JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 am

"The Union is in need of the Patience, we have an upcoming assault... classified information as always. we will drop off the Noghri on Honoghr, you can do the rest Sith."
With that a series of ships bring the Noghri onto the planet, before returning into the hanger.
"remember the treaty Dal"
and with that, they re-entered hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 am

Dal smiled at the question.

The locals here are small creatures called ewoks. They look like small wookiees but lack their fighting spirit. If you set them down on the planet, I have have perperations for a transfer to their new home when the resourses are ready, but they can choose to stay here if they prefer it to wayland.

Dal set his flagship up in orbit of the forest moon, detecting the Executer on the other side...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:49 am

When Ten dropped out of hyperspace, and looked at the forest moon, he was intrigued.
"Well, well, it aappears you have made a good choice, the Noghri should feel right at home here... what are the natives like?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Dal sensed the jedi activate their hyperdrive and, using the dark side, activated his and entered the molten sky of hyperspace.

Now, Master jedi, lets see what you think of Endor

Settling into a trance, Dal waited until they reached Endor...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Ten turns to Kong.
"Young Jedi, you must understand that anything that can create peace is a worthy cause."
He turns to the General, and says:
"We are ready General, follow the co-ordinates."
with a push of a button, they begin the journey...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Dal cast him mind onto the currents of the force, letting the currents take it were they flowed. Aster a few seconds of this, he was confronted by an image of a persn encased in spicked ebon armor, with charcoal-colored skin and a massive ax in his hand. The figure raised his hand and unleashed a blast of sith magic at some unseen foe. Dal tried to grab hold of the image, but it slipped away from him as he sensed his ships growing anger at the image. Accessing the ships data banks, he tried to find out who this person was, but was blocked no matter what he tried.

Fine, I'll find another way to discover who that was

Dal settled back into the chair, pondering where might have information on the figure had seen...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 pm

"Yes Master Val and thank you for the honour"

Del goes over to one of the medics..."Get the amour off of our friend down below and prepare to be worn by Lord Skywalker"

"Yes My Lord" and the medic left.

Del walks over to Luke, who was looking out at Endor.

"You have passed your trraing Luke, you are no longer my apprentice....you have earned the rank of Sith Knight fully....i have a present for your knighthood..."

Del hands Luke the amour and Luke puts it on.

"Thank you Master Boy"

Luke takes his seat at the centre of the command bridge as a Sith Knight and as Vice-Commander of the Exectutor.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Kong went and aprroched Ten.
"master my I have permission to leave to dantonnie?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Dal smiled at the news.

Vader's body is to be put in a tomb on Korriban, amounst many other of the great sith of the past. As for vaders armor, it is to be altered and given to luke, as a gift after he is knighted, which he is ready for. You my friend are no longer his master, but you are still a knight until the Emperor dies by your hand. However, I name you as the Heir to the Empire, my chosen succesor if I should die and not return.

Dal waited for del's reply and began to countdown until the jedi made the jump to hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Del had picked up Dals message....

"We ar arriving at Endor now Master, and as for Vaders body....it is currently being sotred....what are your intensions for it?"

Luke ordered the executer to be positioned in orbit around the forest moon and Del allowed the Ewoks back down to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Dal reached the bridge of his flagship and settled into the command chair, feeling the familiar pressence of it's dark side core. Reaching out with the force, he began to power up the hyperdrive. Opening a holonet transmition, he said to Ten.

Ready when you are Master Jedi
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:02 am

Del got a sudden urge to head to Endor....but was not sure why...only that, Endor is where the force was directing him.

Del and Luke took the Executer out of hyperspace and re-directed it to Endor...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:44 am

"Why a truce with our swarn enemy master?" Kong said when he fainly arrvied at the temple.
"This won't bond well you know"
After saying that Kong left the temple again "Thinking why would would our master would do such a thing"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 am

Dal Val resived the message and replied.

They will be sent over, they are stored in the nav computer of my flagship, I shall be there shortly

Dal took off, keeping the comunication open with del. Reaching out with the force, he decloaked the Rataka Warship and made his way towards it. Settleing down in the hanger bay, he reached out to the ship and sent the co-ordinetes for endor and its many moons.

Data sent, I shall be leaving shortly. See you there.

With that, Dal made his way to the bridge of his flagship, transfering the comunication with del...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:50 am

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Vizeek said, frustrated.
"Vizeek, you must understand that it is what the Noghri want." Ten said, bringing aboard the last of the Noghri.
"Dal Val, we're ready for the co-ordinates."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 am

Dal smiled at this and replied.

The help will be greatly apreciated. My personal flagship is in orbit, but isn't deisgned to support more then a handful of people. If when they are ready you follow my ship, I'll send over the coordinates.

Dal Bowed to the assembled Noghri and said.

It will be an honour to work with you. Prepare for a new live, for we are heading to a planet that will be to you a new home, with other races who will learn form you, and you in turn will learn from. This is the great future for you. But know I must return to my ship and make preperations for your new home.

Dal walked out towards his ship. When he arrived, he opened a holonet transmition to del aboard the Executer.

Del, I need you to meant me at endor, try to stay hidden, I will be coming there with a jedi ship, It is not to be attacked. After it has left, you are to take aboard the Noghri that will be dropped off on one of the moons and take them to wayland. I will be following closely. Is that understood?

He was about to shut off the comunication when a new thought occured to him.

What have you done with Vader's Body and possesions?

Dal waited for del's reply...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 pm

"Clan Th'kolt, Bav'rok, Tin'ket, Azg'ulth, Miz'neet, Tul'tev, and Svo'kret will leave with the Sith." The Grand Elder said, nodding at Dal.
"The Jedi Flagship the Patience will take them, to show our willingness to accept a truce." Ten said, Vizeek scowling at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Dal pondered what the women said then replied.

Views change over time, as do the people who follow them. My master taught me many things, and respect was one of them. Seeing an opponent who is willing to fight you even when you are radiating evil into the force deserves a certain amount of respect. As to vader, I had my own plans that needed him. And i am sorry to hear of the loss of so great a jedi, I would have loved to have crossed blades with him. It appears that many of the players of the old stage are being replaced by new actors with a new take. Times are changing and we must change with them.

Dal stopped then, for they had entered the chamber of elders. Dal went into silence out of respect for the Noghri and their customs. Waiting to hear their reaction to the idea...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:26 pm

"That explains the disturbance... it was a great one. We would have rather seen him redeemed.... and we'd rather Master Kenobi was still amongst us. we got word from one of our contacts of his death." Ten said, looking grimly at the ground.
"Like our own new Jedi Order; being far from it's roots, you are far from the sith of the old times." Heather said. "You do still love violence, and power... yet you show some respect."
Together they reach the entrance of a huge Temple, with 100 Noghri sitting around the room.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Dal walked with the jedi to the nearest city, and comtemplated these turn of events. Here he is walking side by side with jedi and not thinking about how he is going to kill them.

There is something that may bring you comfort, the greatest killer of the jedi during the purge, Darth Vader, is dead.

Dal waited for their reply, sensing some shock from the jedi...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

"We may have differing views on the force," Ten remarked. "And conflict may occur in the future between us, but for now, we have a truce."
With those words, the Sith and Jedi walked into the nearby city, tTemple of council.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Dal put his weapon back together and stored it. Looking Ten in the eye.

There may have been no noghri in the temples, but they were just that, temples, dating back thousands of years. And don't you worry, I have a planet in mind for their new home. If they decide to leave my service, I will not kill them and allow them to return, if the union can find it in it's collect hearts to allow them to return

Dal looked at the jedi and pondered his next problem he had, Wis star...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Quinlan stands up, and force pulls his lightsaber towards him, before putting it on his belt.
"That was a Union decision to make, and you had already occupied the temple, we checked; there were no noghri on the ground in any of the bombed places."
Ten said, looking Dal in the eye.
"Anyway, the Sith is right," Heather said. "let's talk to the council of Elders, if they agree, then the seven clans who oppose the union can leave... but it will be up to Dal to find a world for them to stay on."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Dal staggered under the attack and smiled. Using the force, he leapt up, landing several feet away from Vos. Channeling some of his force power though his sith amulet, Dal sent a small blast of power at Vos, Knocking his lightsaber out of his hand. Grabbing the weapon with the force, he hurled it as far away as he could, sending it spinning away from both of them. He then sent Vos flying though the air with force push, and settled back into his fighting stance.

If I am to know that any noghri want to follow me, i must speak at a clonclave of the noghri people, as must you. Only then can we trully understand what the people want. Every Noghri must make their own choice. Then I shall leave this planet for good, unless It is threatened by the Empire, in which i will come to its defence much like you. By the way, why did you bomb a noghri temple?

Dal waited for a reply, wary of the other jedi and the Noghri...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

"This old man is prepared for you, just you see!"
With that, Quinlan leaped above Dal'ss head and kicked him in the back, before leaping again in front of Dal and kicking him in the shin, knocking him to the floor.
"If any Noghri wish to follow you off this world, then we will not stop them, but in return, you leavee this planet in peace."
Ten nodded, as Carsp returned with Omek and his Noghri warriors by his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: