JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Dal smiled as he raised his blade to intercept the lightsaber strike.

Ataru has it weaknesses, as do you.

You asked 100 beings to join you, not all wanted to join you. Let those who want me work with me. And don't think that I lack my own tricks.

With that, Dal twisted the handle of his double ended vibro blade and drew it apart, launching into the attack, Dal rained blow after blow down on Vos, forcing him back. Getting Vos into a saber lock, he yelled.

You may think you are ready to defeat me, but cutting off my head here will only unleash a greater terror on the universe, a terror I keep in check.

With that, Dal focused his energy into a single strike, forcing Vos back. Dal adopted a defencive pose from his Royal Guard training and smiled.

Your move...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 pm

"But with Ataru, I can still kill you with this dampened blade..." Quinlan commented
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm

"They did decide you scumbag!" Vizeek shouts "And they chose to be part of the Union, if all you want for them is peace, then leave them be. Us Jedi are part of the Union, not the rulers of it!"
Quinlan Vos stepped forward.
"We do all have a darkside inside us... a constant battle. I embraced mine, only to see it's horror... I will fight you, to make ammends with this world."
"But Vos!" shouted Ten, still glaring at Dal. "It would be best to take him out as a group."
"You can fight him if I fail... but that is not something I intend to do..."
Quinlan stood in Ataru stance, and looked into his opponents eyes, before lunging at his chest, clashing with the Vibroblade.
"And just so you know, Meri's blade Dampener has become common practice amongst us now"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Dal smiled at Ten Meri.

What I want is for the noghri to be left out of this. To have there own world to govern, to think for themselves. But it is not just us who have interests in the noghri, but the criminal underworld has also got interests in the noghri. Indeed, one group has already taken many noghri and used them as death commandos. But the noghri have also severed both sides of the war.

Dal then turns to Vos

Isn't that right my dark friend.

Dal laughts at Vos's expression and said.

Yes I know of your fall to the dark side serving Dooku, I also know that you visited this world before and did nothing to help the people, niether did your apprentice help them. Instead you both killed a number of Noghri, in what became known as the Battle of Honoghr.

Shaking his head

You jedi always think of your hands as clean, but your hands are covered in blood, as much blood as any sith lord. You don't think about the lives you affect when you go rushing off to war, you are content with the knowledge that you are ridding the galaxy of a threat that will claim more lives. The sith accept the cost of war, we see the blood on ours hands and are not scared of it! That is all that seperates the sith and the jedi. That is what makes us more powerful. That is why the sith rule the galaxy and the jedi are but a mere memory.

Looking back at Vos

You may believe yourself free of the dark side, but you are not. The dark side clings to you still, waiting for its chance to return, which it will have.

Turning back to Ten, and putting his hand near the hilt of his vibro-blade

So jedi, shall we let a few decide the fate of the entire noghri people, or shall we let each one of them pick a side...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Carsp catches up with Omek.
"Jedi Master, I know your Jedi were not responsible for the atrocities done to this planet."
"I know that Omek, I could sense it from you... as well as your force presence... but what is it you intend to do?"
Omek opens a door.
"It's time brothers!"
at that, 5 Noghri come out, each armed with a longsword and a knife.... whilst Omek withdrew a metalic tube from his belt.
"If he thinks not one of our race has made it off world before... he is very mistaken."
"This isn't the first time I've fought for a Jedi cause."
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Carsp ran after Omek, knowing the Omek wasn't in doubt, but wandered what he was doing...
Ten stepped 2 metres away from Dal, and asked him (lightsaber still activated.)
"What is it you desire, what is it you seek with this Empire?"

Last edited by Ten Meri on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 am

Dal smiled and yelled out

Omak, look at the weapon in the sphere, and tell me what you see

Dal reached out with the force, and activated the lightsaber in the sphere, a blue blade sliced out of the sphere, and Dal sensed Omak's shock.

You see, the weapon of those who sort to destroy your world, the people I stopped from killing your world, they have returned, and seek to finish what they started. They destroyed the building were you found me, an ancient building that has been here since before I came here. They seek only destruction! Run Omak, and tell the people of the great lie that you have been told. And then get them to choice what they want, the jedi who seek to destroy your world, the sith who healed your world, or neither. Go forth and spread the message.

Dal sensed Omak leave, and turned his attention back to the jedi who were moving in to surround him, gathering his energy he said.

Your move...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 am

All five Jedi lit up their lightsabers. Blue, green, green, orange, and blue.
"Omek, thankyou, hopefully after this conflict your planet will be stable and in peace.... it's funny... sith and dominating empires have a thing for harming you and your wold don't they? Watch carefully, this is how a lightsaber SHOULD be used, to protect peace, not destroy it the way Sith do!"
With Ten's sentance finished, he slowly advanced towards his opponent, lightsaber in both hands.... Quinlan on his left, Vizeek on his right... Heather meditating behind with carsp by her side.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 am

Omak came back and told him they were ready. Rising, he picked up the shpere and handed it to Omak.

Look carefully at the weapon inside, it was the weapon used by the one who sort to destroy your world, as it says in the incription. Now study the weapons of your liberaters.

With that, Dal walked out of his ship, and saw five jedi, all of them masters.

Welcome, at last I learn the name of the one who took my arm, Ten Meri...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am

Ten Landed next to the siths ship, Carsp, Heather, Quinlan and Vizeek by his side.
"Thank you for calling us Omek, bring him out of his ship, it's time to confront him.... it's been a long time."
"Yes Jedi Master Ten Meri."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 am

Dal began to leave the treance as he sensed the jedi arrive in orbit above Honoghr. He smiled as he sensed that they were ready to fight. Rising from his seat, he began to pace his ship, waiting until the noghri deicided to let him come out...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm

After consulting the Jedi Masters in their Holocrons, Ten seemed no more certain about the decision... but when Quinlan Vos came running towards him, screaming:
"Dal Val is back on Honoghr, we need to back up the Noghri!"
He decided his decision was right. the Freedom was worth it.
He instantly, along with Carsp and Quinlan left for the planet, bringing 10000 Armed Troopers.
When they dropped out of hyperspace, he contacted the rest of the fleet already there.
"Vizeek, Heather, we're going down to the surface... Dal Val is there."
The 5 Jedi masters began their decent in the stealth ships from "The Passion".
On landing, a battle would begin...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Dal sensed confusion as the Death Squadron dropped out of hyperspace to find the Executer fleeing and a fleet of 50,000 ships near where the executer had been. Then he sensed action as over 100,000 star destroyers opened fire, destroying inferior ships with every blast. Dal smiled, soon wis star would retreat, and that would mean that the executer was under del's control...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Del sent out a fighter re-call and tractor beamed in the remainder of the 181st.....

The remaining fighters returned and landed in the hanger....right into their trap

"Lower your weapons and surrender....or DIE" One of the commanders ordered the 181st and 501st troops

They all surrendered and swore alligence to the New Sith Empire but would only go under the command of Vaders heir.....which was Luke as he was his Son.

Then Del and Luke got the hell out of the area and headed back to Lohen........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Dal was sent screaming out of his trance as he sensed the death of Darth Vader. Reaching out to the force, Dal sent his awareness out and searched the area. He left a message in del's mind.

Sent out a general recall to all fighters from the Executer, then capture and imprison the members of the 501st, they still have use, then get out of their, you have minutes before Death Squadron arrives and you need to be out of there before the turbolasers start flying. Trust in the force and you will make it.

reentering the trance, Dal's thoughts went to how powerful del and luke must be as a team to have stopped vader. And how he could stop them if they went against him...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 pm

After an intense saber battle with Vader the three were at a stale mate. They all felt their energy drain and began to become exhasted.

"Join me or perish" Vader exclaimed

"NEVER!!" Luke and Del both replied simultaniously

Vader put Del into a force choke.......Luke's anger and hate built up and his dark side energy reached an all knew level. His saber glowed a bright red as he focused his energy.

"LET HIM GO!!!" Luke charged at Vader and with ll his mite took one swing at Vader before he could react and manged to cuf both of his hands off and slash his control pannel.

Vader laid helplessly on the floor..........

"Finish him Luke...then...and only then....will you journey and training be complete"

With that Luke took Vaders saber and cut his head off.

"The Executer is ours Luke.....Well done"

Del saw Dal's fleet arive moments before he saw an unexpected Wis Star......

Del oppened communication with the Droid control ship...."Commander status report"

"75% Loss already sir and our reinforcements have not arrived....."

"I wil get the Executers weapons running to help out..."

Del set to work on the weapon and defence systems at once with Luke going off in search of the remainder of the 501st.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Dal dropped out of hyperspace before his fleet and sensed something different about the planets people, Looking out the forwards viewport he saw the world before him and smiled, there was green as well as brown on the planets surface, meaning that the planet was recovering from the chemical that had been spreading though the planet years before. Setting up an extreme distance orbit, he left his flagship and boarded the "Burning Destruction". Flying out of the hanger bay, Dal made his way down to the planet, signaling for his fleet to return to Wayland. He decided to land were he had the first time, running scans of the ecological condition, he detected faint traces of something that shouldn't be there, faint traces of high yield explosives. Running a scan, he found the source of the trace, and saw a ruined building when he went to investigate. Setting the ship down, he walked over to the building and began to explore. After a couple of hours of searching, he found two items of interest, a section of clone trooper armor, and a jedi lightsaber contained in a crude looking sphere, with an carving on it saying "the weapon of the posioner of our world". Taking these items with him, he walked back to the "Burning Destruction" and found a group of Noghri standing before him, blades drawn.

We choose Freedom

Hissed one of the Noghri and they all leapt to the attack. Dal dropped the armor piece and reached out with the force, planting the Noghri to the ground.

Whatever has made you think you didn't have it? But come, I would like a word with the elders of the clans, at their leasure of course.

The Noghri looked at him confused and puzzled. Before any of them could speak, he said.

Where are my manners, do you require a lift back to your village, perhaps you would like to make my request known?

The Noghri that had spoken earlier said.

You will take us to the neutral zone, the elders are already there after their meeting with the other strangers

Right, if you will follow me aboard my ship, I will need your help in getting to the neutral zone.

After he picked up the piece of armor he had dropped. Dal walked into the cabin, he settled into the pilots seat and a noghri settled into the co-pilots set. Activating the engines, Dal took off and followed the directions given to him by the Noghri, who he learnt was called Omak. Landing the ship minutes later, Omak said.

You must remain here until the Elders decide to see you.

As you wish Omek

Replied Dal. Once he was sure the Noghri were off of his ship, he opened a secret compartment and took his shoto and sonic pistol off of his belt. His other Lightsabers were in his fortress, hidden and safe. He put them in the compartment and sealed it, meaning he was only armed with his double ended Vibro blade and the weapons built into his armor. As he waited for the elders to agree to see him, a blinding pain shot though him. By reaction, Dal destroyed the source of the pain, and when he opened his eyes, the artifact was on the floor, shattered beyond repair. He moved the shards into the secret compartment and sealed it again. And settled in to wait as the elders debated if they would see him or not. After a few minutes, a ping sounded in the cabin and he saw that the noghri had sent a message to Dantooine, requesting a Master Ten Meri to come at once, something about a threat to freedom. Settling into a trance, Dal kept his senses alert incase of betrayal, As a final act before he slipped into a power trance, he reached out to his flagship and activated its cloak to prevent it being seen by this Master Ten Meri. Letting the trance take hold, Dal waited...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 am

Ten walked deep into the temple, going into the sub levels until he found the Library.
"Carsp." He said gravely at the jedi behind the desk.
"Hello again master Meri, what is it?"
"I need to consult the Holocrons... Surely some of the masters would tell me whether out decision was right."
"I understand master." Carsp replies, walking out of the Library.

"so... where to start?"
He began to look at them, and picked out three Holocrons... Revans, A Master Halgru, and A Jedi Master Atris.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:29 am

"Master Ten!" Carsp called, beaming at the Jedi before him.
"Heather did it! we have peace with the Noghri!"
"Do not be quite so cheery Carsp, it came at a high price... we spilt much blood today.... Can this Union of ours cause lasting peace when it was created in violence?"
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 am

After much waiting, Kle'kor comes back into the room.
"Via our priests, we have recieved the votes."
"And what are the results for freedom Kle'kor?"
"Jedi Master Heather, your words rang true, each one of them, and 93 out of 100 Elders agree. We choose freedom."
Heather smiled at Kle'kor's words, and bowed again humbly.

"General, we have just recieved word from the landing party, we have peace with the Noghri."
The captain said, saluting General Henga.
"Good... are the Revolvers ready with their payload above all three of Dal's installations?"
"Yes sir, they are, and we have had word that there are no Noghri in any of the facilities."
The General smiled.
"Let's give these sith bastards hell."

In minutes, the converted freighters had dropped a series of high impact explosives from the atmosphere, hidden from the enemy's view by Heather's force powers. all three installations were reduced to rubble.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 am

"I am Kle'kor, Elder of this village, and chieftain of the tribes, what business do you have here?"
Heather bowed politely to the Noghri she had been taken to.
"The Jedi council for which I serve has come to understand that your people currently are ruled by Dal Val, and we wish to offer you your independence back."
The Noghri frowned.
"Lord Dal Val helped us make this planet habitable again, he has done us no wrong, and we see no reason to go against his wishes."
"Yet." Heather replied. "The problem hereis that he did not restore your planet out of caring, but instead restored it as a tool to use your people as a weapon. soon he will use you against the Empire, and will not care how many of your lives must be sacrificed for his dream to become a reality."
The Noghri went silent for a minute.
"Please understand Kle'kor, this man is no better than the Emperor, all he wants is dominion."
Kle'kor finally responds, in a shockingly timid voice... for a Noghri.
"If we defy the overlord... there is no quetsion about what he would do to us. Out of spite, and as punishment for us breaking his loyalty, he would bring this world back to the state it was once in."
"The Jedi council, and the nation of Dantooine swear to defend you. All we ask for in return is peace with your planet, and trade. No serving, you will be part of a democracy."
Kle'kor turns away for a second.
"I must consult the other Elders, and if they agree... than so do I."
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:34 am

"calling all fleet commanders, I suggest we form a defensive barrier around the planet" The General called from 'The Patience'.
"Are the emergency weapons instore captain?" The General asked.
"yes... locked and loaded you could say..."

Heather walked calmly and gracefully towards the settlement... a small town with only Noghri present.
two guards slowly stood upright, short blades in each hand, and gazed at the arrivals.
"What brings you here outlander?"
the first guard asked.
"Forgive us, my name is Jedi Master Heather, and I seek negotiations about a peace treaty with your planet... and a plan to give your race their own freedom, this is my escort, may we enter?"
The guards nod, and open the gates...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 am

"We're here, let's prepare the men." Vizeek said to Kong, as he took the Elite's down the boarding ramp, each equipped with a stealth generator suit, and armed with blaster carbines.
As they step off, Vizeek see's Heather, surrounded by her robed escort, each of them not strong in force powers yet, but all trained rigorously in lightsaber combat.
"Commander Phlik, let's go to the nearby settlement... keep your weapons down, we mustn't threaten the Noghri, they are a proud race and easily offended... well, that's what Carsp's stolen Imperial records say."
"The records also say that theyare honourable warriors, with strong morals... if so, they would make a great allie, and we can start to create the union."
Phlik replied to Vizeek.
The men trudged cautiously through the land until they could see the gate to the settlement.
"Stealth off lads," Phlik called to the men. "we don't want to surprise them, they may get the wrong idea."
"Heather, it's safe to come along."...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm

While Dal raced though hyperspace, he sensed that wis star had made a move towards the Executor, and was even now making his way to claim it. Dal had foreseen what would happen if either del or wis claimed it too early, it would be destroyed and whoever had it killed. Thinking fast, Dal hacked into the Holonet via his ship and sent a coded message to the second in command of the Death Squadron and warned them that Vader's flagship was under attack from a large number of ships and needed aid. Dal smiled at this, because the commander would send al ships to aid Vader, thousands upon thousands of star destroyers against all the ships wis star had managed to get. It would blunt both fleets, meaning he had less to deal with. Turning his mind back to the future, he sent a message to del though the force saying

Be careful, Death Squadron is on its way, that should deal with Wis Star, but you still need to get as many of your ships out of there as soon as possible. Death Squadron will be their shortly, so be as quick as you can.

With that, Dal focused on the future, watching events unfold before him...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Co: were here

gdgd but del as got to the exectuter frist

pine the exectuter in

wach out delships

Co: yes lord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: