JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

Del sensed a presence that he had not felt before...a powerful presence...

it was infact the one he had felt on the wookie homeworld and when he was on his way to corosant only now the presence is active and mobile

He knows it is only a matter of time before they meet and Luke must have completed his training before, which involves confronting Vader

Del went to Dal....."Luke is ready...as am I"..."lets us go after Vader...together we can defeat him"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 am

Dal head snapped up, surely it couldn't be, Dal reached out, and knew for certain that he hadn't been wrong, Westafari had reentered events, and was more powerful then before. Smiling evilly, Dal reached out for his com link, then changed his mind.

Westafari is mine to hunt, so no need to lets the others know he's back, he'll be dead not long after I deal with wis star.

Reaching out to the force, Dal used his flagship to track Westafari force presence, making it easier to find him. Dal was looking forwards to the hunt, he still needed to pay him back for cutting off his right hand...
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 am

The beast roared out and sent force waves all around it, destroying the other glimmerz, and sent the rogue back into the ground. As Westafari was preparing to attack again, they all disapeared.

'Weird, as soon as they came they went.

Calling on the force, Westafari removed his crashed ship and checked for damage- there was minimal damage, so it could still fly. Walking into the cockpit, Westafari booted up the system and started meditating.Woah a few more force users seemed to have appeared, where as the one of Divoks seemed to have left
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 am

While Dal waited for wis star, he wished that he had brought the box, or even a holocron, so that he would have had something to destract him until wis arrived. Leaning on the side of his ship, he though of a new name for his ship.

No longer will you be called "Emperor's Shield". From this day forth, you will be called "Burning Destruction".

Dal chuckled to himself, displaying a normal human attribute for the first time in years.

I must be going mad, first I start talking to my ship, then I starting talking to myself.

Dal settled into wait. Entering a trance that increased his energy, yet maintain a sense of his surrounding, meaning that it would be hard for anyone to sneak up on him...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Dal gathered his energy, preparing for a fight. Reaching out with the force, he reformed his bond to all the sith, other then wis star. When Dal did this, his mind was filled with anger and hate, but it wasn't from he who he expected, it was from luke. Reaching out to del, he yelled a warning into del's mind.

Luke is being driven by rage. Reasoning will not prevail. He's going after Vader. He's nowhere near ready he will be killed. Stop him, before he gets himself killed. Trust in the force and me, and both of you will have your revenge, but neither of you are ready.

Reaching out to the force, Dal scanned his surroundings and located were Wis star was, fixing that location in his mind, Dal settled into wait...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 pm

As Del arrived in the hanger he saw Luke take off in a fighter so jumped into his starfighter and went after him deactivating the denfences on the way for a breif period.

He met him abored the Avenger and managed to calm him down and get him undercontrol. "We will go Luke...i promise, just not yet"
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Onced Del stored away his new fighter and lightsaber he headed back to his sercurity center.

When he entered the main chamber he say Dal sat in his command chair and sensed that he had cut off the teleacanetic bond between him and the other sith. He also sensed that Dal was worried about something.

Del then sensed something or someone powerful near...then he recognised the force signiture and summond Luke quickly...but he did not show

"Commander locate Young Skywalker"

"My Lord he is on his way to the hanger...he said something about his father"

Del rushed wuickly to the hanger hoping to stop Luke in time.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Dal tunes himself to the subtle variations of the force, and feels Wis Star's presence on the planet. Reaching out with the force, he left a message in Wis stars mind.

I'm here, if you want to talk, come and talk to me, face to face.

Closing his mind, he puts up the defences so wis star can't leave messages in his mind, meaning wis star had to come to him...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm

steping of the ship with ap zp2 move to a room on the stashon

hmm here come dal
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Dal smiled as he saw what wis had brought with him, all 200 of his ships. He then saw a transport move down towards the planet. Taking his que, he headed to the "Emperor's Shield" and flew out of his flagship, making it look like he had just been powered down and waiting. Before he left his flagship, he locked it to his force presence, meaning only he could control it. Flying down to the planets surface, he put down and awaited wis star, wondering what this was about, and guessing at what seemed most likely...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 pm

exiting hyperspace with all 200 ship

CO:lord were here

good good this water plant we have soming he likes

stit up a base on the old stoinon on the plant

AP and zp2 come with me to the planet
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Del was astonished at Lukes anger and hate for Vader and knew that he would be a very powerful sith and an even more powerful weapon in this war.

Del began to work at once on lowering Lohens defences now that the threat was eliminated and then managed to get a half hour gap in order for them ot land safely as he ouldnt shut it off completely as it would take a week to reboot.

"Dal we have half an hour to get down there,,,we need to move now."

Del took to the Jedi stafighter and left alongside luke in an ordinary fighter.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Hours after he had awakened, he walked out of the meditation chamber, with a new left arm. He checked in with the main base, and found that there was a message for hi from wis star. he checked on how his fortress was doing and was suprised to learn that it was finished, and that the starforge command centre was up and running. Smiling Dal took the "Emperor's Shield" down to his fortress and transfered everything of value and all the sith artifacts between the ship and the fortress. Half an hour later, he was back n his flagship. Flying though hyperspace, alone, and he was gathering his energies again, preparing for a possible future he had seen. He got a message from his contact a couple of minutes before he arrived at the planet he had been told to go to. Smiling, Dal exited hyperspace, and looked at the planet wis star had chosen, wondering why he was here, but also knowing that if he died here, it wouldn't matter. Clocking the flagship, he waited for wis star to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

send a meg to dal to mite wis on a planet and it said come alone

CO send it to Lohen

CO : yes lord
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am

Dal stared at the timer, Two minutes, and in that time, Lord Vader could destroy a large amount of his fleet, if not all of it. speaking out load he said.

This is Admiral Dal Val, of the starship "Rataka Prime". I order you to stand down and surrender your ships.

Dark laughter came from Vader, and Dal felt his windpipe slowly being crushed. Dal didn't have the strength to fight off the attack, but he sensed Luke's rage and anger, and got an idea. Reaching out with the little energy he had, he formed a temporary force bond with Luke, and channeled the emotions into the ship. The time vanished, and Dal sensed the ship was ready and launched them straight into hyperspace. 10 seconds later, they were orbiting Lohen, just beyond the sensor range, and Dal said weakly.

Del, if you would care to lower the defence network so we can land.

Reaching out to the force, Dal began feeding on the power of the planet, just like the ship was. Dal slipped into a meditaton trance while he regained his energies. The ship flew into orbit of Lohen, after the security had been disactivated. Hours later, Dal left the trance, and found himself in the command chair, with very little power, but a fully charged ship...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:34 am

new places for me hahazha

CO: lord wait now dal reapy

yes yes i hope huere up
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:24 am

with outwis AP greps bob fet
wis men holed jabe at gun point

sooo jab and bob no u have two shous die work for me

bob: work for u

jab : u well di.....e

just jab finshing isa word wis men kill him
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:19 am

stit them bomb to is doors

boooooooooooooooooom

CO: move move

tr: yes lord

gun ligh up and kill all the gruds and wis move to hutts mean room

bob fet jumps up kick wis back wis ligh up is ls ready him slef for battle
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:12 am

CO:junkyard is emtpy

ok CO thannks for that

CO:lord we have some of the hutts on are seid soo jabe the hutt be easy kill or be freand ....

yesa it wold be haha ok get me my best worries were going strom is places

CO: ok lord
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am

Dal took off with del and luke, and waited for wis star to bother to answer his message. Looking out the view screen, he saw a jedi starfighter fly out of the storehouse, and push for deep space, moments later, the bombardment started. Reaching out with the force, he sensed that the starfighter was empty. Flying his ship towars deep space, he resicived a message from HK-01.

Statement: Master, fleet elements detect a large imperial battlegroup moving this way, estimate time of arrival 30 minutes. Estimated number of ships, 1200. Order?

Dal opened the com to HK-01

Bring the fleet out of engagement and form up around the Flagship, same as before.

Turning the com off he called del forwards to the cabin. Highliting an area of the sensor display, he showed del the starfighter, and confermed that it was Kit Fisto's.
Turning to del, he said.

I'll use the ships tractor beam to catch it and bring it about the flagship, when were on the ship, make sure it doesn't shoot the inside of the hanger. I can't afford destractions because we need to use the hyperdrive again and it requires a lot of energy to do the jump.

Reaching out to the force, Dal chased after the starfighter and trapped it with the tractor beam. Ten minutes later, they were in the hanger. Running though the ship, he made his way to the command chair and settled into place. Twenty minutes later, the fleet was in position and del and luke were in the bridge. But Dal hadn't managed to focus all the energy correctly for the jump. Gritting his teeth, he pulled upon the darkside deeper and was rewarded with a timer appearing until they were ready, 5 minutes. Then he performed a sensor sweep and detected the fleet. It was a lot bigger then the 1200 that HK-01 had stated. Dal stopped the bombardment at once, only to learn that he had to wait another 3 minutes until the system was ready. A hologram appeared in the centre of the bridge, before his chair. The hologram said.

I am Darth Vader, leader of Death Squadron. I order you to surrender!

First the Emperor, now Vader. Could this get much worse, though Dal. And this is the time Wis star decides he wants to talk. Interesting timing...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 am

CO:lord all the fleets is here

good good seand a megges to dal we need to talk

CO:yes lord ..... lord cal here to

grrr ......
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:05 am

Del and Luke rushed to meet Dal before the bombardment started and made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 am

Dal resived a message from THX-1138 about wis star. Apparently, he had a fleet of 200 ships and an army of around 500,000 beings. Smiling, Dal reasised that wis must be using nearly all of the ships in the junkyard to create the fleet. Reaching for the holo-transmitter, Dal prepared what he was going to say to wis star, especally now he had several items of interest that might bring wis star back into the fold...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 am

CO: lord i have a plan

what is it

CO:Tatooine

what Tatooine

CO: yes lord tack that planet we have a biger trong hold on del and dal and cal

yes good thghing ok ship move to Tatooine
now
AP: lrd we have about 200 ships now 500,000 troops
good work AP

to Tatooinenow !!!!1
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 am

CO; lord now what

i dont now ......... yavine 4 is a good start

CO:but lord why yavine 4

dw about CO

AP:lord more peolpe are join are armey every day

good good over 10 ships now still not porowfull nuthe then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: