JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm

In the second from last room, Ten faced a man with a wizened face, dark yellow eyes and a sinister grin.
"I am gluttony... and from the moment you walked into this room, I have started stealing the force from inside me... by the time you reach me, you won't have enough force to live."
Ten just sighed, lifted his blaster, and stunned the old man.
"I'm getting bored of this now... let's find lust."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:52 am

Genus advanced deeper into the caves and pulled out his shoto. Altering the blade size and width, he ignited it and began to carefully cut the carvings out of the living rock. After he cut the first one out, he caught it with the force and put it on the ground carefully. He moved to the next one and stopped, staring at the image caved before him. It was of a massive space station, with a section that looked like it had been dented. Genus scanned the text below and learnt that it had been seen and caved over twenty thousand years ago. He also learnt its name, the Death Star...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Bombers have been strafing a section of the wall. It was proving diffucilt for the bombers since the laser towers kept firing but they slowly got the job done. The garrision have no doubatley prepared for the final assult.Kong need now had a idea to turn the tubor lasor on the imperial virchels. Kong got onto his conns device "Wis before you leave,take Fixxer with you and have him turn the turbo laser towers on the imperials, they should not need manning" Fixxer then left to join up with Wis Stars forces.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:24 am

ok kong will do

i get about 50 men bring some bombs

yes wis

gdgd like move and see what we can do
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:59 am

Genus Walked down the tunnel, followed by del. Without turning, he said.

Deep under the earth, the sith hid their greatest secrets and must stunning revelations. It is to this hidden place that I take you now, for we must have this knowledge if we are to destroy the Empire and take our place as rightful rulers of the galaxy. On the walls of the chambers and caves are carved secrets and visions that were discovered before the sith left Korriban for the first time. Here you will have your eyes opened, but only if you wear this ancient sith amulet.

Genus held out his hand and, lying in his palm, was a sith amulet that had been mixed in with the sith artifacts he had already taken from the chamber.

Take it, it was destined to be used by you. Plus, both me ad Luke already have one. When using the force, you can channel your energy though it to increase its power, making your attacks potent indeed.

Genus felt del take the amulet and sensed him putting it on. Reaching the end of the tunnel, they walked into a cave. Genus kept walking, but del stopped, amazed by what he saw...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm

The Huge bastion which the Moff Council was in was heavily guared a massive wall surrouned the building turbo lazors where also postion behind the walls but still could fire over them. The center of the complex had a huge spire buidling in which the Moffs recidied. That was a big problem, also the garrsion inside was a rather big problem awell. Kong started his breifing "This will be very diifuclt men and the battle will be hard but we must press on to take it, Firsst off we half to assult with infantry since the tubro lasors will mae short work of our vichles. Once the outter garrsiuson is deafted we will move on to destoyr the tubor lasors to let our vhecials go in once we have done these rendvous out side the entracne of the main building where the moffs are hadiinng" Kong and the commadoes and the men started Kong got his comms dicve out and got Wis star "Wis I want you to try and ilfilatra and casue as much trouble as you can" So Kong and all this men he commanded along with his commandoes marched to the bastion.

Last edited by Keyers on Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:16 am

Genus laughed while del appeared to have some form of vision. Turning to luke he said.

Master Skywalker, return to your troops and make sure they don't miss anything with sith writing or dark side energy above the planets norm.

Turns back to del

Del, you are going to come with me underground after I have moved these artifacts to my ship, there is a lot to collect.

Moving past the two sith, Genus returned to his ship and secured the artifacts and holocrons. He then returned to del, sealing his ship as he left, and returned to were he left del, seeing that he was still there, but he appeared to be out of the vision.

Come my friend, there are still secrets under the earth, and we must claim then. There is enlightenment for you in the dark depths of the earth.

Genus marched confidently down the tunnel, del following behind...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:28 pm

kong i have landed and wait for update
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:15 pm

When del arrive over Korriban, he sensed Dal on the surface. He then had a message planted into him mind.

Everyone, prepare for a recovery opperation for rare and valible artifacts. Luke, me and you need to find Dal.

del went to his fighter and went down to the surface. When they landed, they saw a planet devistated by turbo laser fire and constant bombardment. del moved to try and find Dal, searching for more then an hour. He found him nearly an hour and a half after he started his search. Dal had changed, becoming bigger, stronger and less human, and carrying a mass of dark side artifacts. del stared at him and mumbled.

Dal, what has happened to you.

Dal laughed and replied in a strong deep voice.

I have been reborn del, Dal Val is no more, I am now Darth Genus, Lord of power

Del stared at the being before him, amazed he would dare take the title darth. Then del's com went off.

My Lord, the troops are ready to begin.

del replied

Begin at once, we have a lot to rescue

Del returned the comlink to his belt, and saw a bright future before him, a future where he will be great beyond his wildest dreams...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:08 am

Dal and the Massassi troops hit each other in a massive crash of metal. Dal vibroblades were already whirling around, striking armor and ripping chunks out of flesh, but it wasn't enought, as the Massassi had already ripped large chunks of his armor off. Dal felt his anger building up and dropped his vibroblades as he sensed a massive buildup of power inside of him. He let the power take hold and he changed in the way his mind worked. Dal lept fowards and grabbed the nearest Massassi by the neck and snapped it in two with his bare hands. Turning, he puched the one to his side several times, until the trooper's helmet cracked and his head was exsposed, then Dal delived a blast of pure hate at its head, destroying it completely. He turned at let loose blasts of fire summon by sith sorcery, incinerating two more, leaving five. Next he picked up one of the fallen Massassi's weapons and hacked at the one to his right, crushing the man's ribs and destroying his lungs and heart. Dal then turned and hurled the weapon at another, snapping it's head back as the weapon impacted, killing it. With three to go, Dal charged fowards and used his hate and anger as a weapon, forging a blade of pure sith magic in his hand. Three strikesd later, all the Massassi were dead. Dal's hate and anger faded and Dal felt a massive pain around his stomach, looking down, he saw that his armor had been ripped open, and theat his entrails were hanging outside of his body. Dal reached out to his sith magic and used a spell then he didn't fully know, healing him, but also changing him. Dal turned to the gate keepers, all his wounds old and new healed, but with more mucsle and a new bone structure forming inside of him. Dal had never really called himself human, but know it was offical, Dal Val was a sith, not human. As the revelation came to him, the gate keepers said.

You have proven yourself worthy, our secrets are your, we shall only give them when we have been moved to your place of study.

With that the gate keepers vanished, and all the holocrons came off the shelves, along with other dark artifacts as thery formed a mountain of ancient devises in the centre of the chamber.

Del better get here soon, as there is a lot to move.

Dasl began to move to objects though the caves, his powers restored to him. This was the dawn of a new era, an era of power and might, an era of a new Darth, for Dal was now ready to take a sith name. From now on, Dal Val was no more, he had been reborn and become Darth Genus, Lord of power...

Last edited by Darth Genus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:15 pm

"Greed, Sloth, Pride, Wrath... that leaves Gluttony and Envy before Lust..."
As Ten thought this through, he laid down the unconcious Carsp against the wall.
The next room was the same as the others... only he wasn't faced with a mysterious person... he was faced with himself.
"I am you." the other Ten said.
"Unlikely" retorted the real Ten with a smirk.
"You are Envy, and it appears you're going to be using almost the exact same method as Greed back there."
Envy laughed.
"not in the slightest. He stole your methods and powers... I am an exact copy of you.... but darker. He used the powers you yourself would let yourself used... I have no such inhibitions, making me more powerful."
Ten could feel her trying to force dominate his mind, and make him scared of her and believe what she said.
"Such a shame you underestimate me Envy... your powers of imitation are almost perfect, except for one thing. They won't work without the force... I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this."
With that, Ten used a force power used only on exiles. He cut off Envy's force link.
The process left Ten drained, since usually it would be done by a full council, but facing him now, was a young twilek.
"You may pass Jedi... but with yoru powers so thin, I'd like to see how you deal with the other two."
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Kong and the commandos reached what looked like a massive fortress with all sorts defending ranging from turbo laser towers to many storm troopers. There massive thumping behind the walls."There must be at-st and at-at behind that wall" Fixxer said. Kong got on his comms device "Wis star Land at my coordinates I'll brief you when you get here" Kong probably figured that was where the council was. At this point there was the sound of battle every where and dog fights every where in the sky and bombing runs on imperial positions. So Kong and the commandos waited for Wis Star to arrive. If the coiuncil was captured the forces may become disarrayed and will make the unions troops have alot easier time. "Kong here,Master Ten we are now preparing for the final assuslt to capture the moff council,The battle for this planet will end soon master" Kong puts awway his comms device and looks towards the massive fortress.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Dal was forced against the wall and blasted his opponent with the force, sending him back a couple of steps. When his foe was dazzled, Dal ran into him and knocked his lightsaber out of his hand. Using his vibroblades, Dal forced his opponebt back and, using the force, picked up his opponent's lightsaber. Dropping his vibroblades, he grabbed the lightsaber and swung with it, beheading the foe. Dal put the lightsaber on his belt and picked up his vibroblade. Turning to the gate keepers, he readied for the final challenge. The gate keepers seemed impressed, and then a blast of energy hit him in the chest, draining his power. King Adas stepped forwards and said.

The third challenge requires you to use the strength of your arm and your skill with sith sorcery. You other powers will be returned his you survive. Now defeat the avatars of my elite guard and you would have past the test.

As Dal went to turn, something clicked in the back of his mind, King Adas was the image he had seen while meditating, meaning that it was important he win this. Turning around fully, he saw ten fully armed ancient Massassi troopers. Dal tried to reach out and confuse them, but his perception was limited to his natural senses, meaning that he was nearly blind in comparision with his normal senses. Moving quickly towards the troops, he began to chant and gather power using his sith amulet to increase it ten fold. Letting a blast free, he destroyed one, leaving nine to go, an uphill fight as he was drained after that attack...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:37 pm

kong i am on the grond were u wont me

Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:51 am

Dal spun around quickly as he hear a sound behind him, but nothing was there, even in the force. Thinking quickly, Dal reached out with the force and began to pull the roof apart a small amount, until there were several cracks though which sand and dust was falling, filling the air with particals. Dal quickly found four points where the sand and dust seemed to vanish, each highlighting the outline of an assassin. Reaching out with the force, he blasted each with several bolts of sith lighting and killed them all. Dal turned to the gate keepers and then one of then announced.

The second challenge shall begin.

Dal turned and saw a man covered in armor from head to foot, a lightsaber in his hand. The man charged forwards and attacked displaying a mastery of form Five, Djem So. Dal was forced back as the strength of the foe nearly forced him to drop his weapons. This was going to be hard...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:32 pm

"Master Quinlan... there appears to be a group of ships in orbit above a plenet in our viscinity. The Union would like the Council's permission to proceed with ascout force to see what's going on."
General Henga said, walking through the green courtyard.
"Sure thing... pity I can't come... I could use some excercise..."
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:28 pm

"These guys are impressive, their force powers are... well... forceful."
Ten said, walking into the next room.
"I agree" Carsp replied, breathing heavily.

as soon as they entered the next room they didn't have time to react to the man charging at them. with one swing of his long red lightsaber Carsp collapsed, his left arm dropping to the floor.
"Damn it!" he shouted, before calming himself down.
"looks like it's just me from here on in..." Ten said, glaring at his opponent.
With that, Ten pulled out his lightsaber, and swung it low... only for the man to jump and kick him in the face.
"I take it you're wrath.." Ten said, rolling over to avoid another blow, before jumping up and swinging with the blade.
"Wraaaattthh!" The man screamed, before charging at Ten again. The Jedi retaliated with a force push, making the sith fly back. on the Sith's landing however, he released sith lightening upon Ten, leaving him shuddering with pain on the floor. He slowly gazed up at his enemy, unable to move much, but with all of his energy, he took Carsp's lightsaber from his belt using the force, activated it, and threw it at the Wrath.
With the blade impaling in his chest, he collapsed to the ground.
"You have conquered wrath... you may pass..."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Dal walked into a large chamber cut from the living rock of the planet. As Dal looked around, he saw that large shelves had been cut into the walls. Reaching out with the force, he sensed a large number of dark pressences. Walking towards one of the shelves, he saw several pyramid shaped objects on it. He froze, his mind racing. He saw Holocrons before him, a dozen on a shelf, looking round, he counted around twenty shelves, meaning over two hundred Holocrons. Reaching out with the force, Dal activated several of them and saw twenty gate keepers appeared around the room, ancient sith from long ago. They formed a group at one end of the room. Dal smiled and then said.

Ancient Lords, Powerful masters, my name is Dal Val, I seek to learn your secrets. Teach them to me or I shall take them by force, as you lack the strength to combat me.

The lords burst into laughter at this and then began to challenge him.

I am Darth Bane, and my secrets are only for those who can prove they have the cunning to defeat their enemies.

I am Lord Tulak Hord, My secrets are only for the ones who can defeat any foe with a lightsaber.

I am King Adas, My secrets are for those who have beaten back hoards of foes with the might of their magic and the strength of their arm.

Then all but one of the Holocron gate keepers said at once.

Complete the three challenges and then you will be worthy of leaarning out secrets and removing us from our ancient resting place.

Dal nodded his understanding and turned to the one who hadn't spoken yet.

My I ask who you are and what it will take for me to learn your secrets.

The figure smiled and then said.

I am the Sith Emperor, and my secrets are for those who show genius while dealing with the enemy and who show a strong desire for revenge.

Dal smiled and said.

I am ready for the challenges.

Bane's voice range out and said.

The test of cunning shall begin.

As Bane said this, four figures appeared dressed as sith assaians and then vanished.

Defeat these invisible foes using your cunning to pass this test.

Dal pulled his two newly gained lightsabers off his belt and began to think of how he could outsmart these ancient assaians...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:11 pm

In this chamber, the Jedi see a man standing there, in fine robes edged with gold.
"Ah, do come in, my name is Pride, and my ability with the force will leave both of you destroyed I am afraid."
The two Jedi grinned.
"And you had to TELL us you were pride?... jeez..."
Both of them charged at the man, before getting forced back with the strongest force push they had ever felt.
"Ow" Ten called, before picking himself up again and advancing towards the man... and getting smashed into the wall again.
Ten turned to Carsp and whispered.
"Look, we can't get close enough to him to hrut him... I have an idea... see that crack in the roof from where us hitting wall is damaging the foundations?"
"Yeah..." Carsp replied.
"Let's bring the house down..."
With joint effort, the two quickly used force pull to launch a chunk of ceailing at Pride, knocking him unconcious.
"I'm getting tired... and we have 4 more to go... urgh..."
The Jedi dragged their aching bodies into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Kong got on his comm device "Heather and Wis Star inform all commadners and commading officers not to shoot he storm troopers with me"
"Rodger" answered Heather Kong and the commodes walked out side the building there were friendlys all over the place all seting up supply deopt and an ladding pad and varioes other facitlies. But the asmosphere was tense all the soldiers stared at the commmdoes some where even starring at Kong wonhdering if he had gone mad. Kong went up to one of the offiers and told him to go and collect the myeruios Kight. " So lets go and look for that moff council" Ordered Kong to the commdoes "The rest of you will attack any factilies of satgegic importance, while me and the commdoes will look for the moff council" Then he walked off with the command does.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Ten and Carsp walked into the next room, to see a woman lying down on a bed by the opposite door.
"Hello boys, I am sloth... Greed was just a taster."
As she finished her sentance, two men walked out of the shadows, each one udner some kind of force control.
The first one, ran at Ten with a vibrosword, and lunged at Ten, forcing him to move backwards towards the wall as he blocked.
Carsp also had difficulty, when a man shot two blaster bolts at him, each one missing by less than an inch.
Ten then moved to the side, and tried to cut across the chest of the man, but the man moved backwards before pouncing forwards for another slash.
Carsp was constantly on the move, running around the room to avoid being shot at, as they were being fired too quickly to block them all.
It was as Carsp passed meters from the other two, that Ten had an idea. He looked up, smiled, kicked his opponent in the crotch, knocking him back, and then turned and force pulled the two pistols from the other enemies hands. At that moment, both were simmultaniosly beheaded by the Jedi.
"defend yourself Sloth." Carsp said, pointing his lightsaber at the woman.
"why would I do that when I surrender? I am unnarmed, you've defeated me... you may pass."
The two jedi looked confused, but carefully walked past her into the next chamber.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:36 pm

When Carsp and Ten left the Ebon Hawk, Ten turned to his friend.
"I feel that this will be a challenge for me... the dark side has been calling me recently, something or someone is trying to corrupt me, it will be your duty to save or kill me."
Carsp nodded grimly.
"I understand."
After a long walk towards the only building on the moon, both Jedi could feel the dark side from inside. Slowly and cautiously, they step inside the building.
A man is seated on a black stone throne opposite the entrance.

"Ah, welcome.... you must be the new Darth Dante... how dare you come for my title!"
After one sentence, the man jumps up and charges at the Jedi. Ten jumps in the air and force pushes the sith towards carsp, throwing him off balance. Carsp does his part, and slashes with his lightsaber, only just blocked by the sith. Ten rolls back towards them, and leaps upwards from the floor, drawing his blaster as he does so, shooting the sith in the shoulder.
The sith shouts in pain, but throws the lightsaber into his other hand, and force pushes Carsp away, before deflecting another shot from Ten.
Carsp rushes back towards the opponent, and slashes, cutting off the darksiders arm at the elbow.
The sith howled in pain before having his lightsaber kicked away by ten, and getting pinned down by carsp.
"Why was I called here?!" Ten asked, relieved the fight was so simple.
The Sith laughed.
"It wasn't me... it was lust... find her through the door behind my throne..."
Ten looked confused, but stunned the sith with his pistol.
"He'll be out cold... but let's find this 'lust'."

Ten and carsp walked towards door, and opened it. behind it was another chamber, and inside was another man, in a red robe.
"I am Greed... welcome Darth Dante."
"I am not Darth Dante!" Ten shouted.
"I think you are... either way... I will have your powers!"
With this, Greed rolled forwards... using the same form as Ten, jumped just past him, and used a force push to knock him to the ground.
"That's my technique!" Ten said, confused.
"And I am Greed." The man said.
Suddenly, the darksider stopped where he was, as he felt a blade through his knees.
"And I am Carsp, you forgot about me... your ability to steal others techniques won't work on more than one"
Ten smiled.
"I think I see how this is gonna work..."
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:22 pm

The imperials kights fight greatly and now had tried a diffremt tactic and both went from the same direction at Kong. Kong saw a opertunity, he forced pushed one knight and in doing so distracted the other one. This was his chance, as the knight looked back supised of the sudden force attack. Kong sliced acossed his body. The kinghts face froze he didn't move then the whole top half his body fell off. Kong felt revieled and approecehd the unconnuis Imperial Kngiht a binded his hands a went up to the roof and met with commadoes.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Dal moved around the surface and then his danger sense tingled, Dal spun around and saw nothing. Reaching out with the force, he couldn't sense anything at all. Then the ground under his feet gave way. Dal tumbled down and down deeper into the surface of Korriban. After about thirty second, Dal came to a stop, and reached out with the force. His senses were assualted by waves of dark side energy. Dal closed his mind and stood up. turning the lamp on his armor on, he saw a cave system before him, and he also saw ancient writing on the walls. Reaching carefully out with his senses, Dal sensed a large collection of dark side artifacts though out the caves. Setting off, Dal moved deeper into the caves...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Kong at got into a deadlock with one of the kights which took his mind of the other one. Kong became aware of the other one and withdrawn from the deadlock but not in time which resulted in an other injury. Kong wondered how well the commdoes were doing he also felt like he was getting slowly weaker with the injuries and fatgiue. He needed the help soon other wise this would be his first and last light saber duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: