JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 am

After explaining to the three man unit that it would be their duty to create a safe-haven for Jedi, and allowed them to rest, (Vizeek, Carsp, and Heather) Vizeek began going towards something he'd noticed on the ship when he looked for the droid...
"A force powered door?.... how?..."
behind what appeared to be a wall in the engine room, was definitely an entrance. Ten carefully put his fingers to it, and in seconds, the door flipped open.
right in the centre of the room, was a Holocron.
"welcome... and congratulations are in order." A voice said, coming from the Holocron. A hologram of a masked man appears in front of him.
"It appears that you have found it. The true Holocron. the one with a purpose."
Ten looked at him, and let out a gasp.
"I am Revan, and this si your mission."
Ten suddenly felt a surge of energy in his body, more powerful than he had ever felt.... and at the same time, a purpose deep within him.
"Ten. Redeem me."
Ten did not understand, every piece of Data on Revan says that he lost any light-side that was ever in him...
"I saw my own fall before it happened Ten, and prepared by making this Holocron. This was made before I fell, and thus contains the will of the Jedi. You must create a new Jedi order, and my powers will aid you... although not all the time... it will only come to help you when you are facing the dark side."
Ten was confused....
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 am

Ten, after searching his ship for the droid (to no success) accepted that it must have vanished off the ship. He was not worried, as the readout display had just informed him he was ready to land on talos 5...
"Where are you Vizeek?..."
Ten chose to land on the smallest continent, in a fairly large settlement.... but what he witnissed on the ground took him by surprise...
"Jedi!?"
On the floor of the hanger were 4 men wielding bright blue and green lightsabers.... wait... 3. 1 Just got shot by a blaster bolt to the face.
Ten lunged out of the ship, and lunged his saber deep into one of the grey armoured men assaulting the force users.
"Get in my ship, NOW!" I order to the Jedi, and watch each of them scurry inside.
I block the shots fired at them, and follow them into the ship.
After turning shields and engines on, Ten leaves for the atmosphere, and putting it into autopilot.
"Now tell me..."
He says as he turns to face the Jedi.
"What have you been doing for the past however long Vizeek?"
One of the Jedi, lifts his hood, and grins at Ten.
"So it is you Master Ten."
"Get that grin off of your face Vizeek, and answer my question. in fact no, I have a vetter one; since when did Jedi become mercenaries?"
Vizeek looks away, the two other Jedi remaining silent.
"I do the same as we always did Master, dispatch justice.... only in this case it's for the highest bidder."
"Since when did money become so important to you?!" Ten snaps.
"Since it's the only thing that would help us survive."
Ten had forgotton recently how hard it had been to live on very little money, and how very few jobs there were that wouldn't draw too much attention to his account.
Ten sighs.
"Fine. but right now, I'm the highest bidder. I've just saved your life... and I have a job for you. Join me again."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Dal acknollaged that Del was on route, and turned his mind back to the strange energy reading he had detected. He sent one of the mandolorians to have a look at what could be causing this energy spike...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 pm

"Thank you my Lord"

Del turned and returned to the Avenger. He then took the ship to the hanger and transfered everything over to the new ship. He took time over re-naming the ship before calling it Herald after his father who brought Del up and made him the man he is today.

Del took off in th Herald and set course for the planet Dantooine, he had only been here once during his training but it stuck with him for ever and now he will find out why.

He opend a com link with Dal "My lord i am en route to dantooine to recover the equipment. I will report back when in orbit around the planet"

Del took the chance then to look around while he was on auto pilot in hyoerspace. He then retreated to one of the rooms to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Dal turned to del standing there and began to think, what other ships did he have. Then it hit him, one of the shuttles from their stolen transport ship's hanger. turning to the com, he said

Commander, order the "Glorious rebirth" to send down one of its modified shuttles.

Turning back to del.

The shuttle has been armed and altered to serve as a pirate ship, it has good shields excellent weaponry and a x1 hyperdrive. It will also be equipped with several fake names already. It will be here shortly, I advise that you transfer all you equipment to this new ship and rename it. Also, if you let the pilot of this ship fly your old one up to the other ship, they can take that as a replacement and leave to gather our new army.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 pm

"Yes my lord" he turned, then turned back "ummm my lord....could i have a new, faster ship please as mine is kinda outdated so to speak"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Very well, return to the temple and bring back these items. Also bring back any sith holocrons that you find, the should be in the restriced section of the jedi archives. Now go, and claim these artifacts for the glory of the sith.

With that, Dal returns to his reaper displays an begins to figure out what this strange new energy reading he is detecting is...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Del smiles after being congratulated.

"Well my master ofcourse, as it was a Jedi Temple, there were sercurity locks but i seem to remember there being some kind of device to mask force presence. Grant me permission to retern to the temple i found it at and i'll bring it back to you my master"

Del gets onto one knee and waits for Dals response.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Dal smiled as he realised how useful that would be in the future.

Well done, we will make a sith lord out of you yet. Now tell me, what other defences did the jedi temple have?

Turning to command reapers, he listen to del and checked on the progress being made on exavating the ship, it was taking too long. Dal quickly sent a message to the crew of his new transport ship, ordering them to go to a certain location and picking up all of he carbonite army there, and any ships they happen to find there.

Soon my friend, our glorious army will be on its way to it's new home. Tell me, what do you know of the carbonite sith army?
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Del wonders around Dals command set up. It all looks very technological and dare he say...fun.

"You know Dal this all very good but i would like to make a few alterations"

Del heads over towards the control panals for the planetary defence systems. He then starts (to what appears to be) fiddling and pushing random buttons on the pannal.

"There i believe u find that to be of use and improvement", he then turned to look at him, Dal had a worrying look on his face, "dont worry Dal, while training as a jedi i studied the Jedi Temples defences and found one concept very useful. I believe you will find it to work to your advantage"

Del turns back to the control pannel and rebots it. 3.....2.....1.....System Ready.

"There you are Dal the planetary defences now have a secondary command. Anything possesing a certain amount of Light Side Force will be locked onto automatically and shot down if it does not leave within 10 seconds. I believe this shall be useful in defending our new home."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 am

As Dal walked into the command centre, he saw the many reaper displays and the many computer terminals. As he was noticed by the stormtroopers and the mandolorians, the saluted and went back to their work. Dal moved towards his command chair, which was placed higher up in the command centre. Settling into his chair, the two rings of reaper displays around his flicked into life, and he had access to every system him his base.

Tell me commander, what progress has there been in locating the building I asked you to find?

One of the stormtroopers turned to him and replied

We have searched many of the Islands, but we have so far been unable to find it.

OK, tell me the moment you locate it

Dal replied. Turning back to his screens, he ran a scan of the local area, designed to pick up working electronics. He found none outside of his base, apart from a small section on one of the other Islands and partly out to sea.

Commander, have you checked what this is?

Yes sir, it is several of the droids working on exavating the battleship you asked us to find.

Ah yes, thank you.

Sir, i have just resived confermation, we have basic planetary defences up and running.

Good work commander.

Dal smiled, everything was going according to plan...

Last edited by Dal Val on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:26 pm

After getting back on the ship, Ten puts in the co-ordinates for talos 5.
"what the?..."
Ten looked confused as he sees the empty space where the droid that attacked him had been.
"It's escaped..."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Dal gets a comm message from his stormtroopers, asking wether they should let wis star land. Dal thought for a moment and said to them.

Let him land, put him by del's ships. Also tell him to meet me and del at the command centre. Dal out.

With that, Dal returned his comlink to his belt and continued walking into his new base.

Now del, lets go into the command centre of our new home.

Walking into the central building, he walked into the command centre of his Empire and smiled, he had a good feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:01 pm

ok were did i but that code haha ok i hope this works *wis star lord of knowlegh may i land as i have beiss with your lord * ok now i wiat ok i hate waiting
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Del accepts Dal's inivtaiton and follows him (with caution)
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Welcome to your new home del, a world saturated in the power of the dark side, The birth place of a new empire!

Looking up, Dal spots the ship of wis star, and turns back to del.

Evidently wis star doesn't quite understand his possition in all of this. Here he comes now, unanounced.

Walking away, he gestures for del to follow

Come, there is much for both of use to see

Walking towards his new base, he feels his power growing...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 am

"Thankyou for the clearence to land, i have begun my approach and will land on the designated landing zone"

Del lands his craft and exists. As he leaves his ship he senses an evil like no-other. Del tries to lock onto Dal Vals force signiture (which he finds very difficult). He tracks him down.

"I have arrived my Lord"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:49 am

as i averiv at the place that dal told me to go ok now this place is evail hmmmm i be vv curefull

now were do i land hmm hahahah ok dale boy here to and some new but not that porwful evail laF
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:45 am

As Dal lands on his new base, he gets a message from his storm troopers, saying that they have a ship requesting permission to land. Dal quickly checked the info they had and granted permission. He then enquired about the state of the defences and learned that they would be active soon. Dal wondered into his new base, and was already making plans for his personal fortress. using an ancient Rakata building as the foundations...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:34 am

Del begins to pull out of hyperspace knowing that his destination looms near. He has a major urge of darkness rush into him, "this planet should be interesting" he thought to himself.

"This is Del-Boy of the Avenger requesting permission to land, i am here for a meeting with the Sith Lord Dal Val regarding the new Sith Empire"

Del waits for permission to land and is waiting to be told where to land. However due to the massive dark energy being emmitted from the planet Del aticipates and prepares for trouble.

As Del begins to enter orbit he sense the arrival of Wis star, yet he can not see him. He can also sense someone he has only encountered once, and senses danger of him but is unsure why scratch
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 am

Dal pulls back on his hyperspace leavers, the molten space of hyperspace turns into star lines, with turn into stars. Dal stares out at his new home, a breath taking planet of oceans an islands, surrounded by the artifical rings of ancient starships. Dal set course for the planet, feeling the dark side energy build up as he neared it's surface...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 am

After a long flight, Ten reaches his friend, from Talos 3.
"hello old friend, it's been far too long!"
"or not long enough..." the gruff twilek replies. "I still have shrapnel in my foot from our last escapade!"
"Don't worry, it's not your fighting skills im in need of this time, it's your knowledge....You said last time we met you felt the presence of a force user on Talos 5... do you have any info?"
The Twilek smiles.
"His name is Vizeek, and he's rallied a number of force sensative people, to act as a kind of mercenary police on the planet."
"hmm..." thinks Ten. "this is good news, thankyou for this old friend!"
Ten slips him 100 credits as he leaves for his ship.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:00 am

As Dal's ship flies though the molten sky of hyperspace, he does a number of things. Finally figures out his new holocron. Get a message from his troops to say the base is up and running, and that they found the battleship design he was looking for, but it is in need of serious repairs. He also practises both his combat and force techniques, trying to perfect all of his many force powers and combat styles. After a couple of days in hyperspace, his alarm goes off, he is nearing Lohen and his new home...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Wis star enters his ship and leaves hoth moments before the explosion. He inputs the co-ordinates and heads for the destination.

During the journey he reads up on any information he has on the planet and prepares for anything.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Del leaves hoth with a smile on his face as he thinks of the explosion that just happened. He inputs the co-ordinates that Dal send him and jumps into hyperspace.

During the journy Del decides that he needs to improve his technique if has any chance in a dual with Dal or Wis.

He trains himself while he waits to arrive at the destination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: