JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Dal was busy moving rubble when he sensed del arrive in orbit. reaching out with the force, he sent a message directly into del's mind.

Prepare your men for exervation and retrival, we have a lot to dig up.

Dal continued to work, trying to retive all he could before whoever did this came back to finish the job...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:51 pm

battle staion all

fight grond the tranpors on the way down

lan all troop kong need allthe help he can get

move move

Co : yes wis .......... 1 ............2.............3 and all way

kong i be on the frists tranpor
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm

"Wis i need you here now!" shouted Kong slighty letting his gurad down to one of the imperial kights. Kong wondered who these people with light sabers were.

One of the oponents narrow missed Kong but lefta huge scar across his face. The pain of the buring skin was unbearabal. He hoped that the new jedi would,Wis star,would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:43 pm

kong all Enemy ship down the sky are yours now

gd luck on the grong i send troop when u need them

co: all the man prep for war wis

gdgd how is the master

co:she ok wis
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:39 am

Dal began what had to be done o preserve the sith legacy. As he wondered around and began gathering and moving rubble, he came across a parcally barried body, reaching out, the pulled to body out from under the fallen collum and began to laugh.

I thought I sensed you still alive, but your not that strong now, old man.

He knelt down besides Nemesis and reached out with the force, speeding up the natural healing process a hundred fold. Not enought to remove the dark trait in the man's veins. After a few seconds, Dal removed his hand from nemesis's chest and looked down at the man. Reaching out with the force, he pulled the Nemesis's Lightsabers off of his belt.

Payment for saving your life, and sparing you twice now.

Dal walked off into the ruins, continuing with the duty he had to perform to preserve the sith...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:38 pm

A shuttle had landed near the Moff councils location. Out of it walked two people with red armour, rhe imperial kights "Grand Moff Tarkin sent us" they said. A moff had been waited for them and briefted on them thier 'problem' so they left to deal with the problem.

The adodned building was an old stock area of republic wopnary so much of it was useless but they had found heay blaster cannon."Hey you guys take the blaster up top and provide some fire for the reinfocements il fisnish the charges down here to block their path again" Ordered Kong the commandoes nodded and headed for the roof with the cannon. Kong flet safe with the blast doors a thought the storm troopers would have a tough time knocking down. Then two parts of the door glowed a bright orange and soon fell. Behind the broken door stood two imperial kights with thier light sabers ready. Kong brought up his light saber and prepared for their attack they moved switchly and engaged in combat. They proved very diffucult enmeys and the fact that he was fight to made it harder.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Del immediately ordered the fleet to stop

they all then set course for korriban
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Dal sped towards Korriban when he was assulted by a blast of energy from the planet, a combination of pain, death and fear. Channeling the power into the hyperdrive, Dal arrived at the Korriban and was greated by the sight of a devestated planet, huge craters doted the surface.

What happened here!

Moving quickly to his transport ship, he decended towards the planets surface and was quickly looking out over broken terrain of a shattered world. Reaching for his com, he yelled into it.

Del, I don't care what you are doing, I need you at Korriban NOW. Something terrible has happened and we need to collect everything as soon as possible. This is of paramount importance and is a direct order.

Dal's had dropped to his side, comlink on, as he looked at the shattered structures before him. As he stared he sensed a flicker of a familiar pressence.

Is it possible he's alive....
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Del finds all the droid plans left on geonosis and begins making all the factories operational again...

Luke returns "My Lord all the imperials are dead"

"Good work Luke...now we must go to another planet to gather more forces for our army"

The left at once for a planet called....Mustafar
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:09 am

Grand Admiral Zaarin looked up at Dal and said.

What is this offer you speak off?

Dal smiled, this was the only choice that he knew that Zaarin would take.

I want you to come work for me as head of starfighter research. You will have access to technology that is more advanced then any that is used by the Empire, and your dreams will only be limited by the laws of nature.

Dal only had to wait a few seconds before Zaarin answered

I accept your offer and willingly serve you.

Dal gestered towards the brainwashed Stormtroopers and they released Zaarin and he said.

Good, your first job is to take the fleet you command and head towards Endor, you are to collect all the wreakage thewre and wait for new orders. That is all for now.

Dal returned to the command chair and watched as Zaarin and his men left his flagship. Settling into the chair, Dal waited for the fleet to make the jump to hyperspace before powering up his engines and selecting his destination with a thought, time to visit a planet that he hadn't been to in a while, and homeworld of his order, Korriban...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm

ok Kong i well do my best in the skys for u

get all fighter in to red now

co:yes wis

Kong see u on the ground soon
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:29 pm

"We hear you, Sorry the skys arn't clear youing going to have to take care of the tie-fighters first,we will bunker down where we are" said Kong thorught the comms they gathrered into a nearby abandomed bulding and blockeded the door and set firiing postions by the window. Kong had maged to reatreave a blaster carbine off one of the many dead stormtroopers. And they waited yet again for rescue"Well looks like we don't have to go to that imp outpost now" said boss
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm

sending a meg to Kong

Kong is therew safe blase to land ...
i here to help
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm

The team approached the blocked area think they where safe from anything on the other side. While being blocked off they had worked a plan to yet again infiltrate another structure, which happen to be the outpost guarding the hyper velocity cannon. But from there they could probably obtain a craft of some kind.
"Lets proceed with the first part then" Kong instructed. Every held a thermal det and lobed it over. The team ran back and denoted the charges on the blocked path which was now cleared and they charged thorught,past the dead bodies and towards the imp outpost. "Well i'm glad we packed a large amount of thermal dets " grinned Scortch
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Grand Admiral Zaarin sighed as he looked at Dal.

Troopers, fire at will.

As the stormtroopers raised their baster carbines, Dal calmly said.

Order override, new order, kill the old man

The troopers didn't even hesitate, they turned as one and shot at the dark sider, killing him as Dal blocked his powers. After the man was dead, he said.

Arrest Grand Admiral Zaarin

Dal though for a second and said to Zaarin.

I have a propersition to make to you, one I am sure you wont refuse...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Boss and kong sneaked thourgh the inerior of the gun avoid many potrols whihc would pose a porblem later but letting the recinfments planet side safly was the priperty .Boss and Kong sneaked up to the control room, there where many gurads guards inside and many offiers.Boss got out a thermel det and rolled it acroos the floor then Kong gave it a gentel nudge with the force and it rolled in.Boss then shouted "FIre in the hole!" all the people insiede looked the pairs direction then suddleny boom taking out the whole control room and every in it. Then a seconday exsploion happen,"That must be our guys" Boss said satisfied. The gun sounded it was starting to colaspse, Boss and Kong sprinted to the outside with bits of metal and debris falling all around them. They fainly got outside where they met Fixxer and Scortch. "Good job men, now our reinfoments should have no problem" then the whole gun fell and crashed."We best use some of this debris to make defesive postion becasue ive got a felling we really ticked off the Imps" said Fixxer. The group could already here the marching of the storm trooper and the thuds of the at-st. The group had now set traps and defsive postions and owaited the back up they need badly. The first shots where fired and grew inteisve very quickly and the blasts from the at-st really surrpessed them. The commdoes had rare chances to fire back from their postions. Plus Kong had to deflect from deseive postions aswell.rarely even getting to reflect and blasts back. Then scortch reconised a noise but not a good one"Every get down!". Every got down. Then the scream of the tie fighters came doing a strafre run on their postion."We are going to be here for a long time" shouted Fixxer. Two at-st aproched thier postion Scortch grinned and denotned to the thermeal dentors they had set which desotry the at-st very quickly and aslo blocking the path of the strom troopers. Kong relvied sat back on their makesift postion and said "all we can do now is wait but they will get thtough that blocked area quickly".
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:47 pm

living hipersace

Heather are u ready .........

all craew battle stanes ..

get in to to a deffins pisotns

co: yes wis

Heather what your plan
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Kong and the commadnoes arrived at the cannon. The entrace to the control room fo the gun was heavily guared. "Theres probably a matifacne shaft or something around here" ponder Scortch "Check around the back area, there probably less seciurty and less forces." anser Fixxer. Then Boss had thought of an idea" We could set a saboatage for stormtroopers,We could lure them into some charges or some dets Well Jedi its your call". Kong thought he'd combine the ideas" Right me and Boss will attack the guards with thermal dets and charges or just lure them into a trap, Fixxer and scorch find some way of getting in from thew back and casue some damgae" They moved out to their objectives.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Heather my ships is ready for battle

get ready for haperdive to Bastion

co: yes wis Bastion is all go ...........
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:44 am

Del and Luke arrived at Geonosis with the fleet.

The descended to the planet to find it, quite surpisingly, under imperial control.....but not for long.

"Luke....tell the 501st that we are going to storm the droid factory but that they must not destroy anything apart from imperials"

With that they raided the droid factory and headed straight for the command room. In there were imperial officers who the 501st swiftly took out before they could do anything against them.

"Luke, take the majority of the 501st and detroy the rest of the imperials in the area....the force will guide you"

Del sat down and began to search the computer databases...........
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:40 pm

As soon as the team made sure that that there where no imperials around they started to plan their attack. "Well we better start getting rid of any AA battires, just in case any friendly renifoments come and that hyper voolicty cannon which shot your ship in half" Fixxer said casually."Hmm i was wondering what shot us in half" Kong said with a little dissaponitment. "Il try and get hold of some one" Said Kong,Kong walked over to the Comm link nad see if he could get hold of Some he got hold of some one who then re dreicted him Heather "Hello master"
"Ah Kong we are just to leave to bastion"
"well that a relief, but once you get there way for our single since there is a hyper volcity cannon that need to be taken care of. Also once you land planet side do not fight the storm trooper who are with me"
"OK Kong,thanks for the infomation and may the force be with you Heather out"
"Well boys looks like we are getting some help after all" Kong signed with relief.
"Well then we better head for the connon then" said Boss. The team loaded up with gear from AT weaponary,AP weaponary, charges and thermel dets. "So how we going to do this" ponder Scrotch
"We better go covertly but we probaly end up fighitng anway answer Fixxer. The team now made its way to the Hyper volcity cannon.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Ten left the Holocron chamber, after having examined the Sith Holocrons again. At that moment, he felt a sudden pull in the force towards the moon of Y'dislet.

He took Carsp, and left for the moon.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm

yes i will gever my ship for u

see u at the docks

fready the fleets

co:yes lord
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm

"Wis Star" Heather called over.
"You have your first mission, and it's to bring the relief force to Bastion, 5000 troopers. you will travel with me, and I'll help the fleet with my battle meditation, your job will be to take the forces to the ground and help Kong."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Dal left the command chair and began to pace the bridge. He didn't have to wait long, as Grand Admiral Zaarin's men boarded and began walking though the ship, straight towards he bridge and past the Noghri onboard. Soon there were stormtroopers on the bridge, with the grand admiral and an elderly looking man who had the power of the dark side burning bright within him. The man seemed confused and kept looking around him.

On the command of the Emperor himself, I order you to surrender.

Dal began to laugh at the man before him.

Your master is not mine and just try to kill me if that is what your orders demand. And don't believe for a second that the illusion your friend he created fooled me for more then a few seconds.

Dal stood waiting for the order for the troopers to kill him, smiling under his helmet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: