JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Dal sensed all the droids turn off, and he let the force flow though him. He sensed that an emp had been released. Reaching out to the dark side, Dal reactivated everything though the power of his hate. Ramming his helmet on, he opened a holo channel to Wis Star.

What the hell are you doing

Dal raged and waited for Wis star's answer, gathering his energy...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 pm

hahhaah soo u have what i need then

well of coures there 200,00 troops for u

good and ships yes we have bout 5 or 6

hmmm good

well plant star up from

es i have one in mind .......
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 pm

"Commander, damage report NOW!"

"Sir, all droids were deativated in time so no data was lost on them and they are ready to be reactivated, however the blast was strong enough to knock out some of our planetatary defense systems"

"Well then commander they are now your priority, something strong and powerful is on its way and we need all defences active, especailly the ones i have installed and initialised!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:47 pm

we have u rived at the lant

good sacn it

CO:yes lord there here lord

good well land now and send the code to cloneing plant

CO:yes lord
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:35 pm

100% actved hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:34 pm

"SHUT DOWN ALL THE DROIDS......NOW LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:31 pm

ok it Lt here lord iam acctvating the emp now u should leve soo u can meet them

yes inow good luke Lt

Lt: thannks lord
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Del smiles at this. He orders Luke to assemble a 10 man team to accompany them to corrosont immediately.

He then sends a communication to the wookies alerting them of the situation and leaving full operational command with his commander on the planets surface.

Luke returns with 2 Ewoks, 4 Wookies, 4 humans.

"We are ready Dal"
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Lt: lord i am ready

u been a gd worrie

al; ships it time to move out

CO: yes lord a haperdrive acvie

good good there plant well go to

CO:yes lord
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Dal looks at del and smiles. Then, for no reason, he removed his helmet for the first time in front of del, reviling a scared face.

We shall leave as soon as you are ready, for i have brought all the ships that we should need. Hmm, also order the wookiees to be alert for signs of attack. Today we strike a blow to the Empire from which they may never recover, for today we strike at Corosaunt, and shall bring it to its knees. Ready you men, we leave for Corosaunt and victory! You may bring luke and a bodyguard unite of ten with you aboard this ship. Now, prepare you men.

Settling into the Command Chair, he pondered who del's contact could be, and what was this feeling of trouble he was getting...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Del sensed that the enemy was far greater than he had anticipated so told Luke to get hold of their trade federation contact and get him to send the remainder of the vulture droids and trifighters to their location IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 pm

While waiting for Dal to reply, Del sends Luke to the droid command ship to prep all the droids in battle formation and to oversee that all the fighters are ready to go. He then tells him to go back down to the planet and make sure the wookies are prepared to fight and that their crafts are ready for launch and if need be place them on one of the trade federation ships.

"Well my Lord...do you wish me to go to gather the equipment now???" Del repeats to Dal Val
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Co:lord were out number 10 to 1

yes i can see that

Co: sorry lord

ok lte me thigh umm ya .......

i have a goood plan.....ME

ME: yes lord

prime the ships for ........

ME; yes lord

nd now sit and wait
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm

"The Federation was destroyed but my contact is a one who survived and was a commander of a Federation Fleet. He was able to escape when the Viceroy was killed by Vader on Mustifar and went into hiding. He recently contacted me and told me that my shipment was ready and so i ordered it to be sent to me."

Look amazed at what he was just told he turnt to Luke and then replied to Dal:

"It would be my hounour to regain my Masters possesions...when do you wish us to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 am

Knoding in understanding, Dal said

The Emperor's storehouse on Corosaunt contains many of his favourate tresures, waiting for transfer onto the Emperor's skyhook. The three items have two links, jedi and Kit Fisto. Item 10225 is his former starfighter, 11357 is his former astromech droid, R6-H5. And item 22546 is his lightsaber. i have a mission planned to raid the storehouse, but if you were to help me, i'm sure we can gets these items for you.

Looking at del, another question came to mind.

Why have the trade fenderation been able to give you ships when they don't even exist anymore, they were one of the first things to be destroyed 10 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:42 am

Del and Luke looked at each other shocked by this.

"My Lord i have not stepped foot on corosaunt since being outlawed from there when me and you took out the gaurds, so no i know nothing of these items. As for the droids, lest just say they were a long over due gift from my friends in the trade federation (or whats left of it atleast)"

Del and Luke felt a presence getting closer, a powerful presence....
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 am

Dal looked at de and luke as they walked onto his bridge. He dispersed the energy he had summoned but kept some just in case.

Indeed I did. Tell me del, what do you know about the Emperor's Corosuant storehouse? Specifically items 10225, 11357 and 22546? Do you know the link that exists between them?

Dal waited for del's reply. Reaching out to the force, he sensed a plot beginning to unfold...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 am

Del smiled at this and him and Luke took at once to Dals ship.

"You summond us my Lord"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 am

Dal smiled as he saw more droid ships exit hyperspace, evidently del had been busy because all of the droid fleet, apart from those elements that accompanied him, was still at wayland, and there had been no file made of them, because they were hidden beyond sensor range, and the only person who could command them was HK-01. Moving his fleet into position, including the Chimeria and the droid ships under his command, he moved into orbit of Kashyyyk, and sent a message out to del.

Do not presume that you can lock me out of any planet in our empire. Also, I have found something that you would be most interested in, if you care to join me on my ship. You can't miss it, its the truly ancient Rataka ship, the one over 15km long. If you wish to discuss what I have to say, come on board. You can bring luke but no one else. Also, we need to discuss were you got that droid fleet of yours.

With that, Dal closed the channel and began to gather his energies, just to be on the safe side...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Soon after droid ships drop out of hyperspace.

"Let them enter commander"

"Yes my Lord"

The droids land, there are near 100,000 droids now stationed on Kassyeek waiting and ready for battle..,noe they play the waiting game......

Del sends one final message through the force to Dal and Wis
"I am now shutting off all access to Kassyeek and all authorisation to enter the planet must come through me and me alone..."then cutting of Wis"and My Lord we are all ready for battle there are 500,000 wookies and 100,00 droids armed and ready....oh and 50 ewoks"
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:52 am

"Master, Dal Val has droped out of hyperspace and entered our sector along with the Chimeria."

"Good work Luke, now go and play with some wookies"

Del now sensed that the war between the New Empire, the Galatic Empire and the Sith Empire was about to start and so prepared all avalible warriors for what would be their greastet battle ever and began preparing Luke to fight a sith war.

Del sent a communication to Lohen to his sercurity team to up all systems and be prepared for an immenent invasion. He also ordered them to send half of the droid army to aid them at Kassyeek.

"What now Master??"

"Now Luke, now we wait"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 am

After days in hyperspace, Dal and Olmahk had both gained knowledge. Dropping out of hyperspace, Dal looked out and was pleased to see the Chimeria drop out of hyperspace seconds later. As Dal reached out for a scan, he sensed wis star in a small fleet of vessals, and del on the planet with luke. odering the fleet into position, Dal prepared for battle, but against who, he wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:13 am

One of the commanders entered the planets central control room, "sir, Wis Star is asking for permission to land"

"is Dal Val near?"

"no sir"

"refuse him entry to the planet"

"yes sir"

Del knew that if Wis Star got onto kasssyeek then he would try to take it over and he would not beable to stop Wis Star alone...therefore is waiting for Dal to arrive to bring order
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm

After hours of meditation, Dal rose from were he had been sitting and found that he was still surrounded by Noghri, and that the child one was sitting next to him, seeming to be trying to meditate. Looking around, he called out.

Your world has been healed, the toxin that was killing the plants and animals has been removed, smell the air, can you smell the difference, the corruption that assaulted your earth, water and air is gone. Now you can live here as you did before. But before I go, I require your oaths of loyalty and the service of a few.

The leader looked at him and replied

The clans are yours to command as you will. What are you wishes overlord of Honoghr?

Dal smiled and said.

Firstly, I need you to set up a ruling council to deal with issues that need to be taken care of while I am not here. Secondly, you skill is know by some in the galaxy, and it is feared, what I need is about 50 of your hunters, twenty will accopany me to the Wookiee homeworld, 20 will go to wayland to help train the garrison, 10 are to form an army that can be raised at a moments notice when Honoghr is threatened. Also, I will be taking this child here

Gesturing at the still sitting Noghri

To become my apprentice in the ways of the force. To this end he will also need another Noghri to train and partice against, to teach him you methods and your ways. I will be here for another three hours before i have to depart, you will have the men ready by then. Finally, you are to clear an area of all trees so that the people who will soon be coming can add defences to your world. That is all.

With that, the Noghri scattered and began to get to work on his orders. Turning to the Noghri child, he asked.

What is your name child?

My name is Olmahk clan Khim'bar

Replied the child.

Well Olmahk clan Khim'bar, are you willing to learn the ways of the dark side? Are you willing to have the strength to master the power that saved your planet?

The child stared up at him and said.

My lord, teach me the ways of the dark side, I am ready to learn.

Good, when we are on my ship, we will begin your training

Replied Dal. Four hours later, they were in hyperspace, the twenty two Noghri with Dal marvalled at the ship around them, but Dal paid them little heed, instead focusing his efforts on teaching Olmahk the basics of the dark side. In the Rataka ship, he was capiable of almost everything he was asked, but Dal made it painfully clear that it was the ship that was allowing him to do it so easily, but that he did have potencial and power waiting to be unleashed. Hours after leaving Honoghr, Dal settled into the command chair, he sent a message to the Chimeria to meet him at Kashyyyk. Dal smiled as he sensed the the rest of the fleet that had met him at Honoghr, a grand total of 250 ships, and well over 10 million battle droids, enough to make anyone think twice about challenging him. And if it was another sith using the same computer system as he was, well, they would have large amounts of trouble to deal with very quickly. Reaching for his comlink, he said to HK-01

Make sure the virus is in all systems linked to my empire

HK-01 replied

Statement: the virus is in all of the systems, undetected, master.

With that, Dal turned off the comlink and began to meditate and focus his energy, preparing for the worst...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm

As Dal stood there, he saw one of the Noghri, they were reptilian and had the look of a natural hunter, very useful. Then a voice said from behind him, a lot closer then any should have been said his force senses.

How can you help us?

Turning around, he faced the Noghri and was supprised to learn that the one facing him was young, less then six years he estimated. staring at the Noghri, he replied.

I can heal your world, using my power, I can drive away what is killing you planet.

The child looked at him, and Dal began to sense something, and then it hit him, the Noghri was force sensitive. Then another voice said.

Prove your claim. Heal this world and every Noghri will follow you to the gates of hell.

Do you speck for your people then?

Replied Dal, turning to look at the Noghri.

I do, so prove it and our loyality is yours

With a nod, Dal settled down to meditate and reached out to the dark side. The jedi taught that the dark side couldn't heal, only destroy. But in this case, selective destruction was what was needed to save the planet. Sinking into the darkside, Dal reached out and began destroying the chemical that was killing the Noghri and their world...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: