JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 am

While Dal was in communication with del. he sensed intrigue afoot. Evidently, the allience between cal and wis wasn't going to both of their likings...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 am

cal thought long about what he should do with the information, cal had already sensed that dal had already used the force to get the information but what about wis star. cal thought better than to give it to him without getting something in return. cal knew that wis star would try to say that i am trying to backstab dal if i don't give it ot him. but this didn't scare him because it wasn't true. wis star will not recieve it without something in return for me, and he can't blackmail me either, the pathetic weak sith he is..........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 pm

It is the way of the jedi to use people. They need you because they don't have the knowledge about me and our empire that you do. If you feel like you don't belong there, then take hold your anger and join me again. But if you do rejoin me, there are just a couple of items you need to destroy first, to insure the safety of the empire.

Opening his mind slightly more, he showed del what needed to be done.

Also, if you come back, there is the chance that you will get one of the most powerful force sensitives in the galaxy as your apprentice...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Del sensed that Dal had let him in fair enought o communicate

"Dal i feel these Jedi are using me, they promised me glory and the respect i deserve, yet i feel a pawn in their game"

The more Del was connected to Dal the more his anger began to consume him....again
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

While Dal was meditating, he detected del searching for him. Letting himself be found enought to communicate with him, he reached out with the force towards del and the jedi temple...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Getting fed up of waiting for Master Meri to return to him with an answer Del decided to go off and went to his meditation chamber.

Now he hoped to get back down to business and search for Dal Val so he can settle the score.

Del serched for him long and hard in the force to try and find him, "now if only he'll let me in..."
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:16 pm

start ship and leve orbit of the plant after dal findes with talking to on the comme i wisber some word in to it then say a fow numbers
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:03 am

Dal picked up him comlink and said to wis star

Remember, bring the box back INTACT and UNOPENED, otherwise the consquences could be dire. You are to return he as soon as you have the box. You have permition to leave the planet. Bring glory to the empire!

Dal turned the comlink off and went back to his meditations, searching the strands of the future for the answers he sort...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:48 pm

ummm welll i leave now but in code for plant and get this boxs
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 pm

After an hour of searching, he could tell that wis star was ready to leave the planet. Dal had found nothing, and knew that he wouldn't find anything until the force willed him to find it...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:20 pm

ummm this spell well help ok i well go there now but wait and singis cal ummm it time for him hold up to his dille to the hannger wait cal and prep zeropiont maybe dal couyld help mod it
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:01 pm

After only a couple of hours digesting the information contained in the holocron, he had figured out that there was nothing in it that he didn't already know. Leaving his meditation chamber, he streched his senses to cover the entire planet, and he detected several odd items, The star forge wreakage, the dark presence in the temple of the ancients that he had ordered be dug up, the area of mass holocrons in wis star's quaters, and that small presence he had detected on wis, he would need to get that. Going to the star forge command room, he sat in the single chair and began looking though the Rataka Database to find mentions of a planet long thought destroyed and a starship of ancient design...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 am

Dal smiled as he sensed Cal returning from his mission, carrying a holocron with him. Reaching out with the force, Dal used a trick he had read about in one of his books. He gently brushed the holocron with the dark side, and to his amazement, the holocrons gatekeeper appeared before him. Reaching out again, he asimmilated the knowledge contained within the ancient artifact, granting him any knowledge that was contained within. Letting go of the holocron, he studied the new knowledge that was swimming round his head...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 am

cal had finally reached lohen and gathered all the secrets from the holocron.

cal landed his ship with his mandos and they went to dal

"mission success"
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 am

cal had thought to easy as he reached the exit when he heard sirens blaring (maybe that cupboard wasn't the best place after all)

"run back to the ships we can't afford a confrontation" said cal

cal killed the guard who was now in alert mode by using lighsaber throw cutting half his head off. (nice)

finally they reached their ships and set their course to Lohen.

cal set autopilot on so that he could learn all the knowledge from the holocron before he gets back to lohen.

the knowledge was very interesting.........
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:58 am

cal got his mandos to hide the corpse somewhere, which they did (a cupboard of all places.......tight squeeze)

there he had found what he was looking for. there on a pedastool was the holocron of darth milennia.

excellent thought cal as he took it and put it in his bag.

cal and his mandos made his way out of the temple........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Study the book, and be ready to obey my commands when they come.

Turning to leave, a though hits Dal and he turns back to wis star

After you have learnt a couple of the spells, I need you to go to Katarr, there is a box hidden there that I need you to bring back. Remember, do not open the box for the effects will be quite bad for you.

Leaving the room, he called over his shoulder.

You have a day to learn some of the spells, then you will have to set course for Katarr.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:42 pm

ummm maybe this well help with my plan ummm cal thigh he batter then or me but hes not haha what do what me to do now as he starts read the book
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Dal hands over the book for wis to start reading

This book contains the sercrets of sith sorcery, as written by naga sadow. As of the others, cal is on the homeworld of the prophets of the darkside, trying to steal a holocron. And del has apparently been redeemed, though that will not last long...

Last edited by Dal Val on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 pm

ah it good to see u and thannks for the gifted and were is dal and cal .......
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Dal left his meditation chamber and made his way towards wis stars quaters, a book under his arm, reaching the room, he walks straight in, not bothering to knock. As he walked in, he sensed the presence of a number of holocrons.

Greeting wis star, I have a gift that you might be interested in...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:39 pm

i wounder were dal and cal .... haha cal thigh he storgh hahah well we well see who strogher come on dal
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:15 pm

ummmm welll i come here and get thfed behiden i go to my room and then study the hlocrons
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 pm

"Ten, as i have the rank of master again, and have proven myself to u, might i now get an appentice to train so that my Masters teachings and spirt may live on?"

Del anxciously waits for a reply.

Del also senses that Cal has come into some major power....
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Del, Vizeek, Vos and his family returned to Dantooine.

"Vizeek take Vos and his family to their quarters and get them settled, i'll inform Master Meri of our return"

With that Del went into the Temple to locate him. "Ten we have him and his family has come also"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: