JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+7
Wis star
evilcal666
Calimal
Darth Genus
Nemesis
Westafari
Divok
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am

The Ebon Hawk landed on Correllia, and Ten marched out, bold as brass into the middle of the nearest square.
"Men and Women of Correllia. We offer you the protection of the strongest nation in the galaxy. All we ask is for you to join our crusade against the force users who rule this occursed universe."
The crown murmered with excitement.
"Spread the word brothers, and become mandalorians. We seek the strongest most talented warriors from your planet. Sign up here if you wish to join us, and be under our protection."
A sudden rush of men and women crowded towards the new Mandalore, and gave their names on his datapad.
Void turned to the mandalorian next to him who'd been filming him.
"Send it around the Holonetwork on Correllia."
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 am

Ten headed for the atmosphere with several of the Mandalorian ships.
"Karrde. this is Ten, open the Ion shield."
"Roger that" came the reply.
For a short period of time the shield went down and the ships flew out into space, the shield closing behind them.
"Sir, if you don't mind me asking," Came a voice from the closest mandolorian on the Hawk "Can you proove you're the greatest warrior in the galaxy?"
Ten just smiled, and stood up. With one high kick, he smacked The soldier in the head, and then leapt up and elbowed him hard in the stomach. leaving the man crippled on the floor.
"I am a warrior, and I hate the force after it abandoned me. that knowledge allows me to push my body, to get stronger than I was when I had the force."
He walked across the ship.
"We have a mission. and that is to create an Empire based upon strength and honour... without the corrupting power that is the force. We're going to Correllia to start the crusade."
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Kon g acknoalged Ten order and commandos made a break for the LAAT. It Reached the ground and then they all boareded. They soon found the siths ship. Then quiclly acclertated after it.
"Gunner don't fire upon the ship" Shouted Kong over the massive wirling noise the LAAT made. Kong mind fueled with revenge and wanted him dead aswell but he tired he those thoughts of revenge out. The pain from his last encounter came back to him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Quinlan suddenly looked worried, as he saw Mandalorians disperse from the swers and head for ships.
"Can someone tell me what's going on here?!"
A Mando turned to him.
"We're following Mandalore the Void..."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Genus had gathered a large amount of energy, but it still wasn't enough for his plan. But something in the force had changed, a new danger...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Ten glared.
"We've lost this battle, the union must accept it... I command a retreat, release the Ion shield.... and tell the rest I'm leaving Kong. See you whenever... Officers? would you care to come with me?"
"I though you'd never ask." The first one said, and they left the scene for the Ebon Hawk.
"Oh and Kong... Kill that Sith bastard for me? I have a mission to get on with."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Genus sensed something though the force, an intent that shone out thought the force like nothing else, Mandolorians on the hunt.

Dav'it

Genus got to his feet and reached out to the force, calling his flagship down to low orbit. It would be here in a few minutes. Genus began to move and get away from them, trying to avoid the sewers as much as possible. Gathering his energy all the time, for he needed all the energy he could summon for his plan...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Kong spritned around a conner than thump. He ran stright into Ten. With a bit of headache he told Ten about the recent event.
"Master there are many Imperial forces coming this way so i think we must be alot more cautious now". Kong said rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Ten began running into the countryside through the sewers, and was gaining on Genus as he went.
He threw the closest Mandalorian helmet he could find, and he took the two closest Mandalorian officers with him.
"Sir, you are a brave and confident warrior... almost mandalorian..."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Genus made his way out of the sewers and walked towards the countryside, to were hi ship had been. When he arrived he saw his ship was gone, but he had seen a large amount of damage like what his ship was able to dish out. He settled to the ground and began gathering power to regrow his arm, his senses alert for danger...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Sprinting thorught the sewers being chased by storm troopers. This wasn't how Kong wanted to go. They were trying to make there way to master Ten. But KOng was'nt so sure about Ten anymore.
"This LAAT 2 we are returing back to camp, I'l evac you guys if we need to get out of here." Said the pilot. Sewers were now constanly rumbbeling and if they're gona cloaspse. Every so often they were fired upon but not very much only small ammounts of single shots. The commandos spirted just behind Kong.
"He better no be having a fit when we get there" said Fi with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Genus laughed and ripped his arm out of the bond, ripping flesh, muscle and leaving armour behind in the bond. He knocked Ten around the head, forcing Ten's hand away. He reached out with what little of his power had returned to him and hurled the officer at Ten and the empty fusion bond at Vos. He ripped the others out with his returning power and stood up, summoning all his posessions to himself. He kept the officer on top of ten pinned trapping Ten. He turned to vos and forced him against the wall.

Ten, your confidence has always been a weakness, you have forgotten that you yourself have cut off my left arm, and that now it is entirely composed by force energy. When you were preventing me from touching the force, you were also weakening my arm. After it was weak enough I could rip it out and attack you with the stump, and you know the rest.

He felt more of his strength return and smiled. He gestured with his remaining hand and forced Vos's hand into Ten's, and the bound the hands together with one of the ripped out fusion bonds, trapping them against the building's wall.

Excuse me, I have an army to command. If I am attacked on the way out, the attacker will die and if I am captured again, del will detonate the nuke, killing us all. See you soon.

Genus gestured and summoned the severed part of his arm, sticking it under his arm and drew one of his lightsabers and prepared for combat...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:58 pm

"I don't give a damn. This is a Union mission, and I am doing as I am commanded. If the decision comes back to haunt them that's their problem, I'm leaving after this mission."
Quinlan gasped, staring at Ten.
Ten kept his hand firmly on the sith, and started pushing the knife a little further.
"And as for my lightsaber? no, it won't ignite... nothing ignites when taken to pieces and thrown away."
The Officer nearbye but a com up to Genus' lips.
"Make the call, this is your last chance."
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 pm

After intense close quatre fighting Kong became rather tired. The commandos were starting to get fatigue so were the two sargents. But after this instese fighting the lines were broken and the allied forces had finally beaten back the mandloirans alitte.But steady thumps in distance and echoed thourgh the sewers.
"Dam, I comepelty forgotten about that imperial base, base was the whole reason why Shys became Mandlore" Said Kal. Kong and the commandos emerged out of the sewer. A huge imperial force was making its way here.
" Ah great, more enemys, still I can't belive we forgot about that bae" Said Vau. It was a rather impressive sight but also showed that this fight was about to get alot harder.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Genus smiled.

Tell me, out of curiousity before I die, are yo still able to activate a lightsaber? Or does it refuse to ignite. Try it now if you don't know, feel free to keep the knife at my throat.

Genus looked down at the knife.

Also, do you think that the Mandolorians wouldn't want to take over the worlds they liberate??

Genus awaited Ten's answer, a plan beginning to form...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Ten scowled, and pwered the blade through the neck-armour, and began cutting at the skin on Genuses neck.
"They crave war, and what we need right now is warriors, fighters to help liberate other worlds. The mandalorians will get their thrills, in return for helping other planets be safe from the Empire and the Sith."
"I'm telling you, make the call or die."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 am

Genus looked at the vibro dagger and smiled.

Tell me, do you really think the Mandolorians will join your union? The Mandolorians crave combat, they worship war. Mandolore himself is a form of dicator, do you think they will willingly become part of something which claims to make all members better, more equal. The Mandolorians have survived because they are more powerful then those around them, only the jedi and sith have truly been their equals, and they hate us both. Why do you think the Mandolorians are willing to fight against each other? They only seek combat and you gave them cause. Yes they fight for home and family, but at the moment, your rebellion has led to the deaths of more Mandolorians.

You claim to have the best at heart for the Mandolorians, but all you have done is destroyed their homes, killed their friends and led to a civil war that neither of us can afford to back out of.

The Mandolorians wouldn't have been used against you for years, they would have been used against the empire then free to choose their own course. Those who didn't want to be ruled by the sith were free to go on their course, you have driven them against each other.

You claim to be a liberator, but you are nothing but an invader.

Genus looked into Tens eyes, seeing thew effect his words were having....
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm

"I'm not a sith scum, Genus, and being a Jedi or Sith makes you too reliant on the force, you try being cut off from the one source of our power... hard isn't it?"
Ten smiled grimly, no joy in his face.
"I will let you go, but only after you've taken the loyalists off world and leave this one, to the Union. If you don't, I will not hesitate to kill you."
With the end of his sentance he get's a vibro-dagger from his belt and slides it against his jugular. Quinlan frowned, but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Genus looked around and saw Ten's hand resting lightly on his arm. He also felt something resting down on his wrists and ankles. With a quick glance, he identified what they were, fusion bonds. He waited a while, getting a bearing on the situation and learning of the jedi's plans for him. After a while he decided it was time to speak.

You have changed Ten, you are preparing to disregard the jedi code. What happened to make you think more like a sith?

Genus waited for an answer, trying to think of a way out of this situation...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Kong was quite surprised by the snarl from Ten but soon got rid of that thought and focused on the task at hand. They advanced thought the sewers and encountered some mandolirans every now and again. They soon noticed that a front line seemed to have orrured between the forces.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:21 pm

"The Pilot can scout about for any news on the surface" Ten snarled, scowling at Kong, before glaring back at the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well then commandos lets move out!" Shouted Kong
" Don't forget us awell" siad Kal and Vau. The commandos and Kong left to help with the skirmishing. Before kong left he asked Master Ten if the pilot could have a assignment awell.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:12 pm

"You have done more for the Union on the battlefield than any other council member, and have fought hard and with a strong heart.... you are ready. However you are right, we have a battle to fight, bring your commandoes and go along the tunnels, see if you can push their skirmish forces back."
Quinlan smiled, and went over to Ten to wait for Genus to talk.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:07 pm

"Well I thank you master this is much obliged, but we still have to finish this battle. Being the grandmaster will be difficult and im not sure if im ready" siad Kong
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Quinlan smiles at the Knight.
"You have proved yourself so much recently Kong, that yes, I do have a mission for you... I want you to become a candidate in the Grand-Master election... I know you usually have to be a member of the council first... but the council being so small at the moment, and me being so old... I think you should take part. I will vouch for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI≈ Battles from within the order :: Role Playing-
Jump to: