JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 am

Dal knew this question had been coming and smiled in his helmet as he new that he had him.

There are many, master Herco, he is on Dantooine, master Westafari and Divok on naboo and Vizeek Dargos on Talos V. But it is likly that the imperial inquizitors have caught up with them

Dal looked up at the jedi. He had some truth hidden in lies, the masters on naboo were most likely still alive, master Herco was a creation of his, and Vizeek Dargos was a name on a list of jedi that were killed in the purge. then again, there hadn't been a body found...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:04 am

"Tell me Dal Val, you clearly have obtained some great deal of knowledge through your travels... are there any remaining Jedi that survived the purge?"
I look straight at the sith, unflinching, hoping that this one sith will speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 am

Dal stared at the two halves of his weapon an easy repair, the Corellian had struck a point that wasn't made of cortosis, and thought he had compleately outsmarted Dal, in most ways he had, Dal had no way to turn the tables, even his unarmed combat training wouldn't work. He had been ready for the other sith, but not this jedi, but if he could stall him enough, the mandolorian commandos might make it here in time to stop the jedi.

Ok jedi, what knowledge would you seek from this sith lord?

As Dal lay there, he knew he couldn't keep the jedi here long enough, but could lure him to a planet so he could have his revenge...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 am

"You made one fatal mistake there Dal... you took away a Corellians blaster."
Within seconds, I've dived, rolled behind him, and knocked him to the floor with the hilt of my saber.
"ever heard of a blade dampener?"
I smile, and slice your blade in two.
"Cortosis won't work if the energy is fragmented enough."
not willing to let you use another dirty trick, I re-densify the light particles by pressing down on the same button, shortly before plunging it into your shoulder.
"and one more thing... I remember the Sith. I've watched them. you're nothing more than a talented fool..."
I stand on your other arm, leaving you completely disabled.
"You're only lucky I'm not after your life...."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 am

As Dal advanced he examened the jedi's lightsaber and blaster combo, and thinking quickly, he said

You have no way to make me answer, I am a sith lord, no toture or exstraction method will work on me, you have failed!

Rasing his hand, he fired off his grappling hood and caught the jedi's blaster, yanking hard, he pulled the blaster out of the jedi's hand and sent it flying down the corridor, out of sight. Quickly drawing his sonic pistol, he shot a disabling sound blast at the jedi, chatching his knee.

You really don't know me well enought to have learnt all of the tricks I still have at my desposial

Using his internal helmet comlink, he called the Mandolorian commandos to come and help him. He knew that their Berkar'garn, forged from mandorlorian iron, would be impervious to the jedi's lightsaber...

Last edited by dal val on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:09 am

after getin stun so foolishly cal realises that he shouldn't have tryede to use the force as it didn't do anything

cal waits to wakeup from this and take revenge
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 pm

I give a serious look, glance at the blade, before raising my blaster in my opposing hand, and start to walk slowly towards Dal...
"I've been tracking you for a long time.... I've got some questions you are GOING to answer...."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Dal's eyes widened ever so slightly at seeing the dual phase lightsaber. readying his weapon he walked forwards and prepared a supprise that he had for him...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 pm

I close one eye to get the best aim, and fire a second shot, hitting Wis Star in the small of the back. as I watch him begin to collape, I struggle to aim at the two remaining sith, who appear to have noticed me...
"Not good..."
I line up a clear shot at Callums chest, and fire, knocking him down to the floor...
"Just me and him... I can't let this fight last long..."
I put away my gun, and withdraw my lightsaber, a brilliant blue blade erupting from the end.
"now his blade has Cortosis in it... I know what to do..."
I press down a small silver button on the lightsaber, modifying the duel phase, widening the shape of the blade...
"Now if I'm right, this should stop it from cutting out"
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:06 pm

falling with a thud to the floor, Del catches a glimse of who shot him, yet has never seen him before

While stunned on the floor Del decides to think over what has just happened and is thinking how to take revenge on the batty that shot him and how toi stop it next time

ummmm.....

waits for time to pass..........................................................
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 am

I look down at my blaster pistol, and flick a switch on the side, before aiming directly at the darksider closest to me (Del) stunning him, whilst I aim carefully at the next closest...
"one down..."
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:55 am

cal rushes to his weapons and rushes to the thick of the battle and unleashes his battle rage of a sith maruader

cal sees the jedi and heads for him and uses force push to send him back to help dal have less enemies around him.....
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:40 am

As Dal looked over the new person, he figured that he was a jedi. Moving so that the other darksiders were between the jedi and himself, he ran while they were busy with each other, moving towards where he fought cal was. Encountering two ex-stormtroopers, he despached of them and let cal out.

Your equipment is nearby, get it and join me in the fight

With that, Dal ran back towards the fight, planning to use his new equipment...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 am

cal could hear a battle going on through the ship and hoped that dal was winning

cal could hear footsteps running through the corridors everywhere and begun to focus not through the force but getting ready to fight

he hoped he would be let out of this cell soon as he was starting to get anxious and angry not to mention boredom was sinking in...........
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:34 am

Suddenly, I step casually from round a corner....
"Well well well, three professional scumbags.... I hope I'm not interupting?... okay, that's a lie, I love interupting!"
I smirk, and withdraw a pistol with the tradition Corellian design on.
"look, let's make this easy for all of us... put down your weapons...."
I wait...
"I didn't think that'd work..."
I aim into the centre of the combat.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 am

As this new foe joins the combat, Dal sidestepped, meaning that the attack from the desert dweller hit this new foe, making the combat easier, using his new machines, he shot the new foe in chest, knocking him down...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:24 am

leeps in to combat dan val and a nuther man at last we mate evail laf
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 am

Dal ran thought the ship looking for Cal, when a black lightsaber blade came swing at him, it was only Dal's reflexes that saved his life, as the blade swung back at him, he ducked and finally saw his attacker, a hooded man with the skin town of a dessert dweller.

Are you here for cal, or are you working with the foe?

The hooded man just swung his blade at his again and replied

I am here to kill you Dal Val, for crimes against the ancient builders and their wonderful artifacts!

With that Dal raised his hand and caught the blade of the lightsaber, cutting it out. So, Dal though, his cortosis guantlet did work....
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 am

your not get way from me that easy grrrrrrrr......dan val[b]ands run after him
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 am

As Dal landed on the ship he bolted out of the "Emperor's shield", running into a pair of rebal storm troopers, Dal quickly despached of them and moved though into the ship, using his new equipment to guide himself around the ship, towards, he hoped, cal's cell....
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:40 am

cal wiated in his cell trying to connnect to the force but failing every try.

this wasn't good he had allowed himself to be trapped by this general Wolfgang who he now despised and vowed to kill slowly.....very slowly............
out of the window cal saw dals fleet approaching and he knew he would succeed.......
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 pm

As Dal flew into the area empty of the force, he lost his senses and powers, causing him to almost crash his ship in shock, he had never realiesed how much he had relied on his powers, nor how much the force flowed though him. landing the ship in the hanger bay, he let out the Mando, and reidyed himself for the coming fight, glad he had brought his new equipment...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 am

As Del began to locate his enemy, he sensed him vanish, lost to the force. Del looked out towards the fleet, shearching for the ship that Dal was in. There, by the fleets flag ship, inside the hole in the force. Del smiled and began to fly his ship towards the flag ship. Del smiled as he figured that his foe would be handy capped and didn't know he was coming for him. shur, he wouldn't have the force either, but he was used to fighting without the force, and judging by the power of this person's force pressence, he relied on the force more then he thought he did...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Dal flew his ship towards the flag ship, just before he forced his way into the hanger bay, he sensed two darksiders closing in, then his connection t the force was gone, vanished in a moment. Dal prepared himself for battle, hoping he was good enought without the force...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Del flew though hyperspace, searching for the one who had desecrated his home and his base. How dare anyone enter my home, the final star maps' resting place. Del had tracked Dal across the void to take his revenge, and reclaim the star map. As he dropped out of hyperspace, Del notices three things, a fleet, two powerful darksiders and a hole in the force...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: