JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wis star

Wis star

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

pacht me to dal now and get shuttle redey we need all the ship we can get i help with the tack over

Lt: yes my lored we well ......

his there help u can get

bro:maybe borther try my best

good dal were there i get some ship if u wont them battle is not going are way

were out gun and class
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Dal reaches the control room and looks over the computers, trying to find an inventory of what was here, a hopeless task, but he had to try. During this boring job, he decided to com wis star to see how his mission was going...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:12 pm

it seem that ship is working welll ummm can it fly CE: yes it well: good u now were to going

the Engines starts with bite of shoder but move out of plannt and site a coures to jured

2 hours later 2 Imperial I-class Star Destroyer

ok now were ...... shoot both of them now

yes my lored
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Walking back into the control room, Dal began to transform back into himself, very painful. Comming del, he told him of what had happened, and asked him to keep an eye on what is going on in the mountain for a short time. Walking down the mountain, Dal reached the area in were he had torn the clone to pieces. Looking round, he spotted the clones lightsaber. Picking it up, he put it on his belt.

Another fool falls to my blades.

Turning, Dal sees del's ship and wonders what will happen when Luke does have to face Vader, what will happen then. Turning around, Dal set off back up the hill, towards a storehouse full of wonders that he could use in the coming war...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 pm

hahahaha just what i need hahah ummmm gether alll crew to drtour there ship this one big all of them hahaha Sienar Battleship haha it bite old but do ready it now we need the Imperial Junkyard there maybe some goodey there for this new ship zp2 tack my ship in to the hagger on the ship
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:44 pm

she a v fast lerener hahah ummmm u well a gd apeines ummmmm ...... soltuerL: lored we have fond it gdgd show me it

we welll lored
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Dal made sure that the storm troopers had gone outside before following them out, claws dripping with blood. He walked out behind them and then went to all fours, he grew more spicks and became more beast-like. Charging forwards, he smashed into the storm troopers, ripping them to pieces. Many of them shot him with their blasters, to no effect. After a few minutes of combat, it was done. The troopers were dead, Wayland was in his hands, and the Emperor had lost many of his favourite technologies and prizes...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 pm

aaaa there plannt what look a gd place to luckel i but all holcron on my ship all ship land on the plant beolw ...... when land on the plant ummmmm some leved here but leved or die out ok man scot out if u die or u are wound come but i help u hahaha set up a base now
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:53 am

Dal reached the top enterence to the mountain and leapt into the crowds of storm troopers there, killing them all with his claws. Walking though the open blast doors, he saw more troopers and killed them in a number of horrid and brutal ways. Dal enentually reached the control room, and killing all inside, ordered all the remaining troopers to gather outside and prepare for a hunting mission...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 am

leving with a new aremy and feelt ummm this my help some dal if he caher about the rest of the empier .... it time i tesch u some lisber scges .....: of coes master good goood bro : were we going to sith plant bor: what dont were about it bro : i welll hahaha
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:38 am

Del is pushed back by the force of Dal's speed. However weilding his lighsaber he progressed up the mountain.

As he was goin at a much slower pace than Dal, Del saw a hidden enterence. He headed towards it. The door was locked and so used force push the open it.

Inside appeared to be imperial soldiers. Del entered with caution. One turned and saw him so Del launched his lightsaber at him. The he jumped into the crowd of them and before they could reach for the blasters they were all dead.

Del progressed to the upper levels.
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:28 am

genrale haha time to hude up to pater of the dela ahaha gen: yes it is time brother ushem balle the ships ya brother i welll
gdgd
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:24 am

Dal summoned his weapons to him, and they merged with him.

You will need this

Dal hands over del's lightsaber and begins to walk to the top of the mountain. Still in beast form.

They know we are here, so prepare for a fight!

With a roar, Dal runs up the mountainside, thirsting for a fight...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:20 am

Del was amazed at that immense power that Dal had summond. He quickly rushed over to Luke and took him back to the ship. While there Del activated Lohens defense systems to FIRE AT WILL.

Del returned to Dal...

"I will continue to the mountin"

Del began to climb the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 am

Charging into the fight, Dal gave himself over to a ritual he had done during one of his healing rituals. Letting the force flow though him, Dal began to change, with his armour and equipment fusing with his skin and his hands changing into claws as strong as Madolorian iron. Dal jumped up and landed on the clone, ripping it to pieces with the claws, sending chuncks of flesh everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am

Del was amazed at the strength of Dal. Del removed the lightsaber off the dark jedi and then began to chock him to aid Dal.

With his other hand Del sent in his double ended lightsaber to aid Dal's weapons.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 am

Dal got up, and drew on the force so much, that his recently healed ribs began to crack again, using this power, he drew every weapon he had, and forced them to attack the clone, destracting him. Dal then yelled out!

The last person to throw me with the force ended up as a patch of blood in a desert

Using the force again, he drew upon sith sorcery and summoned up a cloud of unnatural darkness, preventing the clone from seeing any of the weapons, or them...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 am

soley move deper in to narshad so ...... what weonpes do u have .....: i have blaster and a sword ummmm (i can seane she has some aseliy with the sword ) ok stick with the sword ok some thugh acttk us hahah lighing come from my hand killed them i us a spell i leaned from dan bring the back to live hahaha stcot u hade for me i need the genrael

Last edited by Wis star on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 am

"you will regret that clone" shouted Luke as he charged at him.

"LUKE NOO!" Del screamed at him, but i was too late. Luke had charged into battle but the clone to one swipe at him and took off his hand. Then he pushed him back into Dal's shipe.

Del went over to him and saw that he was bearing up. He then rushed to Dal and helped him up.

"Come we must take him together, he knows Djem So and pretty well by the looks of it"

Del ignited both ends of his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:59 am

Dal turned at the outburst, and then turned back and pointed at a cloaked figure walking towards them. As the figure neared, Dal saw the weapon in the clones hands, a lightsaber. The clone stopped a few paces away and said.

Who called for me?

Dal stepped forward and look the clone in the eye.

I did, and I demand that you surrender to me and hand over control of the storehouse to us.

The clone just stood there, and suddenly Dal was flying though the air and hit a building. Igniting his lightsaber, a red blade shot out and the clone entered a fighting stance, form V, Djem so...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 am

grrrrrr dale has a holcron and did not senes it ummm that werid i all way seans them ok it time scare some plant hahaha leving for ship jumps to haberspcae 2 hour later he as arived a nadshad haha it loook the same but soimg not rite here land and step of he ship zp2 keep greaud this a roufe place then swith dal comiles off ..... 20 min later walk upto a man and teen girl wait for him it nice toit nice to sayed the man and u u help when yough pleses tat her hes need some help i welll were is there greanly to the man: ummmmm some were give some coed nesn to he lochen thannks look at the girl she has red hair mmmmm and powerful what your name ..............
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 am

Del and Luke quickly departed their ship and hurried to Dal's location.

"Where is my father!" screamed Luke

"He is not your father, but a mere clone, dont get attached to him, remember why we're here"

Del turned then to Dal "where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:50 am

Hours later, Dal dropped out of hyperspace, and looked at the planet Wayland, and set course for the mountain, the Emperor's secret storehouse. Landing in a village, he saw del land his ship nearby. He also sensed several villigers around him. Waiting for del and luke to disembark, he called out.

We seek the Guardian of the Mountain!

Dal waited for a reply...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:45 am

Del's jaw drops..."ummmm...okay" He quickly rushes to Luke.

"Luke, there has been a development and we must hurry with your training."

Del left to the cargo hold and grabbed a holocron he had snuck onboard containing the information on Dun moch on how to use it to it's full effectiveness. He took it to Luke.

"There is no time for me to teach you everything, learn from this as i must also prepare for our encounter."

"Wait...why so urgent???" asked Luke

"The Dark Jedi is a clone of your father but has no feelings or emotions at all which is Vaders only weakness"

Luke looked stunned and began to study the holocron.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am

Dal closed the force presence down for a short time and sent a message thought the force to del.

Do not underestimate this clone, he is a clone of vader, just lacking the full training and armour, but very powerful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: