JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 am

After a couple of hours Del had finnaly re configured all the controls. He seemed very pleased with himself as he wasnt entirely sure it would work but it has.

He tried to contact Dal through the force but was blocked by someone, at it wasnt Dal. SO he went to the control pannal and sent a communication message to him..."Dal the systems are ready for intitiation. I will activated them on your orders"

Del turned to Luke..."how is training going young Skywalker"

"it is going well Master but may i ask what the point of this intense training is"

"it is so when we face the Dark Jedi and eventually Vader you are the best you can be and very well prepared"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:15 am

Dal went back to his practices when he sensed a presence he didn't know reaching out to him. Dal tried to find out were it was coming from and found out that it was from Wayland...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:48 am

Del smiles when he hears the recognition from Dal

"Thank you Dal, and yes i believe you have choesn wisely also"

With that Del turned to his data pad and began to intiate the manual override of the controls of the security systems, which are undetectable by everyone on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 am

that old thigh tack it ooo u have meh i well go to the larbery then were i can at lisst some pceas and some repect ...... walks out and zero pinot2 ummmm there is holcrones ummmmm ya that what i need hehe were can i go a ya to morge that were i star hahahaha evil lafe ya i need talk to a freand a power full hes oes me some help hahah
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Dal smiled as he heard what del had done behind everyones back.

We will make a great sith out of you yet. I was right to trust you with Luke's training.

With that, Dal returned to his training...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Del and Luke took to the controls of the ship and followed Dal out of the base. They had sensed that Dal was worried about something but they couldnt sense what at.

They got to an empty part of space off the planet and entred the co-ordinates Dal had sent them. During hyperspace Del began to teach Luke more force powers to discover in which area he excells in. Plus it got practise in for Del ready for the upcomin fight against the Dark Jedi.

Del sent a message to Dal "Dal tell me when all the Sith have left the planet and i'll activate the systems to fire at will, anything entering our planet will be shot down"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Over the next couple of days, Dal gave the missions to the other sith lords. Wis star was to take hold of and control an imperial junkyard, which possesed a number of ships in not quite so good conditon that should be easy to repair. Cal was to go and intercept a star destroyer by the named of Chimaera and bring it back with as much of the crew alive as possible. Cal had strict orders not to kill ANY of the bridge staff. After that, he began making sure work at the base was ready for a small attack. During this time he also had time to look at the datacard that he had taken off of wis star, and was shocked to see the design of the ship from his visions. On the day that the mission was set to leave, Dal entered his ship, carrying the datacard and prepared himself for the fight to come. A few minites later, he sensed that Luke and Del was ready to go. Dal lifted off and commed del, telling him to follow his lead and to make the jump to hyperspace to the co-ordinates that he sent after Dal did. Getting to the void of space, Dal put the ship into hyperspace, set the ship to auto pilot, and went back to begin practising his skills for the comeing fight...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Del begins to load equipment on to his ship ready for the mission.

Luke picked up his fathers lightsaber and hooked it on his belt, replacing the one Del had previously given him. This seemed to be all that Luke was taking with him.

"Luke get aboard the ship at once, i will be along shortly"

Del returned to the command centre. He took position in the defence systems and tok out a data pad. He began to upload all of the secrutiy controls onto his data pad and then force and sercurity locked the control panel.

"If anyone needs the security systems adjusted they must contact me as NO ONE is to come in this area"

Del boards his ship and awaits Dals orders for take off.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Dal watches del leave and wonders whether he had pushed him too far. Anyway, the time Dal was needed to teach these things to young Skywalker was still a while away. But he need to let del know that it was going to come. Comming Wis star, he asked him to come to his meditation chamber...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Del just looks at Dal..."very well then"

Del leaves Dal's meditation chamber to find Luke.

"Come young Skywalker we must prepare to leave"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Dun moch is one of the cornerstones to a siths ability to fight in lightsaber combat. The technique has lead to countless victories of sith over jedi. Lightsaber combat is not the area he is strongest in, I can tell that from here. He has the potenciale to become a master of the combination of sith sorecery and sith alchemy! alot of power for one so young, and he needs someone to help him walk these paths. Books can only teach him so far. But he doesn't need to know it now. In three days, we will leave for Wayland, be ready...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:04 pm

"Ok Dal we will go to this planet and claim it in the name of our New Empire"

He then ponders on Dal's next comment.....

"Why must he learn the art of Dun Moch??? and i know what part of the force he is strong in, it is his combat ability"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:56 am

From what I have gathered from the vague reports about him and wayland, he reffers to himself as the guaidian of the mountain, suggesting decent combat skill, he is trained in some basic force powers, and uses one of the first three forms of lightsaber combat, if he still retains his lightsaber that is. Other then that, i have nothing. I don't even have a holo-pic of him.

Choosing his next words carefully he said to del.

I will need to spend some time with young skywalker, training him in the art of Dun Moch and figuring what aspect of the force he is strongest in.

Dal waited for del's reply...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:46 am

Del raised one eyebrow "what do you think, i was born to fight. Do you know anymore about this dark Jedi???"

Del contacted Luke throught the force to inform him on what was happening.

Luke began to prepare himself for his first fight.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 am

Dal smiled, this bold plan was going to work.

Good. Now, the mission We are going on in a couple of days is to a planet called Wayland. You won't have heard of it, it doesn't appear on many star charts. But on this planet is a single mountain on its own, surrounded by forests. This mountain houses the Emperors personal storehouse. The mission is to take the storehouse and then to take control of the entire planet from there. The storehouse should have all sorts of useful pieces of technology, and is quite easy to defend. It is also quite easy to take if you catch them by suprise, once of course, you have got past the main guardian, a dark jedi under the control of Sidious. So, do you think you are up for this...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 am

Del smiles "thank you Dal, me and Luke are at your disposal for now"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:23 am

Dal pondered the question for a while and replied.

Soon my friend, but there is still much for both of you to learn about the dark side. Both Sidious and Vader are more powerful then both of you combined, but Vaders powers are limited because of how much of him is mechanical. But the Emperor's powers are not limited, and he has had much longer to master them. However, you will face them, for I have forseen it, But the time is not now, the time is when we are at war. And to make it so it is possible for you to achieve this vision of the future, you will need to help me with a mission that I am planning to undertake in a few days...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 am

Del sensed Dal's increasing anger and so was very cautious of Dal's actions

"Dal you know as well as i do that if Sidious has resurfaced then so has Vader. I have told Luke about Vader being his father, and i insist you send us to confront Vader and Sidious. I may not be a Sith Lord, but neverforget i am err i mean was a Jedi Master, and one of the best. Luke needs to face Vader in order to fully turn, and i must settle the score with Sidious for the death of Kit Fisto"

Del wiats for his reply

"Well......"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:46 am

Turning to del

Very well, we will talk.

Reaching out with the force, he summoned the datacard to himself from wis star and walked out. Gesturing for del to follow. he called over his shoulder.

I will give you all your missions over the next few days, return to your activities and prepare yourself for what I might ask you.

Walking to his meditation chamber, he walked in, setting HK-01 to guard duty of the room. Closing the door, he turned to del and asked.

What is it del that you felt needed you yelling out that we had to talk so soon that you had to do it in front of the other Sith Lords!

Dal felt his anger rising and fought to control it. Last time he had lost control, the master he had been fighting had been reduced to nothing, or so it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 am

After hearing about the return of Sidious, Del turned to Luke (still in Cal's chair) and said to him "Luke, come with me there is something you must know"

Del took Luke to the Sercurity sector and showed him some holograms. "Now, Luke, no one has seen these and the others must not know i have shown you these. Your father is alive.

Luke began to fill with rage, but towards Del, "YOU SAID HE WAS DEAD"

"Listen to me, your father is dead! however, Darth Vader is very much alive and is the apprentice of Sidious. Vader is more machine than man so the Jedi did kill your father and created an android"

"Why tell me this??"

"Because we the return of Sidious as the head of the Galatic Empire, it is very likely we must face Vader and i feel you must know the truth"

Luke goes off to his quaters to refelct over the matter. Del returns to the command centre.

"Dal we need to talk. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 am

As Dal waited for Wis star to hand over the datacard, Dal's commander, THX-1138, turned to him and said.

My lord, we have just got news from the "Glorious Rebirth", it is on route and will be here in two days. Also, we have detected a small fleet of ships making there way here.

Dal turned and fixed his commander in the centre of his vision

How many ships, and what classes.

A dozen ships, 1 Warden-class light cruiser, 2 YV-929 armed freighter, 4 YT-1300 and 7 Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter.

Dal smiled and leaned back in his chair.

When they get here, let them land. They are old, friends of mine. They are clone commandos taken from the cloning chambers of Kamino. There commander is a good friend of mine from my days as a royal guardsman. Ken Dobra, a master with the vibro blade, and a decent shot too.

Now, Wis star, the data card...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:58 pm

As Dal entered the command centre, he saw all the other sith lords sitting there, waiting for him. He took his seat at the command throne. Looking down, he gathered what he wanted to say in his head. Looking around, he said.

My fell sith lords, I must inform you that we are not alone in the galaxy. And we are not undetected by the others of our kind. There are other armies that are at the command of Sith Lords. There is not two sith empires, but three. And they know we are here. While meditating, I sensed two presences closing in on my. One of the presences is that of Darth Sidious, the commander of the Galactic Empire! The other I do not know, but it is powerful, as powerful as Sidious and me, and has a base of operations in the unknown regions. After this event, i looked into the future, and I saw war, war between three Sith Empires. But there was no chance for us as we currently are. We need the help of others. So we need to exspand and create a mighty empire. To this end, I have started to gather together allies and forge an information network. So, over the next few days, I have missions for each of you to do. But first, we need to improve the state of the capitals defences and the fleet. To help with this, Wis star, I need the data card you have been carrying for all of these years.

With that, he exstened his hand towards wis star and waited for him to give him the datacard...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm

mere librarian meh keep your pet in line if wont i well like read the holcnores and say seading a megeged to dal ummmmm could i have larber for all actific the empirem get and hlocrons my........ lored .......
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Del glanced over to see Dal enter the command centre. He saw the new droid next to him and wondered where it was from.

Luke had heard what Wis had said and Del felt Lukes anger increase over this. He could see Luke's face turn as if he is ready to strike at him throught the force.

"Luke, he is a mere librarian, ignore him...focus your anger"

Del turned his attention to the control panal. He began to register everyones force signiture onto a database, however as Cal is trying to be in control he convieniently left off his force signiture so he will set off all the alarms if he tries accessing specific areas, including the military sector. Now he knew where everyone had been and where they all are. However, he triple locked it so no-one else could access this.

"Lord Dal, Luke is a very promising warrior and will serve us proud im sure. Now i feel you have explaining to do"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Half an hour before he was going into the command centre, Dal finished his trance and went into his room. Looking around in the room, he saw the box. Rushing over, he carefully opened the box and smiled as he saw the folded droid inside. Removing the lid, he reached into the box and pulled the droid out. Looking over the droid, he saw the datacard port he needed. Reaching into his belt, he pulled out a datacard and entered it in, rewriting the droid's programing. Turning the droid on and watched it fold itself out and arm itself with the weapon from the box. The droid then said

I am HK-01, designate my new master.

Dal looked at the droid and smiled before saying.

Your new master is me, Dal Val. You will come with me.

Turning, he left his room, HK-01 following behind him. Dal headed to the command room, trying to work out how he was going to tell the others about these new problems...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: