JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Keyers

Keyers

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Omega squad and Delta aproched Kong
" May we travel to kamino? We want to try and recover if any of our LAAT or the vechial carrier LAAT schematics and construct them here" Said Boss. Kong wondered for a moment. Then he turned to the commandos and approved it.
"Just make sure you don't make too much noise and take one of our assault transports. They boarded the transport. Then went into hyperspace. Several hours past. They faianly arrived at komino only to find nothing there.
"What the??? Where is every thing" Darman said in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:04 pm

They finaly arrived at Danttonie. EEvery got off the ship.
"Its safe here this is where the new Jedi council is located" Kong said to every one.
"its hard to believe that another council is up." Jusik said. Kong could still feel pain even after his healing meditation, after his encounter with the sith and he wonder if he would ever engage with him aggain.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Genus stared out over Mandolore and sensed the approach of del. He walked to were he knew del would set his ship down. Genus pulled a data card out of hi belt and began twirling it between his fingers. Del's ship landed before him and soon del was standing before him.

You summoned me my lord

Said del and genus smiled, knowing he could count on del

Yes, I did. I want you to supervise the building of the defencive network of Mandolore. You will soon have some new technology to mess with as they are taking over the Roche asteroid field as we speak. Make sure that these lines of programming are written into the system, it will provide us with a fail safe.

Genus turned after handing del the data card.

Come, I have someone that you will need to meet, he is currently getting a bionic arm fitted

Genus confidently marched towards Mandolore's residence, but a calm determined pressence was nagging at the back of his mind, as if someone was hunting him...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Del arrived at Mandalore with no time to spare and descended immediately to the planets surface to meet with Darth Genus

"You summond me my Lord"
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:15 am

Del left at once for Mandalore......

Luke and the fleet stayed at the Imperial shipyard perpared for an imminant attack that Del had previously sensed.....
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Genus went to his ship and opened a hollow cominication with del.

Del, soon you will need to visit Mandolore and begin turning it into a fortress that can hold against a massive fleet. However, Mandolore himself may not stay loyal to us, so I want to add a little suprise of my own. I await your arrival.

Genus cut the communication and moved back into his cargo hold, and went to a small area he had converted into a fighting area. He drew his vibroblade and began practicing, keeping his force senses alert for any danger...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 pm

"Da Da!!" Kad said rushing towards his father
"kad!" Shouted Darman and scooped him up and gave him a long hug. Kong was happy to see such happyness. Then Omega Squad greeted their old captin Niner. So every one was know togther. But one fact which was still glommy. The fact they didn't have a home.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Genus walked towards Mandolore and he could sense the hate beginning to build up in the man. When Genus was in reaching range of Mandolore he moved his hand slightly, sending Mandolore's weapons across the room. He then raised Mandolore's stump up and studied the wound.

For someone to have done this wit such skill and apparent ease, they would have had to be within striking distance when they activated their blade. I would not advise you to let any other undesireibles get close to you when you are not fighting, otherwise you will be replaced. Do I make myself clear.

Crystal clear, Lord Genus

Mandolore bowed his head and Genus released his force grip on what was left of Mandolore's arm. He turned and left the chamber, leaving Mandolore to his thought...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 pm

They arrived at courasant, Kong,Sull and Spar disembarked while the others stayed on the ship. Spar and Sull had put on their mandoliran armor since the arc trooper equiment would make them stick out. Vay had told the locations of Niner and darman they where located in the arca barracks. In a stroke of luck Darman and Niner had just walked out of the barracks. Kong apouched them
"A man called Kal Secrita told me you where and to retrive you" Said Kong then Sull and Spar reveavled themselves so the 2 commdoes could trust this person.
"So i can finaly see my son" Darman said wi th a very big smile. To the group headed back to the ship and took off.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Genus walked into the main meeting chamber in mandolore's current residence, the chamber had little more then a single wooden table and a handful of chairs. The room was reasonably full with the heads of the clans and Mandolore himself surrounded by the super commandoes. When Genus entered the little conversation that had been taking place died instantly. Genus walked into the centre of chamber and knew that all eyes were on him.

Clan chiefs of Mandolore, I stand before you to tell you that the people who attacked Mandolore have been forced to retreat. I now have a task for you to complete. You are to travel to the Roche Asteroid belt and take over the Viperine hives there. After you have taken that, you are to begin to construct orbital defences using the Viperine technology to make Mandolore one f the best defended systems in the galaxy. You will be visited by a friend of mine who will install the advanced security network that my empire uses. Mandolore has been allowed to forget its nature as a planet of soldiers, I intend that it be remembered by Mandolore and the galaxy.

Genus stopped and reached out with the force, he sensed that most people didn't respect him and that even less would obey him. One of them stepped forwards.

By what authority do you give use these orders? What right do you have to command us, the Mandolorian Commandoes?

Genus turned towards the cheif who had questioned him. Reaching up to his helmet, he depressed a button and a holo image appeared in the centre of the table.

It is by right of combat that I command you, look and you will see.

The hologram in the centre of he table began to play and the entire meeting between Mandolore and Genus was played before the clan chiefs. By the end, the Mandolorians repect for Genus had increased to a level where they would obey him, and their respect for Mandolore had lessened.

We will carry out your instructions straight away

Said the chief who had questioned him. Soon the clan chiefs had left, preperations for war being made. Genus turned to Mandolore and was pleased to sense the uneasy and defeat he could detect in the force...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Beansly made her way to Kong to tell him that we had to still say Kad's father and Niner. But this ment going back to couarsant. Kong accepted that they should go to coursant while Darman and Niner were still sationed there.
"As much as I would like go with Kong I am wanted man Siduis wants me dead most of us here have had bad history with courasant" Said Kal
Spar and Sull came to Kong and said they will go with him. Kong felt very weak after his confrontation with the sith and he entered a healing trace while they headed for coursant.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Genus watched as the shuttlecraft took off and reached out with the force, leaving a message in the jedi's mind.

If I had been serving the Empire, you would have died and the commandoes would have had their memories extracted and them killed, the child would have become a dark side user, so be thankful that I am not part of the empire.

Genus closed the connection to the jedi's mind and reached out to his flagship, making sure the jedi's ship had a path out of the system that didn't make them crash into his cloaked flagship. Be followed the ship though the force until they made the jump to hyperspace. He then made his way towards Mandolore's residence, he had some new orders for the commandoes...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:52 am

Kal quciky rushed to Kad and picked him up while Ordo and atin picked Kong. Kong struggled to get up but Vau came over and supported him.
"Thanks for saving my boys" Vau said with a small smile. Everyone boarded the craft which they used to excape coursant. Fya, Fi's wife was in tears knowing that she had to abadoon home. everyone went up the boarding ramp and kong last who gave the sith a long stare then walked up the ramp and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 am

Genus was suprised that they had taken the moff council, but all it would achieve is to increase darth sidious's power in the empire.

You and your masters are fools, you have increased Sidious's influence in the empire's military, he can now gain complete control of the fleet and army. You have doomed yourself.

Genus withdrew the lightsaber from the jedi'd knees and disactivated the blade. He placed it on his belt and summoned the jedi's lightsaber to him. He threw it to the ground and disactivated his other lightsaber, but kept it in his hand. With a flick of his wrist, he sent the baby towards the jedi.

Take the kid, take your friend and take your commandoes, return to the union and tell them of their folly. You many leave now, but if you return to Mandolore, either the mandolorians will kill you here, or I will kill you.

Genus stepped back and summonded a force shield around himself, waiting for the jedi and his friends to leave, but still combat ready...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 am

"Only Honoghr is part of our Uioon and maby Bastion soon. since we now have the moff council" Kong noitced his arm had gone copleetly limp.
"there are more jedi masters aswell but I am not arware of their locations"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 am

Genus glanced at the baby and shock his head, the child had just provided a method to get the answers he wanted.

Next, I want to know who are members of the union that ten helped set up.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:58 am

" I have lead a sucfessful invasion agasit the empire on the planet bastion but i don't know the location of my master" Kad had slowly stoped cring until his eys were just sligtly watery.
"Don't worry Kad you'll be safe soon" said KKong clamly.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 am

Genus wasn't supprised that the jedi was telling the truth, even he had told the truth after being speared by a lightsaber.

Next question, what recent activity has ten ordered to happen, what planets has he ordered invaded?
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:43 am

"Well I was hoping to bring back home a group of former commadoes and my Master.. Is master Ten Meri. Alittle relvived that the pain had gone slightly.
"Now put the baby back down" He could still see Kad Crying.

Last edited by Keyers on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 am

Genus smiled, he withdrew the blades slightly lessening the pain.

Firstly, who is your master and what interests do they have in Mandolore

Genus waited for the jedi's reply, reaching out with the force to tell weather the jedi was lying...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:34 am

Kong was in so much pain. He saw Kad crying while he was floating feeling helpless. The pain from the wounds was getting increaely paninfuler.
"Fine Sith i will agree to your demand" Kong said in much pain.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:31 am

Genus felt something pulling at the back of his mind, something close to danger sense. Looking up, he saw a small kid before him, walking towards Genus. Genus reached out with the force and tried to pick him up with the force, and found there was resistance. Reaching out with move of his power, he picked the child up and spun him around. While the child was destracted, Genus summoned the jedi's lightsaber and set it hovering next to the child, blade emitter next to the kids head after Genus stopped spinning him. Genus then twisted the sabers he had in the jedi.

No tricks, agree to tell me what I want or the kid dies

Genus awaited the jedi's anwser, knowing he was defeated...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm

The timing couldn't of been worse the litte baby Kad had manged his way over to the fight only a few meters away. Kong only hoped that the Sith wouldn't notice that the baby was force sensitve. This became a very difficult sitation the others stood in hesitation having no idea if they should interfere or not. Also to worsen the situation Jusik was laying on the floor uncouisoins.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Genus smiled as the jedi came at him. He dropped both his sabers and sent the jedi flying back. When the jedi landed, he summoned his lightsabers and ran towards the fallen jedi. When he arrived he kicked the lightsaber away from the jedi's hand, stood on one of his wrists, putting his lightsaber though the mans other shoulder and the other though the mans knee.

Now my friend, you will tell what I want to know or you will start to loss limbs

Genus reached out with the force and pinned the jedi's lightsaber to the ground, rendering helpless...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Kong brung his saber to block the lower strike then forced pushed the Sith away narrowly avoiding his other strike. Then sprinted towards the sith and lunged and did a high strike hoping to decapitate his oppenent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next