JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:24 am

Dal smiled as the force phantom on board the ship recongised the location, the jedi temple. now he knew wh they had headed he could let go of the spell and concentrate on westafari...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:16 am

Divok told the droid to hover over the old jedi temple, he was not to land, he and Sonata jumped out, he then told the droid to wait further commands in space, just over the planet. Divok had sensed it, some sort of darkside power onboard his ship, he would have to sacrafice his ship, in order to loose it, until he could find a way to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
https://jediorder123.forumotion.com
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Dal smiled, there! He had got the phantom onto the ship, now, to track where they are going without it being descovered...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Divok was saying to his apprentice, 'you know the ship I just shot down?'

'Yes master' Replied Sonata

'Did you get that fari-com device on it? Like I asked?' Said Divok

'I think so, why do we need it master?'

'You will see, however, we must meditate, there is no telling what we will have to face on corosaunt'
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Dal smiled as he saw the issusion be shot down, evidently, the jedi master had learned nothing while he had encountered him. cal had commed in to say he was still to far away from his fighter to attach the ship before it entered hyperspace. Now, to summon an a force phantom sided the ship before it entered hyperspace...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Divok saw the fighter comming behind them, so he got into one of the cannons, and before the pilot of the attacking ship knew it, the cannon had taken off his left wing, and the ship fell down, only a short distance, into the sand of Tatooine.

Divok told the pilot to punch in the co-ordinates for Corosaunt, as he would continue training his Padawan there. He then went into the back of the ship, and talked to Sonata about what her life as a jedi had been like so far
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Dal looked up into the sky as he sensed the force presence of two force sensitives leave the planet, one fully trained as a jedi master, the other, a padawan or youngling, with little or no training but with huge potencial. Comming cal he said

Get your fighter in the air and attack the ship with the presence of the jedi master in it, try to disable it, do not destroy, we need to take them alive to get what I want from them.

He turned his comlink off before cal could reply and went back to trying to locate master westafari...
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Divok and Sonata took a speeder to the nearby village that was selling the ships. When they got there, they found that he actually made ships no more, and he only had one more than 1 person ship left. And that was an old republic LAAT/i gunship. Divok said that would be perfect, he bought it, and loaded the speeder, bought a droid to drive from the same village, and he and Sonata prepared to take off.

Sonata said 'Where too master?'

All Divok could reply was 'Wherever the force takes us young one, I must train you before we go after any real goal, but the force is the best chooser for us, it will mae the right decisions'.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Indeed we do, Westafari

Dal smiled as the force issusion he had cast on his cortosis vibro blade had tricked his nemesis. moving round, he used the force to draw his sonic pistol, a new one after westafari had stolen his last one, and took aim at the jedi's back

You will not win, i am too powerful and cunning!

With that, Dal force leaped onto the top of the terminal building and pulled the trigure on his pistol, causing a sonic shot to do towards westafari. He sommoned his pistol and looked around for master westafari, force senses streched to the limit to stop him being supprised.

Last edited by dal val on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 am

Walking through the crowd, Westafari sensed something familiar in the force' An old foe' Then where it was coming from a person in a cloak not to be noticed, like Westafari. The two stopped, watching each others movements. Then the two withdrawed their lightsabers(only one so far) , The two moved with incredible speed towards each other as if they teleported, ending in a saber lock, the crowd only just realized what was going on.

' So Dal, we meet again'
Back to top Go down
Divok
Admin
Divok

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 am

Divok took Sonata to the start of the main street leading to the terminals. He gave her his green lightsaber, and told her to use her force to sense stormtroopers adn then cut them down with that lightsaber. So Divok led her to the street then said he was going to let her do this by herself, so she could get experiance. So, Divok said 'may the force be with you' then ignited his lightsaber, and jumped up onto the rooftops, he knew this would be to hard for her, there were too many stormtroopers, he would have to take some out, without alerting the other troopers.

So Sonata walked down the streets, keeping to the shadows. Divok saw a group of 3, jumped down, and killed 2 and used mind trick to make the other forget he did it. He saw another three gorups ahead of him, he killed one from each group, without being discovered. Then he wa just a few paces away from the center, he saw a group of 10 stormtroopers, he thought, if he was quick, he could take out 7, without being noticed. He killed the first, but the corpse fell onto another, and they all saw him. If he ran, they would search for him, and find his apprentice. He therefor had to kill them all. He used saber throw, and killed 4 in a row, whch left him with 5, he used the force to pll the blasters from each of their hands, then he picked one up, and shot two stormtroopers, and cut two more in half. But one more remained, and he had picked up his blaster, and had it pointed at divok's head, Divok was trapped, so he went to hand over his lightsaber, when the trooper was pulle away, and Sonata stabbed him. She had not only killed the last few stormtroopers he had left her, but she had saved his life too. She was going to become a great jedi one day, and Divok was proud to be her master.

Divok and Sonata walked into the bazaar center and met up with Master Westafari, so they went over to the trade terminal, and Divok found someone selling large ships in a nearby village. So Divok was to go there, with his padawan, and Westafari no longer wanted to travel with Divok, he said he had some kind of unfinnished buisiness.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am

Dal sensed fluxuations of force power, smiling as he recognised the users force signiture. Dal turned to cal and said.

I'll meet you by the ship, i have an appointment with a jedi...

With that, Dal ran off towards were he had sensed the force being used, the terminal...

Now, Master Westafari, I will show you who is truly the most powerful out of the two of us...
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Mos Eisley Assault   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 am

Code:
Aim: Enter Mos Eisley the short way to get to the Terminal Area, killing stormies on the way

Using The speeder Westafari speeded off towards Mos Eisley, he was sensing a rise in the dark side [i] ' Great, the sith are there '[i] Entering the outskirts of Mos Eisley, Westafari sent a message to Worm-Ridden to fly and land near the outskirts of the city, cloaked. Getting off the speeder, Westafari headed towards the terminals which was not far from here. There were 2 stormtroopers nearby, using force blaze their bodies were soon wrapped in flames, killing both of them. Strange there wasn't many stormtroopers around then expected but the main problem here was the sith, but they seem to have moved on and are heading out. The terminal area was in sight. Divok and Sonata was yet to be there. Westafari explored the surrounding area, various stalls selling stuff of all kinds. Waiting for Divoks presense to be near Westafari wondered around, killing stormtroopers as he went.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 am

it didn't take long for cal to find his contact. he was sitting down talking to a twi lek woman. al walked over to them and stood next to the table.

"sorry lady but your going to have to leave, me and vince have business" cal tells the twi lek

"Long time no see, wasn't sure you made it out alive during our last encounter" replies Vince looking glad to see cal

"Yes and thats why im here, if you remember i saved your life"

"Ok i do owe you after that trandoshian attack. what do you need"

"troops and i mean good troops not the usual expendable scum"

"because its you i think i can get you a couple of Mandolrian commandos. i can get you them now if you need it"

"that would be useful and thanks my old friend"

at that moment Dal walks in and comes over

"good news dal they are waiting for us by your ship the 'Emperor's shield'. i reckon we shall return to our ships and i will bring my ship 'raging anger' come my ally of doom".....
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 am

As Dal wondered though the cantina, looking for the man in brown, he sensed a disturbance in the force, clones...

Dal turned to cal and said

You look for your contact, I will get us some decent troops....

Walking outside, he saw the squad of storm troopers, walking over, he pulled out his code cylinder, and walked up to the leader.

'Hello sir, may I help you?' said the trooper commander

'Yes, you are to come with me and serve me as my personal commando squad. You will find all the authority you need in here.'

Holding up his code cylinder, he let the trooper commander read it's contence. Finally, the trooper returned it.

'Very good sir, where are we needed?' said the commander

'Head into the dune sea and find the ship the 'Emperor's shield', get on there and prepare to move out, you will be coming with me and possible a few others to start up a top secret military force for the Emperor.'

With that, the troopers began to move began the march towards the ship, its location showing up on their visiors. Dal returned to the cantina, and found cal talking to his contact....
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:25 am

2 hours had past and eventually cal took dal to Mos Eisley cantina.

"yeah who would have thought we could get soldiers here" cal says sarcasticically "but then again they are scum as well"

inside was the usual to be expected of the cantina. low lifes everywhere.

"i hope my contacts here. look for a human in a brown coat called Vince Kray"

They walk in and start looking........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 am

Dal pondered the idea, he sensed jedi in Mos Eisley, two of them, and they appeared to be content to cause trouble.

We will have to recuit some soon, the jedi in the city seem to be up to no good, so we get who we can and get out of there.

Dal glanced at the totem poll and shock he head slightly. Moving towards Mos Eisley, a plan began to form in the back of his mind on how they could get some well trained and equiped troops very easily, and how he could get the holocron from the museum...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:00 am

"Maybe we should start this empire and i have the perfect name 'raging fist' and we will spread rage and fear across this galaxy but until we reach the galaxy we can cause havoc across this tip called tatooine"

as cal waited until he got off his ship he piled the bodies of tuskens into the shape of a totem pole.

"now dal come with me to Mos Eisley where we will recruit some scum to be the first in our army and i know where just to find them." .........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 am

Dal smiled under his helmet, and exstended a hand to cal

Together we can cause the rise of a new sith empire, with us at its head. Now, I must go into my ship, i have some funds that need transfering...

With that, Dal walked into his ship and opened his comlink, he had two messages, one telling him the transfer of his winningas to his account had been successful, the second asking for the payment for the item he had ordered. He sent the funds over and gained a comfermation of purchase, he then returned to the outside of his ship.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 am

when cal came round he saw a open grave of massacred tusken raiders. on top of this mound of corpses stood dal.

"I owe you one dal, so i am compromised on what to do"
"i might be short tempered but i know when i should show honour. so i will not kill you. and in time i hope we could be a formidible force to be reckoned with and spoiling in riches..." his face wanders while thinking of gold and killing people for money "hehe"

"anyways what do you say? if so i owe you my life so i will accompany you for your campaign?"...........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 am

As cal was shot from the sky, Dal leaped into the tusken raiders and began to massarce them, cutting the arm off one that had a gun to cal's head before cutting off the tusken's head. Soon the battle was over, with peices of tusken littering the desert all around, their blood staining the sand red.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 am

"ha your rage is pitiful agianst mine, your hatred is nothing compared to mine" shouts cal as he swings his lighsaber to block the attack.

"i will enjoy this!"

cal force jumps into the sky and as he was all too focused on dal, a group of tusken raiders had been approaching ever closer and shoots cal from the sky. but cals black armour protected him but the fall forced him to be dazed, but they start to circle him and put a gun to his head...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:24 am

As Cal leaped out of the storm, Dal drew on the force and flung out his hand, using force freeze on Cal, cuasing him to fall to the dessert floor, but it didn't hold him long, so Dal unleashed a blast of pure dark side energy and began to enter the rage of the dark side.

Two can play that game, sith fool! Prepare to die!

With that Dal ran towards the sith, using the force to get there before Cal could use any force powers on him. he swung his vibro blade at cals body, aiming for his heart.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:16 am

Cal thought this was too easy. he channeled the force to bring a boulder in front of him to protect from the flames of the sith.

"I've heard of fighting fire with fire but this is just ridiculus!!" laughs cal in sarcasm

"your trying to fight a native of this tip, heres a tip, give up!!" cal shouts "i want your bounty and i haven't failed in a job yet!"

cal flings forward out of the top of the sand storm with his double-ended lightsaber and uses his hatred that would match a thousand sith and uses it and fights like a true sith marauder as cal is no common bounty hunter.....
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 am

As soon as the storm began to start, Dal force leaped backwards out of the storm and lashed out with the force lightening he hads been sommoning, destroying the boulder that had been flying towards his head. Reaching out with the force, he called out with his sith sorcery and channeled it thought his sith amulet, he sommoned up a storm of his own, a storm of fire and lanched it at the location of the sand storms origin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: