JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 am

Dal pulled out his comlink and quickly talked into it, ordering troops to a certain location on the planet and to begin excavating. He needed to get this before anyone else figured out the clue that had given it away to him. A bank of knowledge you will find in the ancient libary of builders.A clue he had read in one of his sith books...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 am

Dal smiled as he saw cal and wis star leave the mandolorians quaters and make their way towards him. As they left, his trooper moved towards their quaters with the gold. The trooper knocked and handed the mandolorians the gold, saying

A gift from master Dal, in recongintion of you skills from when we were on the pirate ship.

The trooper walked away, and Dal smiled again, he may not have bought them, but he knew that that had just happened, no force tricks. Soon he would be demonstrating his power to all those fools...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 am

Dal smiled as he knew that the mandolorians would take the money, but help cal. This was vital for his plan. Soon they will learn not to mess with him...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am

instead cal walked straight to the mandolarians where they awaited him

"yes master" came their commander"

"i am sure your aware that dal will try to pay you more money thann me"

"yes master we know what to do"

"good you are the best"

"we are your loyal servants and are no longer in this for the money"

"good cause what i will give you is alot more"

"we don't work for anyone but you"

good....................
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 am

ummm maybe this well be gd ok cal be on gared dal is using us he well kill us then he has his empiery
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 am

Dal resived a comm from the his commander, it appears that cal had already triggered on of the phrases that would make Dal be careful of what he did and what happened next. He turned to his comlink and said.

OK commander, what you are to do is give the Mandolorians that special packadge i have ready for them, yes, the solid gold worth over 6 million credits, that should by their loyaty. You are then to get them to leave the planet and head for mandola, to recruit some more people. Then you are to present wis star, when he is on his own, with the tome of sith sorcery that i have compiled in return for his oath of allegence. Then just leave cal for me to deal with.

Turning his comlink off, he turned back to del and began the ritual that should sort out his problem...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 am

before wis star leaves cal says "this doesn't mean we'll be ganging up on dal"

cal joins him and goes to dal and dale...........
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 am

ummmm i cant make ememy here ummm maybe it a good plane then i have getes to all holocrons ummm but then dal kill us all ummmm i go with for now ok then u get holocron. then i can help u maul was a good fighter maybe u well be a good friend then walks of to comed room to see dal and dale
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 am

"my master? i have no master. he died a while ago you might have heared of him, Darth Maul"

cal grins evilly

"i know of a sith holocron hidden away ages ago by deceased sith and i know where to locate it"

"all i need is to read it first amd then you can have it and your alligence of course when i need it"

"i will locate this holocron for you and hand it over just like that, what do youu say" .......
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:39 am

ummmm ok this must be cal and he thigh he know about the sith i well heir him out soo your cal what know do u about the sith then. ummm and were your master dal
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 am

cal stood up and left

"has anyone arrivered commander"

"yes master, wis star is here in his room"

"good i might go speak to him, where is my mandolrians"

"there in their quarters master"

"good"

cal walks to wis stars room and sees him lookin at holocrons

"you must be wis star, i hear you're looking about the sith, well i know quite a bit, more than dal kows, i can help you if you wish"

"but in return i want your help"

cal waits wis stars answer......
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 am

ummm this place look fun ummm were my room as hew sit down then put all this holcreons on the wall smile all the holcreons of the sith but i know there more lots more for me ummm i sains that dal as a new holcroern ummm were would he but it i look for it later i well see dale boy here so i must talk to him
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:35 am

Dal turned to cal and said

If you are such a powerful sith, then you have no need to be here, as this is something that you can do with only one sith pressent, and i am afraid that you don't know what i am about to do, if you wish to die, then stay were you are, if you wish to live, then leave this place.

Turning back to del, he began to mutter the words that would start the spell

Last edited by Dal Val on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:15 am

cal looked disgusted at the sight of del-boy who he could sense didn't respect him. and after dal's speach he wasn't too happy at being told they had subordinates who didn't have a sense of honour and respect even so they might be evil and the dark sense mighty power us all but still they should respect me as their superior especially this feeble del-boy, he isn't even a full sith. Maul would be a shamed to see this rabble cal had associated himself with, but this way cal could gain power quickly..

cal went into the meditation room and turned to dal

"i too am a powerful sith and i should know what's happening"

he then went down and sat oppisite del-boy........
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Well done my friend, now, i sense much conflict in you. What happened at the temple to make you feel like this?

Dal left his chair and walked to del, wondering what could have happened to make del feel like this.

Come, we must talk, in private and in the pressence of the dark side.

Turning back to cal and his commander, he said

Commander, comm me if anything happens, if an ship comes in that isn't allied with our empire, shoot it down.

Turning back to the door, he and del walked towards the meditation chamber...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Sparks are flying all over the place in the control room as Del installs the new device. However after much aggravation it is finnaly in place.

He turns to Dal "Its ready my Lord, just waits for u to activate it and all sith presence on this planet will be masked"
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Del pulled out of hyperspace and looked at the glorious planet ahead of him. The home of the New Sith Empire.

A voice came through the communicator "We have you on our raders please identify"

"Del-Boy returning", the voice replied "sorry sir please continue"

Del continued down to the planet and landed in the hanger. He quickly got the equipmetn unloaded and hurried it to the command center.

He begins to install the new equipment which will take a LONG time as it needs to be reconfigured to mask sith not jedi.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:36 pm

As Ten land on Dantooine, he leads his Jedi, as well as the HK unit into the temple...
"you must place my Holocron inside the main chamber, I should be able to release enough of my force containied inside to activate the Temple."
said the voice from inside Ten's head.
Ten, with help from Vizeek, carried the Holocron into the centre of the base.
with a flash of blue light, every panel and system in the base turned on.
"Now, the chamber with the Holocrons of other Jedi, send one of your Jedi to go and check if they are all still there."
Carsp goes and searches the Temple.
"The rest of you must work on reconstruction... apart from Ten. You must go to Naboo."
and so the mission continues
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:19 pm

While in hyperspace Del was in his quaters meditating. He was once again trying t surpress his light side as he hated what he was and now hungers for power and revenge yet he can not go near a Jeid Temple without being partly or fully redeemed.

To Dels knowledge he is the only Dark Jedi who this has happened to and wants answers as to why. But he knows the likely hood of getting those answers are slim while training as a Sith Lord, but he needs to be powerful enough to overthrow Cal and Dal and he wont get that kind of power as a Jedi.

.......................................................................................

After several hours Del had managed to surpress and force lock the light side part of his powers and mind.

"Ahhh finnaly i am free once again, next time i shall be more prepared....oh....wait ......i siad that last time DAM!"

Del senses that he nears the planet and prepares everything to be unloaded.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 am

He opend communications with Dal "My lord i have it, im on my way home"

He left just as he had one last jolt of light come into him. He sensed someone arriving so left quickly and entered hyperspace.

On his way back he goes to meditate to release his dark side even more to surpress the Jedi left in him just as before.
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:45 am

Del reached dantooine without a hitch. However he had a sudden rush of light side return to him as he neared the planet.

"NO...this shall not happen, not agian." Del knew he had to be quick and leave the temple as soon a

Del sent a message to Dal "Master i am at dantooine....i will report back when i have the device"

Del landed on one of the Jedis landing bays. As he landed he sensed lightness heading towards dantooine. "Impossible", he mumbled to himself "all the jedi are gone from here, this temple has been abandoned for years". Nether the less he knew he had to hurry.

He ran into the temple and went to the main sercurity room. The room had been trashed as if someone came looking for something. Del used his old access code to gain access to the systems. "I hope this works", with that the systems came to life.

He began to look for the equipment he came for and inserted a holodisk. "Where is it.........YES" Del had found what he was looking for.

He quickly downloaded it onto the holodisk, knowing all too well that the longer he spends her the more chance he has of converting back to the Jedi ways and being discovered.

It had finished. Del quickly grabbe it, returned to ship and off the planet he went.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:53 am

Dal turned round to cal and looked down at him.

We have no fleet, so we have no need of a flagship, and there will not be two to prevent people getting confused when orders are issused, and it will not be under your command, the other sith in this allience don't have any respect for you, only my personalitiy is keeping them allied with us. Nor can I give you one of the ships from the "Glorious Rebirth" as it is currently off on a mission for me. Now, what news do you have about that pirate gang that we encountered?
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 am

cal had finally reached lohen, he prepared to land on this planet.

he gave his authorisation to the guards dal had established with their answer "yes master"

he then landed his ship and sensed new presencess had been here that he didn't know.

he then located dal and queried this.

"it seems i will need a better a ship for our empire to get better my partner, what ones can we spare for my flagship, as i presume we will both have one, as co-leaders of this soon to be powerful empire!"

cal waits for his answer.......
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:11 am

Ten had now wakened the others, and explained the situation, as well as leading them to the holocron and getting Revan to explain it himself. After persuading the Jedi this was not a hoax, Revan introduced a familiar mechanism.
"This is HK-47. he will now act as your bodygaurd. I have reprogrammed him since his assassin days..."
"You shall re-assemble the Jedi knights on the temple at Dantooine. it should be clear, as well as completely safe. go forth, give me a new destiny."
The four Jedi set off for Dantooine...
Back to top Go down
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:03 am

after cal had awoken from being unciounsious by ten meri, cal returned to raging anger (not before he left a tracking device) and killed the generals guards

cal had recieved coordinates from dal val for lohen. this must be our new planet to start the new sith empire we shall create together and start recruiting.

he made way to this planet but he had to first pick up supplys before leaving which would at least take a few days........

Last edited by evilcal666 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: