JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wis star

Wis star

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 pm

haha here dan time to die
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 pm

As Dal entered the atmosphere of hoth, he noticed two things instantly, one, a shield genartor on hoth was active, two, both wis star and del were in the hanger. setting the course of his ship towards the hanger, he had to stop this, before one of them killed the other...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm

haha hahaha it time deep fine then time to die i have study all old sith lord hhaahha but if u kill me u have to go thore cal as well as dan [b] i enit ligh sabers with a red goow haha two wepen figh is what i am gd at haha it your last thasen as hehe actet vait stealy enaorater
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:57 pm

"So be it sith, if u shall not leave of ur own accord, i will make u leave"

Del jumps up onto a nearby platform in the hanger and draws out his saber and ignties one black blade.

"This is your last changes sith, leave now or prepare to fight"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 pm

he thigh he sacrry me haha i well not leve and mist this fight haha we have the same goal u need me smail haha
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 pm

"U dare enter here sith" Del places one hand insde his cloak and rests it on his saber.

"I am wiating for someone very important and you shall not ruin it again" Del turns and begins to walk towards some kind of shield generator and begins to try and get it working.

"Leave now, u are not welcome here" Del had an angry tone in his voice, and activates the generator. "that should be picked up on scanners for Dal to find"

He turned again to Wis star, "leave now"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:43 pm

i seen del ship hmmm it time to go i enter the hager and she dale we mete a gen del
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Del enters hoth's atmosphere. He conducts a priliminary scan of the planets surface and dectecs little life. he then scans for a place to land and comes across an abandoned hanger bay. He takes in his ship and lands.

"that was too easy"

As Del existed his ship he was surrounded by an unknown enemy. He could now sense a light side presence but is not sure how far, or who, it is.

Del force pushed them all back and they all fell. He then quickly silenced them and searched the hanger for more unknown enemies.

Now with the hanger secure and under his control, Del awaits the arrival of Wis star, Dal and Cal
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 pm

the strom is come now this is a bad blace to be hmmm grrrr his not coming grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:03 pm

there soming dark nere here i be not garde now ummm a ambush wolud be fun hahaha as he cove him slaf with snow i feel stuped but i need dal hmmm dal boy wont him daed hmmm i wonder why
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:55 pm

As Del provided a destraction for the corausant guards, he reached out with the force and began to crush their hearts. After a few seconds, the guards were dead and Dal was making his way towards his ship, trying not to get noticed too much. As he left corosaunt, he entered the coordinates for hoth, making the jump to hyperspace, he set the ship to auto pilot and went back to study his new holocron, a sense of destiny filling him...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 pm

ooooo that a big fruy thigh run !!!!!!!!!! ok umm note to shelf dont stay in cave with big fruy thigh ok now were did i put that ship :S
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm

4 day have past well on hoth waiting for dal grrr i hate hoth way did he thowes hoth way grrrr this cave his a bit wird to umm what that in the dark there ummm
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Del senses someone (a sith or dark jedi) in a spot of bother on corosont. He alters the co-ordinates and heads there to aid his comerade, as not many sith are as strong with the force as this one.

When he gets ther he follows the force's distress and finds Dal being hassled by gaurds. "he couldn't have been the source of the power, i have encountered him mseveral times now" but then he saw his arm, and realised he must of had some immense power to restore his arm.

Del jumps out and takes down the corosant gaurds. "RUN!!"

Del dashes off towards his ship yelling bk "3 days and ill be there"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Two days later, Dal was at the museum of galatic history, and was preparing to steal the holocron, all he had to do was use his codes to get a closer look at the holocron and replace it with the fake on he had on him, in a case were it was hidden in several bits of equipment. After a number of minutes he had made the swap and was moving towards his ship when he was stopped by two cuorsant guards, demanding that he come with them...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Del bolts of towards the hanger bay. He finds his ship exactly where he left it, "glad to see they have respect for me".

He takes off and begins to input co-ordinates for hoth. Jumping into hyperspace Del recolects over what just happened and wonders what Dal's ultimate plan really is???

He then decideds to try and locate Dal using the force and send him a message sayin that he will be on hoth to meet him.

During hyperspace he wonders who the two strange sith were back at the fight, and why they were soo keen to keep Dal alive?

A lot of unanswered questions need discussing before Del considers joining the new Empire.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Dal made good his escape from the fleet, and between the fleets location and corosaunt, he meet up with the other ship and entered the cordinates from Lohen and transfered the equipment for the base, so that the storm troopers could start setting up the base. At the end of the journey, he had regrown his arm and repaired his blades and armor. Setting down on corausant, he began to plan how he could steal that holocron...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 pm

hahah laf in his face i have master two ls combate jump in the air and knock the ls out of his hand i need him as he sommes more ls to combate yoesing telekinetic lightsaber combat from when he study at Trayus Academy u can try [b] there is still the other ssith here
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:55 pm

As Dal stares at the black blade at his throat, he words his reply carefully

I was there because my master sent me, and i claimed what is my right!

With that, Dal reached out and with his new additions and blasted Del off his feet, as Del fell, Dal came up and grabbed his weapon, putting it to Del's throat. Then he reclaimed the blade that del had taken from him.

However, the question is, will you join me in forming a new empire, or will you stand against me? If you decide to join me, meet me over Hoth in 5 days. The same goes for you wis star.

With that, Dal fled, grabbing his severed arm and comming Cal, the mandolorians and the storm troopers, asking for progress and telling them to get ready to leave. he got a confermation from the mando'a and was told that the storm troopers had taken the ship

Ok everyone, lets get ready to go, meet me at the coordinates I will send over shortly.

Reaching his ship, he got as much of the ships systems ready for take off before the Mando'a arrived, he sent the coordinates to the storm troopers, and left a message to cal to meet him over Hoth in 5 days. Leaving the ship, he raced the ship into hyperspace. As he got into hyperspace, he set the ship onto auto-pilot, and retired to his meditation chamber, to begin the ritual that would regrow his arm. As he arrived, he got a confermation that the stolen ship had jumped to hyperspace. with that, Dal began the ritual. At least this time he had the equipment and armour for the arm he had lost...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:36 pm

"Stay out of this Wis star it is not ur fight" Del is still waiting for a respons from Dal.

"The man i want right now is here at the end of my blade. That jedi did me a favour."

Del summonds one half of Dal's saber to his free hand and ignites it in Wis star's direction. "question my methods again and your fate will be worse than Dal's"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:30 pm

haha there u are dan val but DelBoy is in the way with both ls to his neck
stop this madness were all freind here we wont the same man
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm

I get aboard my ship, and begin initiating shields, and begin initiating take off...
"Talos 5... that's where his last mission was. let's begin take-off..."
I stamp in the co-ordinates, and launch out of the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 pm

coming around from the stun, Del has a severed arm next to. Stumbling to his feet he looks around to see (with joy) evilcal stunned on the floor. He then spots Dal, armless, lying on the floor looking in the direction of a ship that has just left which Del saw from the corner of his eye.

Taking the opportunity of having his foe weakened Del ignites one side of his lightsaber and holds it to Dal's neck.

"now tell me sith, why did u come for me on tatooine?"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:02 pm

grrr what hapen to grrrr were are u dan val [b]staning up and very scratch then get my ls out [b]
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 am

My heart stopped momentarily, as I heard the name Vizeek.
"If you are lying to me your death will follow you Sith..."
He regretted the words almost as soon as he'd uttered them... there was clear anger in his voice.
With this information, I stand, look down at the sith, and with one swift sweep, undampening the blade at the same time, I slice Dal's arm off.
I run to my blaster, and leave, heading towards the stolen ship...
(The ship is ancient, and badly damaged. on the side of it, it has the worn letters:
EB N WK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next