JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 am

[i]Not far from Naboo. The only problem was that the Jedi worm had not specified where on the planet 'Master Vacre' was to meet the others. He'd have to find them himself. He touched down in a spot of deserted grassland, not far from Kaadara. Then he climbed onto his speeder Voidwalker, and made himself and his vehicle invisible using the Force. "Jedi..." he thought to himself... "you have nowhere to hide..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 am

Divok was comming out of the headquarters with Master Westafari and tried to ommunicate with the youngling he sent after Acti Vacre, however, he could not get a signal, and from the start, feared the worst.

Had the Knight Acti and the youngling been taken into captivity by the Empire?

Has Acti Vacre seen the dark side and killed the youngling?

Or has Darth Vader found our Knight and Youngling?

This was a time of great disturbance and dep thought, so Divok went into meditation while sending Westafari out to get supplies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jediorder123.forumotion.com
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:24 am

[b]Nemesis was meditating on his home planet of Korriban. The planet was rich in Dark Force energy. His breathing was slow, ragged; the hssiss had damaged him years ago, mutating him with dark posion. He is as strong as ever, though.
He got up and headed for his ship. He was about to climb aboard Brimstone when he saw a cloaked figure running towards him. Having sensed the force in this being, he drew his dual red lightsabers but did not activate them.[/b
]

"I come with a message," panted the man. He was clearly a Jedi.
"For whom..."
"Master Vacre," came the reply. Nemesis, being a Sith, was a master of deception.
"That is me. Give me the message."
"Master Divok requests you travel to his home planet of Naboo. You will meet him and Master Westafari there. He says it concerns the Empire."
"Understood." With this, Nemesis activated his dual lightsabers and murdered the Jedi where he stood. He then climbed aboard Brimstone and set course for Naboo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 pm

'well, i can only hope we get to them before the clones do...' Divok was bouncing around the rocks, slashing with both his sabers, practicing his almost perfected form of Sokan style, taking out training holograms every couple of seconds 'I tell you what west, I will teach you how to almost perfect your Sokan style, if you teach me how to use that amazing force stun technique, but of course, i hope we both understand, that we wont be as good as each other, as we have bth developed these techniques ourselves' While Divok awaits Westafari's reply he takes out Plo Koon's lightsaber aswell as his own, as he has dne many times before, he decides to expand the size of the training ground, and cuts strait through the rocks depositing the rock as pillars and obsticles
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm

~While Training in the Catacombs~

[i]" I wonder where Acti and Rayg are, which planet? Only time will tell"[b] Westafari was training his lightsaber skills, he hadn't had a decent training session since the clone wars, Westafari's lightsaber, a sword-like handle with a blue crystal inside. The information that Divok had on the main system, Westafari had downloaded, Scanners revealed hardly any Imperials walked near the surface entrance so we were safe... for now. After training a bit with his lightsaber, Westafari practiced the force. Including force blaze on the training droids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 pm

'I am sorry to hear about your master' Divok looks at the screen, it shows a few of the jedi who escaped, one by the name of 'Acti' and another who goes by the name 'Rayg'. 'these will be of great use, if we can send a message to these jedi, to meet here on Naboo, then we can strike the Empire back with full force, and if we can recruit more men into our unit, then that will even out the odds' He looks back up at the screen 'This shows some of the maps of Naboo, this will help alot, if we can attach them to a console in the cantina in town, then we can update it, the only problem is, the Empire have put wanted posters up about me, and if you go, this new dark force will most definatly feel you'

'tell you what, I will take yu down into the catacombs and we can think of a plan while training, just bcause we are Jedi Masters does not mean we are perfect, there is always room for improement'
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:49 am

After Divok talked about himself, Westafari did to. " I was trained by Ares Nune, but during Order 66, he died. After I got some of the holofiles in the library, I went underground or at least at a very low level of Coruscant, I knew what was going on after I saw Cin Drallig and his padawan being killed by Skywalker. I will give you the holofiles, it gives information about various stuff. Divok showed Westafari around and then entered the conference room- just a room with a small table chairs, crates and a big screen. Divok entered the holofiles.

" Oh yes, I felt that sith to, I wonder how strong he is, anyway we must keep low till we gain forces, because something tells me that he's no armless stromtrooper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 am

Divok started to tell westafari about the small rebel group 'we are just a small group of freedom fighters, I had once trained under Plo Koon, I have his lightsaber here concealed from any enemy, I only use it whe necisairy. I had the great opportunities to train with the likes of obi wan and skywalkers apprentice Ashoko' Divok then takes the weapons he and westafari had collected from the stormtroopers, and as they were better weapons than the ones his squad were using, he replaced there old weapons. 'We should set about finding a town of opperations to call our own'

Divok had sensed an evil presence of the force on Naboo ever since it had been invaded, which ever battalion of stormtroopers existed here, they were following orders from a sith, or so he thought

'westafari, can you feel it too?'
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 am

Replying to Divoks question."Yes" After the group got from the cell, Westafari took the blasters from the fallen stormtroopers and Divok, Westafari and the rest headed off towards base of operations keeping a low profile. When the group got there, Westafari asked what had happened lately and about the small rebellion task force Divok leads.

Westafari sensed something. "A sith? A new one? It's faint but....Probably nothing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:32 am

Divok stands in admiration for this small force weilding humans power. 'Thank you my friend, may you be the Jedi Master Westafari I have been expecting? I am sorry I could not return your message, but your droid has died. Shot down by the Empire' Divok stands and produces a blue lightsaber from inside his robe and cuts the cell to peices 'We must move quickly, before they realise we have escaped, we will return here later with more troops and a better plan, we can go to my headquarters in the underground of theed for now' divok puts his Saber away, then from one of the scorched stormtroopers, takes his own personal lightsaber from his blue stained fist
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:17 am

[i]Most of the encampments men went to the explosion, but still there were plenty left. The jedi attacked but eventually got outnumbered."Time to act." The cells was only down the road. Westafari jumped along the rooftops till he was near the cell. Standing just besides the doorway, he sensed 5 stormtroopers, not many but enough. Luckily most of the troopers around went to investigate the crash. Using the element of surprise, Westafari leaped into the doorway and used force stun on 3 stormtroopers while using his newly discovered force power-Force Blaze on the others(Blue fire, can be fatal but generally used to not be fatal.) Westafari looked into the cell. The jedi. "Well this is the force user, taller than I expected..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 am

As Divok approached the Stormtrooper encampment he heard an exlosion on the other side of the camp, so he decided ow was the time to attack. Now men! While they are taken by the supprise of the explosion! ATTACK! As he and his soldiers chargend the encampment he sensed a force weilder near by, he had been searching for almost a month now, maybe this is the westafari the droid was talking about, or on the other hand, it could just be another dark jedi that have been sent to extermnate him. Only time would tell.

So, he and his men attacked the few stormtroopers that were not sent after the explosion, but found that they were extreemly outnumbered, he and his men were captured and put in a cell near the rear end of the building, Divok could have escaped, he saw a gap, which if he used his masters concealed saber, he could cut through the two troopers in the way, but it would mean leaving his men, so he awaited the right time, when he could free all of them at the same time
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Naboo...   Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:44 am

Entering the atmosphere of Naboo, Westafari's ship was almost falling apart. "I must jump out, I'm not much of a pilot and I doubt I can land this thing without getting noticed." Westafari jumped out and guided himself onto a rooftop. His FariCom alerted him that he was right in the middle of a stormtrooper camp, "Great, just my luck to land here." In the distance he could see his ship crashing on the other side of the camp.If he could stay here a while without getting noticed by the enemy, the non-hostiles might find him, so he searched throught the force for any 'force-users' nearby....

"Mmmm, there's a notable one... A jedi. Good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Noises on Naboo   Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 am

Divok slowly moves around the corner, hand on his saber hilt to see a droid, but not one you would see on Naboo. The Droid Said 'Hello Divok, I am a messanger droid DG72-A from Jedi Master Westafari, he has sent me to alert you of his arrival' However, the droid appeared to be damaged, most likely attacked by stormtroopers on its way here, which was confirmed almost straight away. 'He wants too~0 meeteeteet yooo~uuou in.........' Divok had realised the droid had been damaged beyond repair, so he took the droid to his secret headquarters to show this Westafari uppon his arrival that his droid had not made it.

Divok then decided it was time for action, if there really was more Jedi alive, then maybe, just maybe, the Order could be restored. Divok went to gather a few men and went in search of small groups of stormtroopers, he beleived, if he could take over a town or two, then he and Jedi Master Westafari would have a place to organize attacks and rebelions from.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:31 am

Corusant Underground

After just finishing constructing the gadget- The FariCom, which enables various communication capabilities, scanners and radar and information storage. " Time to test this thing out!" The Machine Picks up a trace of non-hostile communication at Naboo. Westafari picks up his lightsaber and leaves for Naboo in a ship which has cloaking capability but can only do one trip. " I hope this is worth it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 am

It is in the time between ep3 and ep4

Vader is running around the galaxy, killing every jedi he can find, Divok is on Naboo, training with some of his friends in the art of lightsaber combat, they are armed with magma staffs and he has his two lightsabers out.

Suddenly there hear someone approaching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40