JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Genus turned towards the jedi who was trying to flank him and slashed with his lightsaber, cutting his opponents hand and weapon in half, he then sent he flying back with a force push. Genus summoned his other saber and blocked the attack. Grabbing his other saber he launched twin attacks, one high at neck hight and the other at knee hight...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Kong quickly brought up his light saber to block Genus attack,only just barely deflecting it. Jusik Had magaged to also block the lighting and approched genus on the left. Kong made a strike on Genus while Jusik got leapted up for another strike.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Darth Genus arrived before the jedi who had wounded Mandolore.

Time to die, jedi scum

Genus ignited his twin sabers and threw one of them at the jedi. Just after that he turned to the other person before him and unleashed a torrent of lighting. He charged towards the jedi he had hurled his lightsaber at and slashed high, towards his foes head...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Del turns to luke...."Set the co-ordinates"

They arrived at the Empire shipyard hours later......

The place was crawling with ships but few lifesigns so Del and Luke took the 501st and attacked the ports...

within hours the ports were secured along with the ships left there for repairs....

Del uploaded all of the defence systems onto the spaceport database.....

"There now this is the third hardest thing for the Empire to attack other than Lohen and Wayland" (Evil laugh)

He contacts the Admiral and orders him to the Port to begin research as instructed.....
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm

"Jusik hes here hes planet side and coming here, I don't supose you can draw you light saber one last time" Kong said
"yes after you did bring back one of our squads" Jusik replyed. Here he is they saw him aprouch a drew their light. Every one gathered outside to watch the fight.
" So we meet Sith" Said Kong
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Darth Genus landed outside of the residence of Mandolore and got out and made his way inside. When he found Mandolore, he saw he was missing an arm. Filled with anger Genus demanded to know where the person was who had cut Mandolore's arm off. After he got his answer, he made his way straight to the location, drawing his new lightsabers and gathering force energy...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am

Kong walked outside, something was coming,something strong but he did not know what it was. He felt a tuggong feeling then noticed that Kad was pulling his light saber.
"That must remind him of his mother. she was a jedi but she fell victim to order 66 that was also when he lost his father who tired to save her he was a commado aswell and I'm just a former jedi" Said Jusik walking out of the building and then picked up kad.
"I'm guess you felt it to" said Kong
" Yes something powerful is coming, we better tell Kal and the others"
Then the two walked in to tell Kal and the others.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 am

Darth Genus dropped out of hyperspace and cloaked his ship, setting up a stable orbit around Mandolore. He made his way towards the "Burning Destructon" and flew down towards Mandolore. He needed to see Mandolore, the force was telling him it was important. He entered the atmosphere and he began to hide his force aura, though anyone powerful enough would have already detected him...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 pm

After they got back kong was intruced to every body. Another group of former commados Fi,Ordo and Atin Ordo introduced him his wife Beansly. Fi then introduced Kong to his wife Fya. This was pdd becasue of what had just happened every one was so carm even after hearing the news. Kong secretly felt very gulity and then Apoligised to Kal
"Its OKay Kong it didnt'nt look like he was going to leave the sith anway,Every one try not to comm any one off world on on wolrd they make pick us up otherwise" Kal annocneced. Soon Kong was introduced also to some former arc troopers Sull and Spar. Kong felt find now after meeting so many nice people but hoped there was no reaction to sith of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Darth Genus sensed something happening on Mandolore and changed course to head there. He sent a message to THX-1138 telling him to have fleet elements near the Mandolore system. Genus focused his power and sped up his hyperdrive, pushing it past 0.5...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Kal Serkita approched Jusick who had mandorlorain armor on and Kong and asked them to help persade Shysa to leave the sith. Kal, Jusick and Kong Left to talk to Shysa.
" Vau, one of my friends and Delta will RV with us soon just in case" Kal said. As they walked Jusik asked Kong something.
"Well how on earth are you still alive did some jedi order form out of nowhere" He questioned.
"Well it kinda did surprisily" Kong replyed Jusilk woundered for a second then carried on walking. They reach the building they entered and aprouched Shysa who had his legs up on a chair.
" Ahhh Kal long time no see and you too Jusik. Whos this person?"
"This is Kong" Kal said
" Nice to meet you"
"you too" said Kong, Kal walked up to Shysa
" You know why we are here, I though you became Mandolore to protect every from the Empire? Not align with the sith"
" I know we have been good friends for a very long time, but times and chnaged and its not like we havn't worked with them before"
" I can't belive you still algined with them the imperials are keeping a close watch here. Rember all those shiops which came ? You've forgotten that outpost? This spells out war and i don't think my boys or Vau's boys can handle one"
"I'm sorry Kal" He drew his weapon and brung it up about fire. Kong quicly brought up his light saber and dismember his arm. Quickly he fell back in pain then Kal,Jusik and Kong spritned out of the bulding and back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Darth Genus set course for his flagship, knowing that he would soon have to hold a conclave of the generals to let them know the outlines of his plan, but first he needed to get to Lohen and set up the cavern of visions. Landing on his Flagship, he began to power up the hyperdrive. Genus marvalled as the ship seemed to respond to his control more naturally then before, even talking to him to an extent. By the time he reached the bridge the hyperdrive was ready to go and as he settled into the command chair, the ship entered hyperspace, setting course for Lohen. Genus slipped into a trance, letting his mind drift the shifting patterns of the future...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Every one sat around a huge table and the former omega squad was there and the null arcs. Every one was so glad to be united. Every one was in mid conversion
Fi,one of the former omega commados asked Kal Serkita something was qiote important
"I really hope Shya knows whats hes doing joining the sith" Said Fi
" Well lets hope he hasn't gone mad with power, prehaps we can still persade him back"
Kong soon noticed another person was force sensitve beside the baby. He approched him.
"hello I'm Kong"
" I am Jusick so how did you mange to stumble on Delta?" He replyed
"Well they kinda busted me out of cell. So whats that force senstive babys name " Kong said.
"Hes called Kad after father and his grandfather" Juscik said with alitte hesitation, just then Kad had wondered woundered around
"Gosh your quite the litte fella part jedi and part pure madno" Jusick said picking up Kad.

Last edited by Keyers on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Darth Genus turned to the hologram of del besides him.

I require you to pay a visit to our old friends the Empire. You are to go to the fonder shipyards and take control of them. They will be vital to maintaining the fleet and building new ships. After you have done that, you are to make it as hard to attack as possible. You are then to contact Admiral Zaarin and tell him he is to go to fonder and begin conducting his research. Make it happen.

Genus cut off that hologram and opened up another one, straight to Admiral Zaarin.

Admiral Zaarin, how goes the work at reclaiming the wreakage?

The work is finished my lord, we will soon be at the hidden location were you ordered us to go.

You are to remain there until my second, del contacts you, he will tell you were you are to set up your research station. Genus out.

Dal looked to the sky and went to his parked ship. He needed to get back to his flagship and then to Lohen, he had some friends he needed to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Kong and the commandos finally got there. They disenbarked and headed to a bulding. Alittle baby and a mandolorian walked out
"Delta, its nice to see you again" The mandolorian said
" It good to see you too Kal" Boss replyed
"Every one here will be so glad to see you and who is your friend?" Kal said
" I am Kong" he said politly Kong then noticed the baby looking at him and noticed he was force senstive.
" Did Etain make it?" Scortch questioned
"No"
The commandoes fell sinlent
" Don't worry kad, we'll get your father" Said Fixxer conforting. Then they all went inside to introduce each other.
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:12 am

Cal and his new apprentice will now wreck havoc across the galaxy

Cal and Slartibartfast now travel back to darth Genus for further instructions

cal wants his own planet so that he can create a army upon it with his 2 mandolorian commando bodyguards.

Raging Anger flys off into the distance.......
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 am

Del and Luke had arrived at Mustifar with their fleets a few days earlier and now have it under complete control for the New Sith Empire mwahahahahaha

Del began scanning the systems and stealing their defences

Luke wiped out the seperatists remaining on the planet in hiding.

"My Lord.....where do you wish us next?" Del asked Genus
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:40 am

Darth genus watched as slowly the Mandolorians that had accompanied Mandolore went down to their knees and bowed their heads. Genus felt the force returning to him, and then began to put his armour back on, noting that it didn't fit as well as it used to. When he was finished, one of the Mandolorians looked up and said.

My Lord, we are ready for your orders.

Genus smiled, The plans was coming together nicely.

You are to return to Mandolore and prepare for war, get every able soldier ready for combat and begin producing droids, ships and weapons in large quantities, for they will be needed. Report to me when you have a figure on your fleet strength and number of soldiers.

Genus watched as the mandolorians stood up, picked up Mandolore and carry his to the ship. They soon took off and left, leaving del and Genus on Korriban, with Luke and thousands of troopers searching for dark side artifacts and teachings...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:59 am

After days on end, cal had finally had an apprentice who is named Slartibartfast, The Creator of Mayhem.

He was a young Human from near the outskirts of mos eisley who was quite tall for his age at 19.
he was already strong in the force and soon the dark side.............

Last edited by evilcal666 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Three days had passed since he had got the message from THX-1138 about the mandolorians, Genus and del had finished the work, and even now Genus's flagship was full of ancient artifacts. A change seemed to have come over del in recent days, but he had said nothing. Looking up into the sky, he saw the flash of ships entering space, quickly followed by the sonic bangs.

Look to the sky, see the elements of a plan long in the making coming together, today will be a great day in history. A day when Mandolore will stand on Korriban and become what they were always destined to be, allies of the sith.

The ships had come down and landed very nearby. The access hatches lowered and men in full battle armour walked down and formed a squad before him, twenty in all. Then came Mandolore himself, dressed in normal armour, but with more signs of battle damage upon it.

I greet you Mandolore, and feel honoured that you would consider my offer, let alone meet me.

Before Genus had time to finish, Mandolore interrupted.

There is one reason why I agreed to any of this at all, and that was the promise that you would return us to our former glory. Give us a sign that you are willing to do that, and also best me in a battle without using the force or your lightsaber. Then, and only then will I become your ally.

Genus was suprised by the straight forwards nature of Mandolore, but recovered quickly. He depressed a button on his comlink and smiled, this had been in the making for a long time.

Indeed I shall do both. Firstly, as a sign that I am willing to make you as great as before, I present you with a gift, a relic from the Mandolorian wars. A Kandosii-type dreadnaught fitted with the latest technologies.

He sensed that they were only mildly impressed, having confermed its arrival using the HUD in each of their helmets. He needed to win them to his side, and that meant beating Mandolore in a spectacular fashion.

As to beating you in battle, I can do it not only without the force or my lightsabers, but without armour, using only this pistol.

Genus drew and held up his sonic pistol.

I accept your challenge Mandolore, and expect you to keep your word when I win.

Genus began to stip himself of all his armour, equipment and weapons apart from his sonic pistol. Soon he was standing in his undergarments, facing a fully armed and armored soldier. Mandolore drew his pistol and said.

I will keep my word, but it will be highly unlikely you are able to beat me. I'll still take the ship, and use it to bombard you from orbit for wasting my time. Let the duel begin.

As Mandolore said that, Genus felt his powers drain away, but he had been ready for that, he had sensed mandolores little friend before they had landed. Genus Calmly took aim as Mandolore moved closer, pistol down. Genus let lose a number of shots, and heard an intake for breath as they realised that it was a sonic pistol. The first shots hammered into madolore's knees, knocking him onto the floor. The next shot sent the pistol out of his hand. the remaining five all hit Mandolore in the head. In those few seconds, one of the greatest soldiers in the galaxy was knocked out by a man dressed in his pants. And in that instant, Genus had just gained the service of the best elite force in the entire galaxy. Some may desert him, but most would follow, because he would offer them the one thing they wanted most, combat and war...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 am

Everyone got out of the building and with them the moff prisoners. Kong looked out at the entire city. There was fire and smoke every where but he still remembered this was a victory. The commandos turned Kong
"Sir could you help us? We have other brothers who left the the GAR before it turned into an imperial army, We want to go to them. They are on Mandalore our Sargent who trained us is there aswell"
"Yes i will help you with this, after you did help me take bastion" So Kong and the commandos bored a transport ship and headed towards Mandalore.
"Kong we still have two more commandos on carusant prehaps when we get there some our and brothers may help us" Boss said. Then they entered hyperspace towards Mandalore.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:36 am

Darth Genus finished his work and began levertating the panels. Yelling out.

I shall return soon, Have more panels waiting for me when I get back.

Genus left the chamber, taking the panels with him, making his way to his ship...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am

There was still much fighting outside the Spire but Scortch and Boss had managed to infiltrate the building. After quietly assassinating the few guards by the entrance Kong along with some men entered.
"There still alot of fighting going on out there" Kong said still exhausted from the fight. The Union fleet were now in the skies firing down on other fasilaties and deploying more troops. As the Kong and his troops continued they met Fixxer who had successfully changed the targets for the turbo laser towers. Then finally they where just outside the room were the moffs were. Kong approached the door and started to melt it away with the commandos aiming down their sites ready. The door slumped to ground in a pile slag. Kong, commandos and his men stormed the room and the moffs surrender. The battle for Bastion was now over and all the troops were cheering. "Kong turned to the commandos and said "Well done guys, Without you guys this probably would of been an defeat"
"Thank you sir" The commandos replied.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:50 am

Darth Genus went back to cutting out carved panels. After he had cut out most of them on his section of wall, his comlink began to buzz. Lifting it up he turned it on and heard a recorded message from his commander

My lord, we have heard from the Mandolorians, it appears that they are interested in your offer and are requesting a meeting as soon as possible. I was struggling to get in contact with you so I suggested that you meet them at Korriban three days from now.

The message stopped then began to play again. Genus turned the comlink off and returned it to his belt. He returned to work and sent a message to del though the force.

In three days we are going to meet a group of Mandolorians on the surface. We will be discussing and allience between ourselves and Mandalore, Don't attack them unless I command you to.

Genus kept cutting at the panels in front of him, a vision of his ideal future forming in his mind...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:56 pm

The Wall finally crumbled, both forces on each side waiting to charge each other. The attack began Kong a long with every one else charged over rubble into the close quatre combat. Kong Kong drew his light sabre and rushed down the rubble into the imperial forces . Both forces were now caught in massive melee battle agaist each other with the ocastionol fire from a blaster. Boss had set himself at the top of the rubble and had stated firing down from ther. Fixxer and Scortch rushed straight into fight Fixxer noticed a Stormtrooper charing towards him, He drew the mini vibroblade all clone commadoe had on the armor and embedded it in to the the stormtroopers Stomach. Then went on to fight others along with Scortch. The battle of the Bastion had began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: