JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:22 am

Running towards his ship, Dal yelled to wis star that he would send him the coordinates for lohen once they were in space. Getting into the ship he began the startup programme and waited, minutes ticked by and finally his engines kicked into action, lifting off, he pushed his ship to get into the void of space, even using his sublight engines while close to the ground, melting large swaves of the icy planes that reminded him of his training on a similar ice planet, toth. Reaching the void of space, he sent off the coordinates for lohen to three people, wis star, cal and del. Setting course for Lohen he activated the hyperdrive, set it to autopilot and went back to fully figuring out his new holocron...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:14 am

"My dear sith, the self distruction is a mere insurance measure to be sure no-one can track me, may loyalty (for now) lies with you."

"I will meet u at the co-ordinates u will give me."

"Oh.....you only have 15 mins left before the hanger blows. Bye bye see u soon."
Evil Laugh "hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 am

....... find than grrrr haha i know he wolud kill u haha and leaves for his ship zreopoint and plot a course to he homw world
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:58 am

Crafty, that dark jedi had just left them in a building that was about to exsplode, drawing his comlink, he turned to wis star

So are you with me or not

Flicking on his comlink, he hailed del

What do you value more, revenge or the chance to fulfill your destiny, for if I die, you will never reach you full power!

Turning back to wis star and putting his comlink back on his belt, he asked

So, what will it be? Remember, I have you lightabers and are much more powerful then you and are better trained and equipped.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:50 am

Del nods to Dal as he walks up the ramp to of his ship.

The ship launches and assends out of hots atmosphere to rejoin with Del's capital ship.

A transmission is sent back to he planet to the control centre, "computer activate code 4453"

The computer replies "shutting down all systems, self destruct activateed T Minus 1 hour"

Del then sends another transmission "nothing personal guys, just procautionary measure"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 am

What else do i have to offer? Why, power and knowledge my friend, the power of sith sorcery is mine to command, the knowledge of the ancient sith is mine to give! My Master is the most powerful of the sith lords of the rule of two after Darth Bane,, the founder of that system of sith! I also have an ancient scroll written by Naga Sadow himself, taken from his tomb on Korroban! That is what I have to offer. Now will you join me or do you stand against me!

Looking at wis star, Dal wondered if he had told him to much, but knew that he hadn't, he still had a few suprises at his command. Waiting for a reply, his mind wondered back to what he had sensed on wis...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:38 am

he thigh for a bit then doers this light saber to his hands what do have to ofter to othuer then a sith empiar evail laf
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am

After returning del's saber to him, he calls out

I will send you the coordinates for Lohen as soon as i have wis star's answer

Turning to wis star

So, will you join me, or will you stand against me?
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:31 am

Del rises from his command post chair and bows to Dal.

"I accept your proposal, but only becasue all Jedi must be annihalated. The situation between the two of us has not been forgotten Dal and it will be resolved when this is done"

Del brings his saber to him and begins to board his ship to prepare it for launch.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:37 am

Staring at the two dark jedi before him, he waited for a reply to his question, and he began to sense a small dark presence on wis, older then all of them by far and smaller then any dark presence he had felt before. He tried to find out what is was though the force, and all he learnt was that it was on wis, and that he didn't enterly understand what it was. He then got two new impression from it, Rataka and his destiny

Join me in forging a new sith empire! It is your destiny!
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 am

As I accelerate into hyperspace, I sit down at my datapad, looking for any information on my former aprentice.
It was nice to have that connection to the force again after being in that corridor, fighting without it. It would have made the interrogation so much easier...
At that moment, I noticed something move in the corner of my eye, something move amongst the pile of grotty old engine parts by the door.
I quickly get up, draw mylightsaber, and deflect a blaster bolt aimed directly at my heart.
I look to see my assailant, and find a badly repaired droid standing there, holding an ancient looking blaster. I block a second shot, drawing my own pistol, and firing one sshot at a set of loose wires hanging out of his chest.
with a spark and a whirr, the droid stop moving.
I go over to examine it.
"everything on this ship is so damn old..."
I say, being unable to even recognise the model of neither gun nor droid.
"what the hell is a HK? apart from badly in need of repair."
It was just then I notice something, something that made me smile. An incoming message from an old friend.
"Torka Sta, you bloody legend..."
My contact from the sector Vizeek was located...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:58 am

Darth Traya was a fool who lead to the rebuilding of the jedi order, who has been dead for thousands of years, what use is a skeleton going to be to us, the creators of a sith empire that will put the great Darth Revan's to shame!
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm

find then well need to find Darth Traya, Lord of Betrayal for me then if u wont me to help u
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Dal smiled, this could make or break his destiny

A new sith empire, improved upon using ancient and modern teachings, using all of the powers of the dark side, using the technology and the home world of the builders! With these resources at our command we can not fail! And i have another resource at our desposible, the teachings of Darth Plaguies!

With that, Dal drew upon the force, using ancient sith sorcery, Dal sommoned the spirit of his master, Darth Plaguies.

With the resources of the dark side, Rataka technology and an army of sith troopers from the time of the jedi civil war, with the rebuilt fleet from the battle of the star forge, we can carve out an empire that would make the infinite empire look small!

Dal waited for the reaction of his fellow dark siders, still holding their lightsabers in his hand. He glanced towards his master and saw a small nod of approval. turning back towards wis and del, Dal yelled

What is your decision! Will you join me or stand against me!
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 pm

the old sith are sooo week based on the old ways the new sith win kill the week haha knowlege is what i wont the hurrgry has guon on me
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm

i bow to dal ya master give my blases plzz master it time for the new sith
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 pm

"Wis satr has no business here, this is between me and you Dal."

Del then thinks about what he says....."a new sith empire you say, maybe this could be useful"

Del allows Dal to continue explaining his plans
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 pm

sith there to week haha soo dal hope u now what your doing haha mv is a good study place
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 pm

"Ha what a petty attempt to get it"

Del sends a private message to Dal. "enter tin hanger 2 n walk through the tunnel, we will dort this once and forall, face to face"

Now, knowing that only Dal can get in due to the security installed, Del waits patiantly for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:20 pm

As Dal landed the ship, he was already getting ready to stop the combat between two very useful allies. Running into the hanger, he drew upon the force, exstended his hand and used force freeze on both of these darksider, freezing both of them, and drawing wis star back inside.

Stop both of you, I called you both here, and I don't want to have to clean up the mess you would leave. Now, put down your blades.

After asking for then to put their blades down, Dal reached out with the force and took their blades off of them.

Now, lets talk about what we all came for, the rise of a new sith empire!
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 pm

grrrrr u fooll i eact vaet my ship and sine a mageg to dal ship hehe i have shoot the door grrrr zeropoint gun bount the blast door and try to get thourw i hope dal replays
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"you will regret that young one"

Del force pushes Wis star out into the cold and closes the blast doors, he then gets to work or patching up the roof and awaits the arrival of Dal wit his lightsaber to hand.

He takes rest at the command post he has set up, composing of radars, pressure monitors, and secret cameras outside the blast doors.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:15 pm

the holocrons i study are vv dark and proful haha we can kill him to gether l
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:12 pm

dont u trun your back on me with a blast of the fors brack the rofe of the hager hahaha
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:09 pm

"You underestimate me Wis star" Del ignites the second blade on his lightsaber.

"I have been well trained and nothing will stop me on my path of revenge and if you daqre get in my way then you wll be the 2nd to feel my wrath"

Del then senses the same level of dark energy that he did on corosont. "Hes here"

"We will continue this later Wis star, as for now i have more ergent matters that require my attention"

Del turns off both lightsaber blades and returns it to inside his cloak. He turns towards the radar screen "he is near". Del prepares to finally come face to face with the one person that forced him onto the dark side path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: