JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wis star

Wis star

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:25 pm

wis walk on dantowin

ummmm ways of jedi and sith have some diffent but they have some simarttly

hmmm i maditet on this

co: wis it gd to see u

how the zp there all
co: gd lord

now i will matated
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Del and Luke made sure that all the clones that were in the facility when it was stolen were all killed as they were of inferior race.

They then got to work on begining to clone the 181st, 501st. Specifically they ordered that baron fel and commander bow were to be used as the models.

Del and Luke left the Clone Moon in the charge of Bow and Baron Fel and headed, with most of the fleet, to their next target
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:06 pm

ap and wis talking

ap: wis how is your traing

it is going well soon i hope that i be on misshon soon

ap:yes wis i hope to

ap:smailing at him

u now we can sowe are love for each there u now that

ap: sorry wis
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Kong woke with ant aching head and soon to realise that he was in a cell. His vision was still partly blured but soon recovered, Just then three storm troopers walked to the cell. Kong realsied that their armor looked slightly differeremt to regular storm trooper armor. The three strom troopers had different slighlty different colours on their amour. The stormtroopers then ordered Kong to follow them to the bridge, There was no chance for Kong to escape. They got part way down a corridor and the stormstrooper with green marked amour asked a question "Your a jedi arn'nt you?"
"yes?"Kong said unsurely
"We had quite a history with you, We where one of the squads which where charged with hunting you down....That was a diffuclt descuion for us weather we should of kill the jedi or not." The stormtrooper weareing the amour with the yellow on alsmot glared at the the green one, but it was was impossible to tell since they had helmets on. Then the one with the orange marked one said "We were'nt delighted to now be working for a Empire rahter than a republic, soon after this change we where told to hunt down the null troopers which almost devestated us."
The storm troops had acutly lead Kong to a hanger. This left Kong rather confused. The ornaged makred one souneded alot more fusttrated"We've had enogh with this Imperial Empire, And after what we did to the jedi I feel rather dissaponited with mself and my other borthers so we will help you in what ways we can" Kong was gobsmacked "Oh... umm ok well i guess this is fiar but still who are you anyway?"
"We where imperial commdoes but now where are AWOL commodes" Then they boared a Imperial gunship which had already been stocked withh ammo and weaponry. Then they left the Imperial II star desoryer and headed for Bastia. So Kong found thier names out the Green one was Fixxer,the orange was Boss and Yellow one was Scortch. They soon entered the planet nad began to set a permrimter around the ship "Well then,we got alot of work to to do" Said Kong
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Dal turned as a hologram appeared besides his command chair, the human standing before him was wearing a white uniform, with a rank badge beyond Admiral. Was it possible that the rank of grand admiral had already been introduced years before it was to be. He got his answer very quickly.

Dal Val, I am Grand Admiral Demetrius Zaarin, I have an order for your arrest on accounts of mass murder and grand destruction. However, if you will not obey, my fleet of several thousands of ships will destroy you.

Dal pondered and came up with his reply.

I will surrender, but only to you in person aboard my ship. Bring as many guards as you feel you need, also bring your force user, as he will be needed to pilot the ship.

Dal closed the communication and turned his shields and weapons off. Reaching out with the force, Dal began to make subtle alterations to the minds of the beings that made up the fleet, warping their loyalties...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:24 am

The Imperial II star destpyer mad quick work of the Corillean corrvettes and had luached many more fighters and bombers out and be came overwhelming for the uionin fleet.

Kong fainly gained consciousness, Most people on the bridge were dead or severely injured. The sound of the hull failing echoed throught out the room.Kong limped over to one fo the surving crew and asked what happened." I don't no sir but it came from the actul planet oh sir, we are missing our other half of our ship"

Kong went to the comm and ordered a reatreat, the union ships started to enter hyperspace and leave. The battleship Kong is in has been complely imbolised and all of its power is diverted to its life support. Most of the ship was complety ravaged and the large majory of the crew dead. Kong walked to the view port and noticed that there was many boarding craft coming towards the vessel. Kong flelt very weak and was wondering if he could fight or not. Soon after he could here blaster fire as the last of crew wwas being finshed off, Now they aproched the bridge he drew his light saber. Just as the door to the bridge opened three conncusion grenades where thrown in. KOng had no time to reacted and was knocked unconsciousness. With his vision blurred stormstroopers burst into the bridge then his vison faded away and fell unconsciousness,
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:50 am

Ten finally reached Dantooine again, and left the hannger for the council chamber.
"Master" came a voice interupting him, he looked up, and saw the same aprentice he believed he had killed on Korriban.
"It was a trick then..." Ten said, frowning it the ground.
"What is it Master?..." the teen said.
"It doesn't matter..." with these words, Ten left to meditate.

Heather left her class, as the younglings dissapeared to their quarters.
Walking down the corridor she started to think, hoping that the battle for Bastion goes well.
"Oh, hey Heather." Master Ten said aproaching her.
"Hey Master, what was it like on Korriban?"
"Desolate... and full of the darkside." He replied, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm

The fleet exited hyperspace
"We have multiple hostile ships aproching, prepare to engage" Kong orders. Just a head of the Uion fleet. The imperial constisted of five aclamater classed star destroyers which where acompaniend by victory class star destoyers. The northen and southen squadresn lauchened from the battleships,

"Kong, Keep the despradoes docked, just in case" said Viseek. The Star destroyers started to spew out tie-fighters and tie-bombers.
"We can't let those fighters harras our trasnports, order our transports nexted to corrrlian battleships. We can then pick them off with the point defence as for the bombers we can have corrvettes take care of them" Order Crasp over the comm link. Kong had ordered the union fleet into dish formation creating a killzone. It worked, The tie fighters where lured into killzone and were quick;y overwhelmed by fire power. The tie bombers had followed the tie fighters into this killzone which worked to the fleets advantqage. Now the combat transports didn't have to go out and fight.

The Imperial fleet now started to aporrched the union fleet
"this is when it gets difficult" said Kong
"These aclamaters weak things" said Viseek watching out from the observation platform. The union ship had now started to move and enaged fleet still holdiong the dish formation.
"Kong,Viseek there something big coming on our right flank" Said Crasp with slight hessitaion. A Imperial II class start destroyer on the flank. Then a sudden boom sent Kong right across the bridge into a hull being knocked uncounius.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:13 am

Dal nodded his confermation at the report from del, then blinked and looked out the viewport, the Executer was gone, as was most of the fleet opposing him, including the ship he had feared. Dal pondered and then came to the conclusion that they had a force user who was good at illusions onboard one of the ships. Reaching out with the force, Dal primed his ships weapons and raised the shields, preparing for battle. He then replied to del's second message.

Dispose of them, they are of no use, being of poor gene stock, create the knight's shield, destroy the old clones.

With that, Dal turned his mind towards the coming battle...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:08 am

With all the cities in their place... Del takes a sample of the 501st and 181st and begins to create and army for the Sith Empire.

"My Lord.....what are your wishes witht the clones already in the facility??"
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:53 am

Del and Luke arrived with the rest of the fleet at the Clone Moon...

They began to set down all the cloning facilites and cities....

"Dal Val...we are done"
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Kong went to the hanger and boarded his Tie and then went to the rest of the union ships.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

thannk u master jedi it be an honer learn from u all

look at his ap and nodes to her

i well go to my room now wait for your u
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:21 am

Dal swore as he sensed the fleet drop out of hyperspace around Kamino, catching his ships in the open as the made off with every city and cloning facility off of Kamino. Opening two comm channels, Dal hailed del and THX-1138.

Del, get the cities and cloning labs out of here, take them to their new home.

Dal turned t THX-1138

Commander, Valdmor Rata Evak, 30 second time interval for the first three, then add two seconds for each one after

Dal turned just in time to see the droid fleet jump to hyperspace, carrying everything off of Kamino. Dal looked an spotted the Executer, unburdened by any cities or cloning facilities, del must have organised a quick change. Dal turned to the sensor screen that appeared before him, and his heart dropped, as the opponents fleet numbered in the hundreds, mainly crusiers, but a handful of star destroyers mixed in. Then he saw the flagship and the symbol painted on the side. Dal's heart skipped a beat, it couldn't be...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:10 am

"Yes Dal, ofcourse"

"Guys...we need to hurry up"

Del watched as the last remaining cities were being taken from the planets surface......

"Dal Val........we are done"

The fleet prepared for any trouble when exiting the system.....

CODE YELLOW..........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Dal dropped out of hyperspace about an hour after del, and began to scan the area, he smiled as he detected that only del and his fleet were here, grabbing the cities as he had ordered. Opening a channel he said.

We need to hurry this up, I have a feeling that his could go sour very soon

Dal settled back into his chair, senses alert for danger...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:32 am

Dal landed on Endor and was instantly surrounded by Noghri. Setting out the shi, he was confronted by the tribe elders.

This place is of no interest to the Noghri people, the natives are primitive and this world is not to our tastes.

That is because this planet is a stop point between Honoghr and your new home, Wayland, it just needed to have the final preperations made, and now we are ready to transport you to your new home, the shuttles will be here shortly. Then they will take you to Wayland. I will be at Wayland shortly after you, there is a small matter I need to attend to.

Dal waited for the Noghri to reply

Is this new world more like Honoghr?

Yes it is, a lot more like Honoghr then this moon is

The Elders agree, we will go to Wayland

Dal bowed and helped get the Noghri aboard the shuttles, after every Noghri was off the planet, Dal returned to his flagship and set off towards Operation "city Grab". While in hyperspace, he recived a message from THX-1138, saying that operation "Knight's Shield" was complete. Dal smiled as he slipped into a trance, his plan was coming together nicely...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:10 am

The Executer arrived at Operation City Grab.....

Shortly joined by a 2000 stong droid fleet consisting of 1500 cruisers and 500 droid command ships.

"Commander send the crusiers down to the planet and tell then to attach....i will join them to help then release it."

Del left for his star fighter and left Luke in command of the Executer.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Dal resived the message from del and replied.

I will be leaving after I have told the noghri what is going on and the ships here are beginning to take them to Wayland.

Dal moved from the command chair after making sure there was no danger and setting up an orbit. He ordered the fleet to have shuttles prepared for transportation of the noghri. Dal ran to the "Burning Destruction" and began to fly down to the surface, planning what he was going to say to the clan leaders...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:31 am

Del and Luke left with the Executer and contacted their fleet to meet them at Operation City Grab........

With that Del contacted Dal..."We are heading to operation city grab....we'll meet u there"

The executer entered hyperspace

Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:31 am

"Sith, I hope that I have helped... however, I am needed elsewhere."
With that, Ten withdrew his ships, and jumped back into hyperspace.
"Master Ten." A voice came over the com, and a projection of one of the aprentices came up.
"Yes Kilgan, what is it?"
"Master..." The boy replied "We have a darksider here... he says he wishes to repent.. and become a Jedi again!"
Ten raised an eyebrow.
"I'll be there soon."

On arrival, the Jedi and the Union forces seperated.
"Kong" Vizeek said as he passed the young prodige. "You are to go with the Union ships and aid the fighters in the assault of Bastion... good luck."

When the Council entered the chamber, they brought the man in front of them.
"For this test, you must remain silent, so we can read everything about you through the force."
Wis Star nodded.
After two hours of mental interrogation, the council decided.
"You are redeemable Wis Star, and we will train you, but you must let go of your past. that includes your fleet and army. All they know of is destruction, they will be no use to the union. We will also accept your aprentice... do not let your feelings towwards her disturb your training."

Later taht day, Ten was organising the Sith Holocrons, going through them before they were moved into storage... and things they said disturbed him. He realised that several of the acts himself and the Union had commited recently were neither light or Dark in the force.
"MASTER!" came an urgent voice from behind him, it was Carsp.
"During the time we were away, the Union bombarded Korriban!"
Ten's face went pale and tense.
"They said that due to the only living beings on the planet being darksiders, it was an easy agreement for the Noghri and Dantooine leaders to agree on"

After hearing the news, Ten got into his recently recovered ship, the Silent Knight, and went to observe the damage.
The surface was a mix between blood red dirt, and ashen burn marks... he could hear death and destruction through the force all around himself.
"The Dark side is strong here indeed... maybe the Union made the right choice... what am I saying!?"
without realising he became both scared and angry at his reaction, and continued to wander the ashen wastes.
"Ten Meri... you are not a true Jedi... you know this to be true.."
the words he heard through the force chilled him, and try as he might, he couldn't block them out.
"You already lived in the shadows before the purge... never being out in the open... did you ever wander why Vizeek questioned your methods? he recognised them..."
Ten was trembling with anger now, wandering why he had ever came to this planet.
"Are you okay master?" came a voice from behind him.
without thinking, Ten span around, and sliced his lightsaber through the person behind him.
In horror, he recognised him. It was one of the young Jedi from the academy who must have followed him.
"Your descent is complete Ten Meri... after this you have no choice but to accept your nature... Darth Dante..."
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm

thannks for the room i hope the master are nice as u

Ap:lord i do hope u now what your doing

yes i now and u dont have to call lord we now frind maybe more ...

lor....d i mene wis ....

dont worry now we have too be redy for the jedi they we not like at frist they still thigh evil

Ap:yes wis .....
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 pm

"Erm... I'm sorry sir, but all the Jedi Masters are away on leave... I'll show you to the guest quarters." Said a boy about 17 years old, one of the Jedi trainees.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:45 pm

people of dantowen this is wis star (with 50 zp3 for his fleet)

i am a here for help and i surred my sufe to the jedi for rednmcen of me and my Ap

i hve u all sith hollcrz i have my fleet and armmy and plannt of kimnow

what is your anwser .................................................
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm

The Executors weapons came back online.

"Target the rmaining cruisers only....the fighters are too risky...we may hit our own."

Weapons fired at the Crusiser crippling most of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: