JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 am

As Dal neared the flag ship of the fleet, he sensed two new presences, both dark side, both new to him. Dal wondered weather he was a magnet for darksiders or wether cal had more allies then he had made out...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 am

As Wis rode thought hyperspace heading towards a force presence that promised dark knowledge, he sensed other things, a fleet of ships, clones, mando commandos, a weaker dark sider and a hole in the force. Pondering these mysterys, the Zero point dropped out of hyperspace and saw a fleet arranged before him...
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 am

Reaching the planet Naboo, Westafari communicated the only Spaceport in Kaadara but it did have 3 decks.

'This is General Westafari, requesting to land in spaceport, is there any space?

' Ok.... Theres space on Deck One'

Westafari turned off communications and using the foroce to cloak himself from Imperials, Westafari entered the spaceport and landed the freighter. Getting out of Worm Ridden Westafari headed to his room, taking the turbolift, he got to his room which is right next to the watchtower.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Dal flew his ship towards the Space Master-class medium transport, and hailed it, asking for emergence docking with the vessel. To Dal's supprise, permission was granted and he gained easy access to the vessel, as he landed on, he saw a dozen storm troopers waiting for him, evidently there to try and take his ship. He shot them with his ships weapons and let his storm troopers disembarke before fleeing the ship and heading towards his main target. He knew his troopers could manage it, they had orders to stab them in the back from the 'Emperor', so would easily trick them. Now the fleet was aware of his pressence, but not entirlly sure were he was. Dal flew towards the flag ship, a sense of destiny filling him...
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Sensing that the jedi and sith on tatooine was getting noticed after Dal threw that one civilian, Westafari ran to Worm-Ridden. Waiting till Dal had left Tatooine Westafari launched, with the speeder in the cargo hold, Westafari entered Hyperspace to Naboo.

[i]'Best to go back to Naboo, see how the fleet is going'[i]
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 am

Divok reached the otskirts first, he told his padawan to stay close behind him, as he did not know if we still had control.

He went into the center, to be greated by a familiar face, it was Tel, and his droid was with him.

'I found this guy saying he was Bane in the spaceport, wouldnt know anything about it would you?'

'Nah, i dont know him' *lol* 'Yes, he is my pilot, thanks for letting him live'

'Its ok, great to see you again, and where is Master Westafari, the droid said he was with 2 iedi'

'He is not here, we split up, however, the other jedi, is my new padawan learner, Sonata Koho'

'Hello there Sonata'

'Hello Commander, its good to meet you, my master has toldme alot about you'

'Has he now?'

'Yes, I may have said something, anyway, is my house still avalible?'

'Yes, it was reserved for you, here is your password for entrance'

'Thank you Tel, I will see you in the morning, we have much to discuss'

'Good night Master Divok, and you too Sonata'

And with that, Divok, Sonata and the droid went to Divok's small house to rest
Back to top Go down
https://jediorder123.forumotion.com
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 am

Moving his ship carfully though the fleet of ships before him, he was supprised to see that all of themwere top of the lines Imperial warships, of low classes, but still a large amount of ships for someone to steal off of the Empire.

Who ever is incharge of these ships falling into pirate hands must be in the Emperor's bad books

Looking round the ships, he saw one old ship, a Space Master-class medium transport, looking badly defended. Opening the coms he called to his troops.

Ok, the storm troopers are going to board the Space master-class medium transport once we are in range, then me and the mand'a are going to bourd the fladship and free cal, get ready for action.

With that, Dal flew the "Emperor's shield" closer to his first target, getting ready for battle...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:08 am

The droid landed with the gunship, and it was tel who came up to greet him,

he said 'what is your purpose here'

'I-Was-sent-by-commander-bane-sir' replied the pilot droid

'What? but Bane is dead? What kind of a trick is this?'

'I-am-the-driver-for-two-jedi-who-told-me-to-say-Bane-sent-me'

'Ah, Master Divok, and Master Westafari, they have returned, ok, follow me to the tower'

And Tel led the droid off to the main control tower.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:57 am

Dal had taken on the equipment and even had the weapons added as his contact had droids ready to add them on, taking on the cargo, he thanked his contact and left, instructing the storm troppers and mando commandos to get used to the ships weapons, for they were going to need them. Dropping out of hyperspace with his sensor stealth active, he saw 26 ships infront of him.

Don't shoot unless I saw so

Reaching out for cal, he could find him in the force anywhere, but he could sense a patch of anti-force energy...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am

when cal came round he saw he was in a prisoner cell.

He tryed to open the door with force but it wouldn't budge. for some reason the force wasn't present on this ship. he couldn't use his abilities. but why then was it possible to use them on the command deck. maybe the general wolfgang let him use it maybe he had something that stopped people from using the force. either way he saw no escape and the renegade stormtrooper guarding him didn't look too easy to beat. outside the window cal saw over 25 ships and wondered why he had never heard of the Restrictor Corps Pirates before.
He hoped dal wasn't walking into some kind of trap.......
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 am

Dal sensed cal calling to him in the force and cursed, he had got himself into trouble and needed Dal to get him out of it. Turning from the Market, he lept off the top of the building that he was on, calling out.

We will meet again Master Westafari, and I will win!

Dal turned and made his way to his ship, tracking cals unconsous force pressence. Minitues later he was in hyperspace and calling his contact

New plan, I need you to meet me and at the corrdinates i am sending to you and i need to get the equipment on my ship as soon as possible, and we don't have time to add the weapons, i will call you when i need them added.

With that Dal prepared to rush off to cal's aid, and save him, again...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:32 am

Cal sensed that dal was not impressed but it didn't matter the empire would still exist in the end.

As cal walked out of the temple to ship he saw men surounding his ship but they were not stormtroopers but men of different species dresses in black with a strange gold emblem on their shoulder with a skull as their emblem.

"there he is men, restrain him!" shouted the tall man with a gold cape on who seemed to be the commander of this rabble. at that point cal got stunned from behind by a Kel dor man.

An hour later cal found himself aboard a YZ-775 freighter. cal was on board the command post where in front of him was the man in the gold cape.

"Hi cal, i am General Wolfgang, commander of the Restrictor Corps Pirates, a breakaway faction of the empire" spoke the general.

"why do you want me?" replied cal he sensed that wolfgang was force-senstive to a certain point.

"i want you to work for me"

"why would i?"

" i'll give you money"

"nah dont want it, i'd rather kill you" cal contacted dal through the force to help him

"fine then you can feel the force of my fleet"

cal then was knocked out and taken to the prison cells.......
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 am

Dal fumed as he listened to cal thought the comlink. Not only had cal failed, like Dal had sensed, but he seemed not to care that he had put a major spanner in the works for the sith empire Dal was forging even now. turning back to the comlink, he said.

Meet me at the galactic museum in two days, I will see you in the section on the sith.

With that, Dal returned his comlink to his belt and scanned the crowd again for Master Westafari, he was taking a long time to make his presence know again...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 am

Life seemed easier when he was hunting crinimals for money, no crinimal was clever enough to think to push him into a group of stormtroopers. let alone force push.

"Your under arrest" came the call of the stormtrooper pointing their guns at him

cal simply drawed his lightsaber and massacred them to pieces and tied them onto a pillar to scare the empire

i cant be bothered chasing jedi scum thought cal as he opened up comlink with dal val "the jedi escaped i will meet you here on coruscant......."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Dal's comlink beeped, he took it out and listened to the voice, and replied.

I'll meet you at corosaunt, i still have some buisessness to take care of there

With that, Dal resumed his search, wondering how he was able to do all of this while looking for westafari and not be attacked...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:48 am

Divok landed on Naboo, however, there was a stormtrooper party waiting for him as he was flying in a old republic gunship, Divok thought they would have been safe landing in the woods, but no, they were not. Divok saw the green light in the hangar area, and he was off, taking down stormtroopers in amonst the trees. His padawan followed, she got surronded by three stormtroopers, she activated her saber and cut them down, Divok saw out of the corner of his eye, three flashes of purple, "so" he thought to himself, "that is what they do" and he continued with his padawan until no more stormtroopers survived.

They told the driver to take the ship to Kaadara, and tell them that Bane sent you, they will know you are on their side. And so Divok and Sonata made their way to Kaadara on foot
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:28 am

Dal felt a blow in the force as he sensed that cal had failed to capture the jedi. Dal fummed, he needed that battle meditation technique to help forge his empire...

Wait a minitue, he had a form of battle meditation, just for large fleet actions...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:57 am

Divok used force push to blast cal backwards, attracting the attention of a whole group of stormtroopers who then surrounded him. Then Divok used heal on his apprentice, and put all of hs power from the battle meditation into it, she was fully healed, she thanked Divok, she said she owed him his life, and so they cut a whole in the roof of the temple, jumped out, and into their ship. They decided to leave this planet, Divok had got what he came for, it was a lightsaber kit, for his padawa, but he also managed to get a sacred crystal, it was one ery simular to that of mace windu's. He had brought it back with his other one, and was help in this temple, but Divok had gathered it for his padawan.

Now they were safley aboard his ship, and had managed to get out of the defence blockade surrounding the planet, Divok knew, if he survived, that the mysterious man with the poisen gas would follow them. So Divok went to Naboo, where he knew he would be safe. While in hyperspace his padawan created her very own lightsaber. And then Divok presented her with the mysterious crystal. He told her not to activate it in the ship, just in case it did any damage, she was to have to wait til they landed to see what the result was.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 am

there a holocrom appeared in front of divok with dal in front of him.

"hi i knew you would escape like i planned. the poison should not have affected you but your weak apprentice it would have. maybe you should check her. if you want to the fight" an evil grin appears on his face that looked like he could be conceiling another motive. "or you could let me kill your apprentice and you can go?"

"the poison's more deadly than you think"

cal waits for his reply....
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 am

Divok thought this was all very weird, it is not like any force user, to mistake meditation for sleep, therfor, he must be very weak. Divok simply got his lightsaber, and cut through the door, then threw out the poisen gas with a powerful force gust, Divok had forgot he had been strengthened by the battle meditation, so he gave his lightsaber to his apprentice, then took out plo koon's saber ad waited for something to happen.

He told his padawan to be calm, he sensed the anger in this person, he knew it would be thier downfal if they remained calm, so Sonata said she would be, and they just waited.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 am

cal sensed them and waited for the 2 force users to fall asleep.

couple hours later he sensed them asleep. he had been using teh force to hide his presence from them.

he found them asleep in the youngling quarters. here he placed a poison gas that would choke them to death.

there he let the poison sink in and let his presence be known and there he locked them in and waited outside for them to die........
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 am

Divok and Sonata had slept in the old youngling quarters, as it was the only place with beds that was not swarmed with stormtroopers. He planned to train her here for a short while, moving around meant they could get caught.

He told Sonata that for now, she must use his green lightsaber, even though she prefered his blue one. They practiced throughout the night, when there were fewer troopers around, and in the day, they meditated. It was a vigerous training programme, but when they eventually left the temple, she would be ready to be a fully blown apprentice.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:56 am

it took plenty of time for 'raging fist' to enter out of hyperspace. in front of him lay teh planet known as coruscant. cal entered in the codes to get past its defences and continued to the jedi temple.

this must have to be them he sensed it. two force-users in a ship floating over the old jedi temple. but he knew better than to attack in broad daylight with palpatines men flying around everywhere.

he would land and wait for them in the temple but he would first hide the ship in a safe location.

after landing, he walked into the temple waiting to set his trap.........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 am

Dal streched his enses to their limits searching for westafari, he kept seeing flashes of his clock. Dal reached out thought the force to try and pull westafari out of the mass of bodies, but managed to get a startled rodian wearing similiar robes to the jedi, Dal hurled him back into the crowd and searched for his foe...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 am

dal had commed cal to take chase after the 2 jedi to the old jedi temple where he would meet him there. before leaving cal got codes to get past the orbital defemces on coruscant...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: