JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wis star

Wis star

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:35 pm

walk in to the comade sneater is dal and some lake nakes to him ok i thow it was just lords hahaha the book i have bben ready the power is soooo powerful and sit down hahah that cal saet hahaha wisle zero point 2 come here and stan there next to me ...... zeropoint2 1110100101010 ummmm ya stell need but that voice box in him
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Del and Luke landed on Lohen. Del sensed that Dal had arrived back ahead of them.

One of Dal Val's commanders approached them. "The great Lord Val requires your presence at once"

"Come, Luke"

"Just you sir"

"He is part of me, refuse him and perish"

"I'm sorry sir my orders are strict"

Del turned to Luke...it is time to try one of your powers. Luke looked at the commander and began to choke him.

"Enough Luke", Luke then released the commander from his grasp..."now shall we try this again" asked Del.

"Go on through...both of you"

Del and Luke walked into the command centre. Del saw someone sat at his control centre. As they walked near the gaurds dispersed.

"Hmm...Luke it seems you require a seat." Del looked around and saw Cal's seat ungaurded so used the force to pick it up and moved it towards them..."here you deserve it"

Del and Luke awiat for the arrival of Dal.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Dal landed on Lohen and moved to the command centre quickly. His still painful ribs forgotten in his hurry. Walking into the command centre he barked out.

How has progress gone on what I have asked?

His commander turned around and handed him a datapad, with all of the information that he would need on it.

Good work Commander, inform the other sith lords that they are to meet me here in two hours. There is something very important I need to tell them about. Keep me posted.

Going to his meditation chamber, he entered the final part of the healing trance to remove the injuries he had suffered at the hands of Master Obi-Wan Kenobi...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:13 pm

back on dal plant i leave the box dal room ....... back to my room hmmmm there some i need on plant ummm i madettad on this .... 2 hour later message come thouw my com i replay .......... ok now it time to move out and find this poren
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 pm

After several hours they arrived at Tatooine. They landed at the site where Dal had killed Obi Wan. Luke went over to Kenobi's robes and pick them up and put them on.

"Luke we must hurry, if we are detected the traitorous Jedi will not think twice about destroying us"

They quickly hurried until they reached a settlement. once inside Del tor the place apart until he came across a metal box.

He presented the box to Luke..."this is all that remains of your father", as Luke opened it he saw a beautifully hand crafted light saber.

They hurried aboard the ship and took off for the New Sith Empire at Lohen
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Del sensed a serge in dark side energy, but just for a second, but he knew what this meant.

"Come, we must go" he instruceted Luke. Together they boarded the ship.

Del set a course for the New Sith Empire via Tatooineto pick up some of Luke's possesions.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:03 am

Dal and Obi-Wan starred at each other across the desert, judging each others skills and powers. Suddenly, Obi-Wan jumped across the desert in a single leap, launching a number of attacks, Dal struggled to block them, but block them he did, and then launched a flurry of attacks from multiple weapons, from multiple directs. Reaching out with his right hand, he grabbed the blade of Obi-Wan's lightsaber and cut it out. As he reached out with the force, Obi-Wan hurled his back and pinned him to the "Emperor's Shield", breaking several of Dal's ribs. Reacting by instinct, Dal reached out and forced all of his weapons to attack Obi-Wan. Shots went out, lightsabers slashed, and his vibro blade hacked at Obi-Wan. By the time Dal had regained control of himself, all that was left of were Obi-Wan had been standing was a set of damaged robes, blood and Obi-Wan's lightsaber. Getting up, he summoned his weapons back to him, and went to pick up Obi-Wan's lightsaber and added it to his collection of weapons. He also picked up the robes and took them onboard the "Emperor's Shield". He set off for Lohen, checking his messages as he was going though the atmosphere. Tristan had claimed the box, del was beginning to train Skywalker, but no word from cal. He had resived a second message from his old friend, telling him he was on his way with the gang. Setting the ship on a hyperspace course for a planet with a lot of space travel, he set up a command that after they arrived at this planet, the computer was to set course for Lohen. Setting the ship to auto pilot, he went back to his meditation chamber to enter a healing trance. As he got there, he thought that things were starting to look good. Now, how to tell the others what was happening, or what might soon be happening...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:11 am

After hours of combat trianing, Del decides its time for Luke to rest.

A while later Del begins to teach Luke the ways of the force and teaches him some force powers (such as force grip). Luke seems to manage these alot easier pick them up quicker than lightsaber combat.

While Luke tries to meditate, Del goes back into the ship and gets a long wodden box.

"Here you go my appentice", "this was the first lightsaber i was given and may it serve you well, i would have given you your fathers light saber but the Jedi stole it from him when they slaughtered him"

As Luke ignites his saber a bright blue blade appears from it. "This weapon is your life, lose it and you will die. Understand?"

"Yes, my Master" replied Luke
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:02 am

landing on the plant ok there gured ummmm likes play with mindes hahaha gured 1 ummm ok who that i donno grude 2 sayed bit of mide trick well help here ok jump of the cife hahaha both grudes ok we well master hehe i all way find that fun 20 mins later the BOXS ok like tack back to the ship but wite there some power from this the knowlege i colud gen ..... snape out of ... ok i keep moving zero point2 get ship reday 11110000ok i need add spech to him soon dal i have yourr box coming bk
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:21 am

Del and Luke finnally reached the outer rim territories. "Now to find a neutral planet". Del sensed Clones around as they were still withdrawing from the outer rim sectors.

They landed on a remote planet, one that had very few life signs on and no force sensitives. "Perfect"

Del and Luke went out onto the planet, the conditions were great. Del began to tell Luke about how the Jedi had killed his mother and father. Ofcourse this was all a lie but luckly Master Kenobi kept his distance from Luke so he was none the wiser.

The more Del turned him against the Jedi, the more he could sense Luke's anger and hate building up inside of him.

"This is good boy, release your anger and hate, channel it through the force and you will be a bery powerfull Sith. Now focus"

Del began to teach Luke just hoe Kit Fisto had once done, with a few adjustments ofcourse.

Del started by teaching Luke combat skills.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Dal just sent a message though the force to get out of there and to meet him back at base in a few days. Turning to Obi-Wan, he summoned up the power of the dark side and unleashed bolts of pure hate at the jedi and smiled as the jedi foolishly tried to block them with his blue lightsaber. Leaping into the air, he came down and launched a blistering attack sequence, blocked by a perfectly master lightsaber defence. Dal was then hurled back as the jedi used the force to push hom back. Dal righted himself and looked at his foe. Waiting for him to make the next move...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Seeing that Dal had things under control Del and his new appentice left at once.

Del set a course for the outer rim to train his apprentice a little before returning him to the snew Sith Empire.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Del had recieved Dals message and stayed put.

However, he could sense that Dal was about to engage in a fight with a very powerful Jedi Master. He consenplated leaving the family to help out Dal but then remembered that his appentice awaited.

Del felt the presence of a force sensitive coming closer. He was of a bout 17 years of age, "this must not be who Dal meant, he is far too old"

"you there, boy" Del shouted

"Who me, what do u want" he replied

"My name is Del and i have come to free you, however you must hurry as we are short on time"

"Free me! How??"

"Come with me and i'll show you"

Del and his new apprentice were getting ready to leave, when an old man came out from the dewelling "Luke were are you goin!!!" the old man shouted.

"I'll handle this young one, get inside the ship" Del excliamed. "Go back inside old man"

"Give me back my nephew", but Del knew that would not happen. He walked over to the old man with his lightsaber up his sleave and activated it though the mans heart. Then he went into the dewelling and found a woman and killed her swiftly and made sure to leave no trace of his presence.

Del climbed aboard the ship. "What happend to my Uncle" asked Luke and all Del said was "Now you are free"

Together they took off and landed by Dal.

"My Lord, need help???"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Arriving hours later at Tatooine, Dal said to del to settle down in the dune sea, near a moisture farm. Getting out of his ship, he could sense two force users, one trained and powerful, but far away, and getting nearer every quickly, and one untrained but very powerful. Turning around, he saw a man coming towards him, a passive look on his face, but projecting worry into the force. Not really suprising considering two armed warships had just landed by his farm. Before the man could speak, Dal was already moving towards him, and asking him questions.

Excuse me sir, I was wondering if you could help me and my friend, we are he looking for a Master Obi-Wan, would you happen to know were he is?

Both the man's face and feelings told him all he needed to know, this man knew who Obi-Wan was, and he also learnt that this man's farm was under the jedi's protection.

We are also looking of the Master Obi-wan's apprentice, I gather that you know who that is as well.

The other man looked at him, and then said in a nervous tone.

I don't know who you are talking about. I don't know anyone by the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Dal smiled his most evil smile, one that had once killed someone by giving them a heart attack. This foolish man had made a fatal mistake. Dal replied.

I never said his surname, I just called him Master Obi-Wan. You will tell me were he is or you will die!

Reaching out with his hand, he lifted the man off the ground and began to choke the life out of him, very slowly. The man somehow had enought air in his lungs to ask a question of Dal.

What kind of jedi are you?

Dal just increased the pressure ever so slightly and replied.

I am no kind of jedi!

Then a powerful voice came from behind him.

He is a Sith Lord, or at least he thinks he is.

Dal turned and stared at the Jedi Master before him, There was no mistake, it was Master Kenobi. Dal released the man from his grip and sent a message though the force to del. Keep an eye on the family, and look out of the other force sensitive, for he will be your apprentice. Dal drew his weapon and began getting ready for the hardest fight of his life...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:45 pm

"At once my Lord"

Del set course for Tatooine and wondered who this new apprentice was....

When he entered hyperspace Del went to meditate o try and deciver who this young force sensitive was
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Turning to get back onto his ship, Dal dropped a data card that he had prepared during his trip. Getting onto his ship,he took off and set course for the outer atmosphere, he haled del.

del, set course for Tatooine, we will find your apprentice there.

Setting course of Tatooine, Dal made the jump to hyperspace, set the ship to auto pilot, and went back to practising his skills...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 pm

With the defence systems disabled Del sensed the presence of Dal.

Del quickly goes to his ship in the hanger, and saw stood next to it...Dal.

"Welcome my Lord, quickly we must depart before Master Meri and the others arrive"

Del climbed aboard his ship at once.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 am

Dal dropped out of hyperspace as close to the planet as he could. Looking down at the home of the jedi order, a new plan came to mind. Heading down towards the planet, he landed by del's ship, he wondered out and look across the face of the planet. Looking around, he sensed a handful of jedi around, and the dark presence of del...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 am

Del has sensed that Dal is approaching and so moves to the control room. He quickly looks around to make sure he wasnt followed and then begins to reconfigure the network and awaits for Dal's instructions.

"I am ready mt lord"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:23 am

With twelve hours until he arrived at Dantooine, Dal sat at a computer in the ship, searching though the imperial records, looking at legends and reports of force users and force using orders, for they would be needed to combat the enemies he had detected...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 am

While in hyperspace, a new idea hit Dal about what he could do to make the fight more even. Taking him comlink off his belt, he hailed cal.

Cal, I need you to send one of your bodyguards to Mandolore and get him to hire as many Mandolorian commandos as he can, we are going to need them if my feelings are correct, which i believe they are.

Changing his comlink channel, he hailed an old friend of his.

Jorj Car'das, I am in need of your help. I know that this may cost a lot, but I need the location of two main places, the Emperors hidden fortress in the deep core, and the location of Wayland.

Listening to the voice coming out of the comlink, he entered the data into his computer and set a data package to Jorj Car'das.

The information that you requested is on its way, these codes should give you access to the Emperors private files for at least a minute, but that is more then enought time isn't it? And thank you, old friend.

Changing comlink channel again, he contacted another old friend, and said a message that would make no sense to anyone but those two.

Baraka, Korel with swift wings, glory to the mighty ham

The reply to his message was perfect, he turned the comlink off and began to feel a bit more confident about his situation then he did moments ago. Looking at the time display by the hyperdrive controls. He was only a day away from Dantooine...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

ummm it sem that the plant diutered ummm i hope box is there dal semd wired or sacred to plant then ummmm i mod zeropiont maker2 with some gun if i need help i like well but he help in the past and replay to dal are we at war with some one big dark eragy in froce owwww that was that ok now i am wired
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:39 pm

As Dal reached back out to del, he detected two new presences closing in on his, both dark and both powerful. He told del to do as he said on his mark and to be carful about communing with him, and warned him about the dark presences. Closing his mind to the flow of the force, he reached for his comlink, getting ready to call his commander and warn him. Opening a channel, he hailed THX-1138 and said.

Commander, we need to hurry up with the building of our defences and the fortress, i am giving them our top prioity, also the fleet needs some work.

But sir, the commander replied, We have on fleet, apart from the 'Glorious Rebirth', a couple of other transport ships and a couple of fighters.

I know that commander! Dal snapped back, When does the 'Glorious Rebirth' return from its mission. Also, get that Battleship up and running as soon as possible! We also need to start awaking the army.

Changing the com channel, he hailed wis star, telling him to get the box quickly and return to Lohen, and to forget his troubles with cal for the moment, there were bigger problems at hand. Changing the channel again, he asked cal to help train the troops in close combat, but urged him not to kill any. Changing the com channel a final time, he told del he was on his way and that he needed to be ready to do what he had been asked. Dal said he would be there in two days. Turning his comlink off and returning it to his belt, he ran towards the "Emperor's Shield" piloting the ship into the outer atmosphere, Dal set course for Dantooine and entered hyperspace, putting his ship onto auto pilot and he went back to his training room and began pratising everything that he would need in a fight, combat techiques, force powers, combonations and a few dirty tricks that he had designed. To think, he had been found by him now...

But who was the other one...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Dal sensed the bitter thoughts in wis stars mind, reaching out, he left a message in the sith lords mind.

Be careful with that one, but the secrets of the most powerful aspect of sith powers are yours to command, sith sorecry. He has no understanding of these powers or consepts, he is unprepared for them!

Bring glory to the Empire!

Closing the contact, he turned his mind back to del...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 pm

ummm one or two bomb could blow up a ship ..... ok in orb of the plant late see wont in stort for me and when i get back i deal cal i show him how weak he a tall of his btaerly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: