JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 am

Dal stopped, puzzled for a moment, hearing a strange beeping, he looked down and saw his comlink was going off, he pulled it from his belt, and flicked it on. A voice, quite and old issused out of the comlink.

Mr Val, I have news for you, we managed to get all of the equipment and materials you asked for together, but one of the costum peices you asked for is going to cost more then exspected, a lot more, so before we can get it we will require more funds.

Dal knew instantly what item required the extra funds, and knew of one way to get them, the pod races. Dal turned back to his comlink and said.

I will transfer the required funds across tomorrow, exactly how much will you need?

Dal listened to the total and swallowed, shutting off his comlink before saying anything else. He used the comlink to contact the betting office and asked about the next race, while the person on the other end went though the names, Dal was listening to the force, drawing on his farseeing ability, one name stuck out above the rest, Sonata Koho...

The force told Dal that he sould bet on that one, and would be well rewarded. Dal interupted the person at the other end.

All on that last one

What, Amelina Sungan, the worst racer under the sun!?!

No, not that one, Sonata Koho

The outsider, She's 100-1, she has no chance.

More chance then Amelina Sungan

True, true. Now, how are you going to get the money to use, Mr...

Val, Mr Val, the money is already on its way, all ten thousand of it.

With that sorted out, Dal once again resumed his march across the dessert, the tuskens returned to their tribe to tell of the new ruler who bested Kam'al, son of Durm. Dal allowed himself a brief moment of joy at the money he would win, shame he would only have ten thousand left after buying that guantlet, he just hoped it was worth the price...

Last edited by dal val on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 am

Divok and Sonata Koho reached Mos Espa with a day to spare before the race. So Divok decided to train Sonata to strengthen her force powers. So without her knowing what she was doing, Divok told her to meitate on certain things, little did she know, while she did this, objects around her were floating, her powers were slowly growing, which would certainly help her to win the race. When they finished, Koho was asking Divok alot of questions.

'Master Divok, why must I meditate? I can't see how that will help for tommorow'

'Well, a clear mind will help you focus in the race, it is what the jedi use to improve the strength of their force' Said Divok

'Does that mean you are training me like a jedi?' Said Koho

'Well no, not like a jedi' Replied Divok, But then he said under his breath 'But I will do soon'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jediorder123.forumotion.com
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:06 am

As Dal ran thought the tatooine sande plains, he stumbled across a half burned body, formally that of a zabrak, red skined. Dal puzzled over this, then his danger sense began to buzz. He looked up and saw an figure standing there, wearing jedi robes, the figure turned and vanished, replaced by a tusken war party, coming right at him. The lead tusken ran towards him and swung their Gadaffi at Dal's Head, Dal easilt ducked the clumsy blow and cut the tusken in half. winning the duel with their warleader in one blow, securing himself the support of a tusken tribe. This was the start of a new empire, his empire. Dal walked off towards the source of the dark presence, the tuskens following behind him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Divok met up with Sonata and they took the speeder bikes to Mos Espa where her pod racer was waiting for her. Divok was yet to tell anyne what he had felt in her...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:33 pm

As Dal landed on tatooine, he sensed three powerful, trained force users, one dark, one he reconiseded and one jedi he had seen but not thought. He moved towards the dark pressence, it being nearer and more of a threat to him, but this one lacked training in the dark side, so he could over power him, and possibly make him a powerful ally...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Divok was called in to make negotiations with the entire council. They were all there, Dex Callipso, Darg Maximus and Risha Krefey.

Dex Callipso said 'Well, we have discussed, and decided, we will not ally with your rebellion, ut we will mere with it'

Risha Krefey continued 'We would ask you to merge into us, to create a bigger alliance, we could change our name accordingly, and you and your council will become part of our council, or if you wish, just advisors. It will improve the money our alliance has, and we can concerntrate on certain areas then'

And Darg Maximus Finished off 'It will mean we can take areas much quicker, and with the help of Jedi, it will be a much more effective way'.

'Ok, on the condition I can go speak with my second in command Master Westafari, of course, I would need some assistance, as we are not part of an alliance, or merged, I will ot be taking any money off you, so I will need to enter a pod race. I will need someone to drive my pod racer, for that, I have chosen the young Sonata Koho, of course if that is ok with you?' Replied Divok

The council said together 'That will be fine, and good luck'

So it was decided, Divok was to take Sonata Koho to the pod race in Mos Espa
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Sitting in the Cockpit, Westafari sensed Dal, on nearing tatooine and... a new .. person on tatooine aswell, it felt just like Darth Vadars?

'What another? Sith no not dark enough can't be jedi, Dark jedi?

Divok was sorting things out with the local alliance. Getting out of the freighter disguising himself to hide his cloak and lightsaber. Westafari decided to walk around Mos Eisley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 am

On his way to tatooine, Dal had placed an order with several old aquanitces for pieces of equipment, droids, upgrades for his ship, materials for a base, and a couple of costemised peices for his armor thast would make his life easier. this cost him most of his resent money, the rest he was saving for when he had to steal the holocron. when he was still in hyperspace, he sensed a dark presence in the force, and to hide himself, he used sih sorcery to mask his presence in the force. He wondered why someone with the same power of vader be here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:31 pm

While Dal was meditating on were to set up his base, he hear his master's voice calling to him.

Go to tatooine, there you will find a jedi, duel him and servive. Then go to the place that once held one of the builders' maps, there you will be able to sense were you are destined to set up your base...

With that, Dal rose up and went to his ship, left corasaunt and set in a hyperspace course to tatooine, wondering which jedi he would face there, and what was 'the place that once held one of the builders' maps'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Dal meditated on the best way to steal the holocron, using the force to find a way which he knew was just out of reach but was tanterlisingly close, in his ship even. He open his eyes and they fell upon his belt, with it's blaster, power packs and code cylinder... Yes that was the key, he would use his authority and codes of being one of palpatines body guards to get the holocron. Now, were to get a copy to put back in the museum after he stole that one, that would be easy. Now, were to set a base...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 am

Meditating, on top of the freighter, Westafari was meditate training, to master force blaze. A blaster fire game from the corner. Jumping out of the way, a
heat-seeking rocket came shortly after and 2 more stun blaster fire.

Thinking-'Mmmm these guys don't want to kill me, but want to capture me. Must be Bounty Hunters!'

Destroying the rocket, with the force and blocking the other with his lightsaber. The one left got him. Being stunned, he fell unconcious. When Westafari woke up again the ship just about entering the atmosphere of Tatooine, Yep they were definately bounty hunters. There were 2 bounty hunters, one human, the other bothan. There was also a droid with them aswell. Westafari new this place.....

'Hey this is the Worm Ridden, the hunters must've snuck aboard and I reckon they're taking me to Jabba's palace.

As the ship landed about a mile from the palace the two bounty hunters came from the cockpit and into the cargo hold(where Westafari was in the netting), Westafari went into meditation to act as if he was still unconcious. The two walked out onto the sandy terrain of Tatooine. As they went to their speeder, which was by a bottom of a cliff. As the bounty hunters prepared to launch of towards jabba's palace. Westafari saw his change, the net was lightsaber resistant but it wasn't fire resistant. Using force blaze to make the net set on fire(mastering force blaze enables the user to make fire appear in places instead from the users hands), the bounty hunters noticed, but the speeders where beginning to set off. Using force wave to make the net collapse. Westafari fell off the speeder and whilst in midair spinning and got out his green lightsaber(the blue one had been taken) and cut the speeder in two making it roll and explode killing the human. The blue lightsaber was in the hands of the bothan on the other speeder which had now stopped. Using the force to get his blue lightsaber from the belt of the bothan. Putting his green away. The bothan raced forward with the droid infront. Throwing his lightsaber at the pair hitting the droid but the bothan jumped into the air activating his jetpack. The bothan fired a blaster file Westafari blocking it with a hand force shield. Getting his lightsaber back in his hand the jedi blocked the remaining fire and destroying the heat-seeking rocket with force blaze. Catching the bounty hunter off guard westafari force stunned his one leg and using blaze to inable the jet pack. Running to the fallen bounty hunter westafari took away all of the bothans weapons. The

' Who told you to look for me?' said Westafari

' I can't tell u that'replied the bothan. The bothan was female.

Using jedi mind trick, the bothan told Westafari.

' I was hired by a man called Jol Bathens, he told me to meet him near Jabba's palace. He..he was a past imperial offer put got kicked because everyone thought he was crazy how he thought there was jedi still alive on coruscant and Naboo. He tracked your movements when u went to coruscant, now he's lost it as you've killed the droid.' Then the bounty hunter got targeted by tusken vaiders and shot. Westafari managed to escape the fire and got into his ship and flew a short distance just insight of Mos Eisley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:14 am

On Corosaunt, Dal visted the Galactic museum, trying to find a good price for some of his tresures, when he was touring the halls, he came across one that was about the sith. while he passed thought the hall, learning a little about the early sith history, he sensed something in the force, a powerful source of sith knowledge, he looked for the source and was amazed to see a sith holocron on display, he walked over to the artifact and found it was protected by force fields. the ddircetor came up and the bathering began about the price of the artifacts he had brought back. taking him away from the holocron. he knew one thing from that visit that, he had to steal that holocron, but he didn't have the time or resources, yet. the holocron seemed to be calling him, as if it was part of his destiny...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 am

Landing on Zeltros, after getting a Medical Droid for the ship. On the way to Zeltros Westafari got attacked by Tie Fighters, though shortly they came they were easily destroyed by the jedi. Going out of the spaceport, Westafari catched a shuttle to the political department of the Zeltros Capital. Seeing Zeven Leuf in the reception area.

'Hey, Leuf!'Westafari shouted.

The Zeltron walked over.

'So what was the verdict?' said Westafari.

'Yes we will ally with the Kaadara rebellion, we won' do much if you get in wars but we will be there if your group are passing through the Zel system'replied Leuf.

The two thanked each other.

Code:
Spaceport
Sending a message to Tel, through the faricom and a Telepathic message to Divok about the confirmation, that the Kaadara Rebellion is now allied with Zeltros.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:57 am

When Divok reached the house belonging to the Great Mos Alliance he was greeted by the 3 other high members of the group. There was the supreme commander of the Alliance, Dex Callipso, the Bothan Fleet Commander, Darg Maximus and the Female Economics advisor, Risha Krefey, Then Sonata Koho, the tortuga he had met earlier, said to Divok she was the vice commander for militairy, and the fastest pilot and best fighter on the alliance.

'Well, it is my honour to meet you all, I am jedi Master Divok, form the planet of Naboo, I come withan offer to merge my Kaadara Rebbelion with the Great Mos Alliance' Said Divok

'I dont know about this, how wll it help us?' Replied the Bothan Darg Maximus

'I agree, how can some people from Kaadara help here on tatooine?' Said Risha Krefey

'Well, you see, we may be called the Kaadara Rebellion, but we have spread far and wide, its just we started in Kaadara' Divok said cutting in before anyone else

'I for one, think Divok could help us, if we can take the Mos cities then it will surly lead to the takeover of tatooine, we could only do this with the help of a Jedi' Said the Commander Dex Callipso.

Then the council went to talk while Divok was left with Sonata outside. Then it hit him, why was she the best pilot? why was she the best fighter? Why was he so drawn to her for some reason... Then it all clicked into place, even though she was very young 15 at the most, she was strong with the force, and she was not tainted by the dark side. It was amazing, how this youngling had moved through tatooine, livig amongst sith, and she had not been found out. So, Divok asked her something.

'I want to ask you to do something for me'

'What would that be sir?' Replied Sonata

Divok Said 'Would you join me in my travels around the galaxy, you say you are the best fighter your group has, and I am need of a commander... my last one passed away when we took over Kaadara'

'Well... I dont know... I grew up here on tatooine, never left the place. I would love to come with you, but I dont know if I could leave' Replied Sonata

Divok tried to cmfort her 'Well, you have plenty of time to think it over, I wont be leaving for a while'

And with that Sonata left, she had to go into town to get supplies. Divok was called back in by the council.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: On 'holiday' to Korriban   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:20 am

Landing Worm Ridden on Korriban Westafari went out to the destroyed surface. There was Nemesis who was in a trance of somekind. Westafari guessed it was Dal who set the trance. Westafari removed the trance and healed him. Before the Sith noticed Westafari was alreay flying away to Polis Massa via hyperspace to get him self medical droid for the ship and then back to Zeltros to settle the deal.

Last edited by Westafari on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:58 am

On Courosant, Dal sensed the jedi who had claimed his hand, but he was on the other side of the planet, and moving away fast. Dal fumed, he would have to waight for his revenge. He had more pressing matters to deal with. He walked towards the market, with his tresure, he needed to sell this to help make his empire. Then he would deal with any Jedi he found here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 am

Stepping into his base on Corusant, he sensed a sith, he must move quickly, now wasn't the time. Collecting his phrik electrostaff and several other things, he ran to Worm-Ridden. Luckily the sith was at the Jedi Temple, the other side of the planet.

Getting into the freighter, Westafari headed for Korriban. Landing near the figure of Sith lord Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 am

On his way to corasuant, Dal flew into a rage, this Battle meditation techinque was near useless, it was designed for fleet actions, not lightsaber combat, it would leave him vunrable if he tried to use it. After this, Dal used a sith spell to sommon up the spirit of Darth Plaguies.

What is the meaning of this! This battle meditation technique is useless!

The ghost just smiled and replied.

It is part of your destiny to learn that form of battle meditation, it will be useful in the fucture, but do not try and learn it now. it will only destract you from your goal. Consentrate on you other force powers, leave the battle meditation alone.

With that, Darth Plaguies vanished back into the force. Dal stored the scroll away and pondered what the ghost had meant. As Dal started to practice his force powers and combat techniques. He sensed a pressence, a jedi pressence, stronger then before. Dal smiled, reaching for the robes he had hidden. At last he would have his revenge against the jedi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:38 am

Divok now knew when he had to strike, he ran, there was a 5 minuite gap, where the two gaurds switching had a chat. He ran into Mos Eisley through the back streets undetected, no, if he could find some locals clothing, he could walk around completly undetected, unless there was a force weilder.

Divok was walking around one of the back streets when he bumped into a young Togruta.

'Oops, im so sorry' Said Divok

'Its ok, hey, I know what you are, I can see your weapon' Replied the Togruta

'Wait, dont call for the guards, please' Divok said quickly

'Don't worry, I wish they would leave us too' Said the young Togruta

'Say, would you like to join the Kaadara Rebbellion? We have taken over Kaadara, but we wish to get rid of the empire for good' Said Divok

'Weel, how about I take you back to our headquarters and ask the Great Mos Alliance? Im sure we could join forces' said the Togruta

'Ok, please, lead the way' Said Divok
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Landing near the main poltical building of Zeltros, Westafari walked in. Sensing, that the leader of the politics(Zeven Leuf) on Zeltros was on top floor. He walked to the lift and selected top floor. *Ding* Westafari was at his loaction and walked into Leuf's office.

' Even though it may or may not be the right time to talk to you, Leuf but I would like Zeltros to ally with the Kaadara Rebellion'said Westafari

' Who are you, and whats the Kaadara Rebellion?Replied Leuf

' Well the Kaadara Rebellion was started up by Jedi Master Divok on Naboo to take back Kaadara into non-Imperial hands. I joined the force when I went to Naboo after finishing on Coruscant. If you are wondering who I am, I'm Jedi Master Westafari' explained Westafari

' Westafari, where have I heard that name before, oh yeah, Zeltros was where you were raised and the jedi noticed you, I'll consult the Ideas with my political team' replied Leuf

' Ok thank you for considering the idea I'll come back to you after I've come from Coruscant Said Westafari ending the conversation

Walking towards the spaceport the atmosphere was the usual., he jumped into Worm-Ridden and went into hyperspace, destination Corusant.

Westafari sensed something, a sith on the edge, and a sith getting stronger..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Divok saw the dusty planet of tatooine, he tried to get close but the Empire sent fighters at him, so he dodged thier gunfire, and shot them down with ease in his Naboo N-1 fighter. He decided not to land directly in Mos Eisley, so he landed elsewhere, so, he decided to land in the Jundland Wastes near to the distress call from the force weilder.

From there he saw a small town of anchorhead, where he hired someone to take his ship and dock it in the spaceports there. He took his speeder from the small cargo area in the back and went to the outskirts of Mos Eisley and camped there for 3 days and 2 nights working out the stormroopers patrol areas.

In his time here, he was contacted by westafari, all he sent was "scouting, soon rebel, force be with you" then he crushed his fari-com so it would not attract any attention
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Zeltros- Home of Westafari   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Code:
Zeltros

Zeltros, the home planet of Westafari a planet based on leisure activities.

Westafari had come to Zeltros for 2 reasons (1). To get his freighter up and running(Worm-Ridden, which is modified for faster travel, better armour and weapons.(2) To establish a base of operations on Zeltros for the Kaadara Rebellion.

Westafari sent Yun to go back to Kaadara on Naboo and inform Tel Solari about Zeltros. Yun went off back to naboo.
' Right, Time to get my freighter and get a base of operations sorted'

Westafari contacted Divok, who was now on Mos Eisley about what he was planning to do. Going to where his freighter was kept, in a spaceport, entering the spaceport and getting into the freighter, Westafari was going to the capital before heading to Coruscant, to see if Zeltros could ally with the Kaadara Rebellion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm

On Korroban, Dal broke though the final layer of defences protecting the tomb of the great Naga Sadow, and infamous sith lord and a sith master sorcceror. Dal smiled as he rasied the bloke of granit that was the top of the ancient tomb. as he flung the lid aside, he sensed a presence behind him, he turned, drawing him vibroblade, and saw the sith he had froze with the force.

I thought I told you to say where you were, never mind, the posion would have done more damage to your system then staying still would have. Meaning that you are of no threat to me.

With that Dal inleashed a blast of force energy, forcing the sith out of the chamber, then he used the force to put he tomb's lid in the way of the door, preventing the sith from coming inside again. He turned back towards the tomb and walked up to it, feeling the power coming out of the tomb. Dal reached the tomb and looked down. he burst out laughting as he saw what was inside. there was no body, but a horde of tresure that would make him rich. and lying on top of it all was two things that grabbed his attention, the sith amulet, and a scroll written by the dark lords own hand. he reached out and grabbed them both, putting on the sith amulet, and pocketing the scroll. reaching out with the force, he garthered up the tresuare, and forced the tombs lid aside, replacing it on top of the now empty casket. he saw his opponent and bent down. laying his hand on him, he countered his earlier spell, and the posion returned to a normal level.

Now, to heal you i am going to put you into a healing trance. meaning you can't stop me leaving Korroban, bye for now, and thanks for the amulet.

With that, Dal put the sith into a trance, one he wouldn't be out of for a while. he stepped out into Korroban's daylight and smiled as he made his way back to his ship. Once there, he loaded the tresure an walked into the cabin. When he entered, he saw the ghost of his master standing there.

I have completed what you sent me to do, now, teach me the arts of Battle Meditation.

The ghost just laughted and pointed towards the scroll Dal had picked up.

The knowledge you seek is in that scroll, you really shold read what things are before you take them away.

With that, the ghost vanished and Dal began to set course for corosaunt, the perfect place to sell his tresure. when the ship entered hyperspace, he sat down to study the scroll and learn it secrets, it did indeed hold the knowledge and techinique for battle meditation. this sould make his revenge that much easier when he master even basic meditation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Divok got back to the Kaadara Spaceport after going to to the base and telling everyone what he was doing.

He then got in his ship and after him and westafari Knighted Sir Tel Solari and made him the official Mayor of Kaadara, Divok set a course for tatoinee after getting a destress call in the force.

So Divok flew out of Kaadara, then Naboo, and set his hyperdrive for Tatoinee's Mos Eisley
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: To Zeltros   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Westafari got a speeder and headed to Theed, to get a fast-ship. Stopping at the edge of the city, not wanting to be caught by Imperials, he cloaked him self in the force;Maing him invisible. Westafari found a basic fighter equiped with basic laser weaponary and very fast but it wasn't in the best state.. Westafari uncloaked himself, he had different clothes on so he wouldn't get spotted. The person selling fighter was a supporter of the Kaadara Rebellion, he told Westafari because the person selling it heard about two jedi and regonized him. The dealers name was Yun deCrion and he was a Mon Calamari, he specialized in weapons,tactical maneuvers and he was a pilot. He told Westafari that once he's sold the ship he'll find someway of getting to Kaadara. Westafari said I'll buy the ship for 1000 credits, Yun accepted. Taking the deed of Yun, Westafari said, do you think u can come with me to Zeltros, I need someone, to pilot this once I get my freighter.

Westafari jumped into the fighter, with the Calimarian shortly after. The ship left the planet without trouble from Imperials, Westafari held the fighter together with the force it will take about 15 minutes to get to Zeltros. deCrion piloted the craft and Westafari took the weapons.

' U know, Yun you can join the Rebellion if you want to' said Westafari to Yun.

' Yeah ok, I'll join' replied Yun as he shook Westafari's hand.

'Welcome aboard' Said Westafari.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next