JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+3
Darth Genus
Keyers
Mandalore the Void
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Genus pulled back the hyperspace leavers and the molten sky of hyperspace collapsed into stars, and before Genus spun Myrkr, a planet covered with forests, and a few small cities. Genus activated his sensor board and focused his scans on the planet, but got back a mixed reading, due to highly metallic foliage. Genus switched it to a general scan off the system and focused his force sense on the planet, but he got nothing, no life, no death, no emotions, just a feeling that he was pushing against a bubble. before Genus could ponder this any longer, his ship jerked as it was caught in a tractor beam. Genus swore as his comm board lit up with an incoming holocomm. Genus flicked it on and blinked as he saw a familiar face.

I know you said you'd visit Genus, but i didn't expect you to from beyond the grave!

It's good to see you too, Car'das.

So what brings you to my corner of the galaxy? Let me guess, you have finally decided to take me up on the offer to show you the joys of my twi'lek dancing girls!

Nothing so base, im afraid. The force has led me here, and it tells me that somewhere nearby is the solution to the problem of cloning quickly.

As soon as Genus mentioned cloning, Car'das became incredibly serious. He seemed to age before Genus's eyes. He led forwards, so his face filled the holoscreen.

This is a dangerous path you've set yourself on, is there nothing I can do to get you to abandon this madness.

Genus looked his associate in the eyes and he saw Car'das resign himself to the situation. Car'das signed and lent back.

Fine Genus, I'll give you the information, but it wont be cheap, nor will the ysalamiri be cheap.

I didn't expect them to be my friend. Send me your co-ordinates, and i'll land my ship, and we'll haggle in person.

Car'das didn't reply, simply cutting the holocomm off. Seconds later, co-ordinates appeared on his screen. Genus carefully guided his ship down. About three miles from the surface, he felt the force being stripped back, like it couldn't pass though a barrier he couldn't see. Genus fought though it, unused to not being able to draw upon the force. Minutes later, Genus was on the ground, and he felt a wave of force energy surge though him, forcing back the barrier that stopped him drawing upon it. Evidently the Byss nexus was more powerful then he'd realised, if he was able to use it now.

There was a knocking sound coming from outside, and then Genus remembered why he was here. Lowering the boarding ramp, Genus made to leave the ship, but he hear Car'das yell to him.

Don't bother, I don't want any of my people to hear what we're talking about.

Fine by me, lets get this over with, so we can both continue with what we have planned.

Car'das entered the cockpit and settled into the co-pilot's chair. Turning to Genus, he pulled out a datacard and placed it on the console besides him.

That's everything in know on cloning, much of it stolen from the Emperor's secret files. And there are also a few experiments shown on there when you add the ysalamiri into the mix. I assume that's what you're looking for, a way to produce identical clones in days rather then years. Here's your answer, block them off from the force while they're maturing, stops the imprinting taking years.

Why are you telling me this, when we haven't even begun talking about price? You have given me all the cards in this game, my friend.

What isn't on there is how to capture ysalamiri without leading them to die withing days themselves.

Very clever, very clever indeed. You give me the answer, but not the means. How much.

Its not for sale. But part of the cost of getting the ysalamiri from me is immunity from whatever galactic takeover your planning, as well as a large sum of credits from each ysalamiri we give you.

How much?

A million credits each.

Done.

Car'das looked at Genus in shock, unable to believe his luck.

How soon can you start delivering the, ysalamiri wasn't it?

Yeah, it was. We can have the first shipment ready within a few weeks.

Ok then, pleasure doing business with you on that front. Now, I want to buy information about a couple of former associates of mine, Cal And Wis Star.

I thought you might, the data is on the disk as well. Consider it a gift.

Genus smiled. Car'das had proven yet again why he was still in Genus's employ, his forward thinking was paying off yet again.

Well, that is everything I wanted. I will contact you in the usual way next time I want something.

I look forward to it. You might want to hurry if you want to save Wis Star. He is due to be put into a death match against his apprentice and his sister on Nal Hutta in three days, at the palace of the dark one.

My thanks.

With that Car'das left, leaving Genus to take off. Half an hour later, Genus pulled back his hyperspace leavers and shot off towards Nal Hutta. Setting the auto-pilot, he began to read the information that he had aquired, his curiousity piqued by this 'dark one'...
Back to top Go down
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Del-boy looked at the datapad in his hand and smiled. His Hutt puppet, known as the dark one was working as planned. After starkiller had implanted him with a specially crafted virus that bypassed the hutt's natural resistants to toxins and the force and allowed Del to control him from large distances. Though his new agent he had managed to gain control of the council of cartels, turning the hutt cartels into a secret military force of suprising strength, under his command. This wasn't the only benefit to controlling the hutt cartels, as the credits flowing into his empire, he had managed to fund the development and construction of a fleet of several hundred Dark star class battlecrusier, a few dozen Dominance class battle control ships, designed to provide signal for the new new Barka and Vengence class battle droids. he was able to outfit his fleet with the Saber class shuttle, the Alrek class bomber and the Vedec Class starfighter. He had also revolutionised the military forces by equiping them with the latest plastron armour, a hybrid between mandolorian armour and plastoid body armour. He had managed to create a wide range of ground based weapons, from the IKE-1 personal sidearm and IKE-2 rifle to the MCA-325 missile system. Del shook his head as he remembered the cost of creating these weapons and ships. The amount of credits spent had been astronomical, costing the hutts and Del many billions of credits. And then there where the fleet and ground losses from having to claim all the resources needed, as well as the fact that he had just had large amounts of it canablised during the testing stages. Del shook his head and put the pad down and switched to the next one. It contained a series of reports of seemingly unrelated events, but to the trained eye of his intelligence agents, the events had one link, Genus. Each of the events had taken place Genus's 'death', but it was obvious that he had found a way to return. Not that Del was complaining too much so far, Genus had brought Honoghr back into the fold, as well as send waves though the union and several other organisations with the recall of all Noghri. He had gladly accepted their pention to join and had fortified the planet until it was one of the greatest fortresses in the galaxy. But there had been a draw back, the increase in piracy on the boarders had increased, each of the ships sporting a symbol similar to the old sith empire's. Also, a new faction was somehow able to penatrate all but his greatest defensive systems and scan his facilities, always leaving the same message, which featured Genus's name a few times. Del disactivated the pad and rose from his seated position. Still annoyed that he had to use the old command center as his throne room rather then Genus's private one in his fortress. Unfortunately, no one had been able to get into it yet, and Del was growing ever more wary of the building.

Leaving his chamber, he headed towards the spaceport, comming ahead to have his shuttle ready. When he reached the hanger, the Defiant was ready for him. The modified Saber class shuttle was the fastest ship in the fleet, able to travel several points past the speed of light. Boarding he headed to the cabin and began the power up sequence. After 15 minutes, Del was pulling back the hyperspace leavers, heading to the Dark one's palace on Nal Hutta. Activating the auto-pilot to make sure there where no mishaps, Del reached out to the dark one and gave his latest series of orders.

......................................................................................................................................

The Zabrak bowed before the dark one and listened to the quite orders of his master

"You are to have my private hanger prepared for a special guest, who will be coming to watch the show."

Yes master

"Also, keep an eye out for any unwelcome ships. They are getting bolder, these dark jedi."

It will be done, my lord

The Zabrak was dismissed and left to attend to his masters new orders. Meanwhile, the Dark one went back into the near coma state he was in whenever Del was controlling him.

......................................................................................................................................

Del smiled as he came out of his trance, his pawn was working perfectly, and soon he would have disposed of three unstable elements that threatened his dream of controlling the galaxy. Del closed his eyes and pictured the galaxy as it would be, his galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 am

Wis star awoke with the bucket of filth being poured over his head. He shook his head to clear the dirt out of his eyes and looked at his captors, the same Gamorrean guards, in the employ of the mysterious hutt who had captured him, his apprenctice and his sister after they where sent their by his new master, the sith Emperor. Wis was taken down a dragged into the same old room as he had been taken to for the past few months. He didn't try to resist, the cocktail of drugs they gave him every day robbed him of his strength and of his ability to use the force temporarily. He was chained to the same chair that he been chained to for so long. Before the beatings started, Wis had just enough time to wonder how long he had been there for, days, weeks or months. Then Wis star's world became a ball of pain as the Gamorreans got to work.

The robed Zabrak looked at the wreck of a man in the chamber before him and shook his head. The thugs had been unable to get anything out of him or the others yet, and the master had grown impacient. After the attack of Starkiller a few months before, the dark one had been wary of anyone entering his domain, and now three dark jedi waltz in with a small fleet, he was in full blown paranoia mode. The battle that led to the capture of the prisoners had been brief but brutal. Four of the five ships had been destroyed with all hands, and the fifth had been heavily damaged, all its crew killed except for the dark jedi. The jedi had been captured and tortured, while their ships was repaired for use in the dark one's fleet. They where still trying to crack into the database of the ship when the order had come down. The ship was to be repaired at double speed, and made into his personal ship. The dark one had also ordered the prisoners to been left alone to gather their strength before they where sent into the arean to fight each other for their entertainment. The zabrak walked forwards and dismissed the guards. They went and leant on the wall opposite, grunting to each other in their privitive language. The zabrak gripped Wis by the chin and forced him to look into the Zabrak's eyes.

Good news, my friend. The pain is over, now you are one step nearer to freedom. Gather your strength over the next few days and await the final trial

With that, the Zabrak let go of Wis's chin and gestured to the guards, who returned the prisoner to his cell.

Wis dimmly remembered hearing a voice when he returned to his cell. He took it as a good sign that it hadn't been followed swiftly by pain. He let his mind fall into unconciousness with one last thought, they hadn't injected him today...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Genus awoke from his meditation and shook his head slightly, grudgingly letting the last of the trance slip away. He rose to his feet and heard a slight beeping sound. Genus realised that it was the personal regenerator telling him it was spent. With a snarl, Genus reached out with the force and removed his breastplate and ripped the device off. and threw it onto the floor, where it shattered into numerous pieces. replacing the breastplate, he stormed into the cockpit and sat in the pilot's seat. Bringing up a display he flicked though various displays until he found something that interested him, an intelligence report about a strange ship that was seen flying though a couple of systems, belonging to both the empire and his domain. He opened the military database onboard and begun to cross-reference it with other unknown or classified ships, after a couple of minutes it cam up with no matches. Genus brought Up an image of a scout ship that followed the design principles of the Sith Empire and set it to fill half the screen, he the brought up the image of the unidentified ship and got it to fill the other half of the screen and set the computer to rotate them both and compare the various elements. Data began to flow along the edge of the screen and unique elements where highlighted as best as possible on the shots they ha on the ship. Genus then cancelled the relatively known ships image and enlarged the other ship, trying to find any symbols. After twenty minutes of searching, Genus found one and managed to enlarge it enough to identify, it was a symbol he had seen once before, on a Chiss ship claiming to be under the command of Thrawn, The Whirlwind if memory served. Genus lent forwards and stared at the symbol.

So, the Chiss are looking for me. Properbly to declare war on me after I attacked the Whirlwind.

Genus sat up in his chair and cleared the symbol, trying to figure out how he knew about Chiss military law. One minute he had know idea who the ship was from, but as soon as he saw the symbol, the knowledge he had just drawn upon had appeared on his mind, no idea how it had got there. Genus shook his head as a of drifting on the currents of the force came over him, as well as a feeling of empowerment. Genus suddenly realised where the knowledge came from. It was embeded in his subconcious, a left over token from when he was one with the force, just after his return. Genus's thoughts about what else he had buried there was cut off by the hyperdrive countdown beeping. Genus took a deep breath, centered himself and pulled back the hyperdrive leavers. The molten sky of hyperspace turned into starlines, which collapsed into stars. Before him stood Myrkr, the planet he was drawn to by his buried memories he suddenly realised, a planet with unknown potential...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Genus walked into the cargo hold, carrying the med pack he had picked up from the medbay. He settled on to the floor and removed the upper part of his robes. The cuts from starkiller's bladed attachments had stopped bleeding, but there was s high chance of infection, as well as the fact that if he didn't tend to them soon, they could re-open during battle. Emptying the pack, Genus closed his eyes and performed the nessercary work using the force. After ten minutes, Genus got up, his stomach slightly deformed looking with the syth-skin bandages holding the micro regenarator in place. Genus smiled as he felt the regenarator working. It was a marvel of modern technology, being only a few milimeters thick and highly flexible, but having the healing properties of a several hours of bacta patches. Genus walked over to the pile of armour and weapons on the floor. he flicked his hand and sent Starkiller's equipment across the cargo hold to be examined later, as it was mostly lightsabers and poisoned blades. He knelt down and looked at the armour plates scattered about. The armour was the latest in sith military design, a prototype sent though secret means from the top secret military facility code-named the vault. The finest minds from the various races conquored in his empire's expansion had been put together and ordered to push the bounds of military science. Genus flicked his hand and the armour assembled in front of him. He walked around it and examined it from every angle. It shifted colour as he walked around, blending slightly with the background, making it harder to see. He saw a a small anti-grave unit attached to the back. On its right arm was a small tube from which shot vipen shatter shells, on the left arm was a small slot attached to what looked like a block on the arm, allowing a wookiee designed fighting blade to be deployed. Under the lightweight mandolorian armour alloy was a bio-sythetic neural network, which allowed faster command impulses to the weapons and other systems. There was also a limited strength enhanction system. Under the anti-grav unit was the micro-fusion generator, with emergency ejection system incase it overloaded, and a miniture shield generator with a limited life length. Genus shook his head slightly. The armour was advanced, but he could have done better with a Rakata computer and a couple of blasters. The generator was likely to be troublesome, as micro-fusion was inherently unstable, but the armour was strong and still usable if the power went. Genus stood behind it and used the force to don it. When the last piece slotted into place, the helmet display came online and showed the power levels, status reports, ammo supplies and local commincation chatter. Using the blink control, Genus disactivated all the unneeded systems and moved towards the cockpit. When he got there he replaced his belt and added a second lightsaber from Starkiller's collection. He checked the computer and saw that he had a couple of days until he reached Myrkr. He headed towards the meditation chamber and donned a black robe and cape that were on the wall. Settling into a meditation position that was slightly hampered by his armour, Genus sunk into the depth of the force and let his mind wander its infinite completicty...
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm

After the fall of the palace Kong found himself being carried by the Purge trooper acompanied with five of shadow troopers. The blaster fire had long sniced died down. They had slowly made their way to what hoped was the landing platform which the Imperial Dragon was stationed at.

Kong was completed dazed by everything thats happened not just the palace falling but his memories returning. Slowly he put everything togther. He soon rember the name of the Women and the child he had last seen. Although realving his true indenity my not be the best thing, apart from the sith he though, he was fairly sure much more awaited him.

"Do you think the Dragon is still standing?"
"Well it ehtier got screwed trying to ecape or it left without or its mostly dug into the ground somewhere" Replay a trooper.
"Well the orders for a geniral retreat having been going though most com channels I won't be surpirsed if it left or got destoyed on leave" Kong said rather dimmly.

The silence was slowly getting to them thhe street they were walking down was very quite and empty.
"I think theres more than the regular grunts here" Kong said to himself

Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Genus ran to meet Starkiller and swung his saber, which was blocked effortlessly. Starkiller pistoned his fist into Genus's gut, the bladed attachments on his figures slicing though Genus's robes and drawing blood. Genus kicked out and knocked Starkiller back. Genus leaped away and looked as Starkiller looked at the blood on his hand. Genus had a moments warning, ducking down, PROXY ignited two lightsabers and performed a scissor motion where Genus's neck was only seconds before. The droid then stabbed down and had his blades blocked by Genus at the last second, the twin red blades causing small burns on his shoulders, dangerously close to his neck. Genus turned for a second and saw Starkiller running towards him. Genus flung out a hand and sent a wave of force energy, which materialised as a black chain which rapped itself around Starkiller, binding him for a few vital seconds. Genus then drew one of the noghri knives. He jammed the knife into the center of PROXY, feeling little resistance to the mono-mecular blade. At that moment, Starkiller unleashed a force shockwave to banish the force chain, sending Proxy and Genus flying though the air. Genus landed on his feet and looked over at Starkiller, who seemed destracted. Genus looked on in shock as Starkiller ran over to PROXY and held the skeletal droid in his arms. The droid lifted its arm and rested it on Starkiller's arm.

My only regret Master is that I didn't complete my primary programming.

PROXY, this isn't the end, it can't be. I can fix you.

It is too late. There is too much damage.

Genus snuck forward as the strange scene played out before him, summoning the knife towards himself and catching it in his hand. Genus turned off his saber and put it on his belt. Genus looked as Starkiller cradled the droid, its photocepters no longer lit. Starkiller looked down at the droid and whispered to the droid.

No more, PROXY. First I lost Juno to the hands of the dark one, and now I have lost you. I will avenge you and bring you back, and then I will return Juno. We will flee this galaxy and be together.

Genus reached out to Starkiller's mind with the force and detected a jagged surface to it. Reaching deeper he saw that the core of Starkiller's being had shattered, and he saw a similar scene to the one before him, Starkiller cradling the broken form of a young woman, clearly dead. The he felt the rage and it was all the warning he had. Snapping out of his vision he saw that Starkiller had removed his helmet and drawn his bladed figures across his face, disfiguring the burnt skin even more and revealing the mechanical jaw hidden under the fake skin. Starkiller closed the short distance between the two, yelling at the top of his voice

You took them from me! You killed my family! And now you die.

Genus reacted on instint and thrust forward his arm, forcing the knife in his hand into Starkiller's heart. Starkiller looked down at the blade and stared at it. Genus withdrew it.

You brought this upon yourself, Starkiller. And now, you die.

Genus then unleashed a huge blast of force lightening into the dying assassin. Genus the looked at the smoking form of Starkiller and then at the destroyed form of PROXY. He shook his head and gestured with his off hand, lifting the dead body and non-functioning droid into the air. With the two in toe Genus walked onto his ship and headed to the limited medical centre onboard. Activating the containment chamber, he set it to fatalily cold and stored Starkiller into it before sealing it, he removed all the weapons on Starkiller, from the three belts covered in lightsabers to the bladed attachments on the his hands He then sealed it. No point taking chances of him being in a force trance, trying to heal. It would also preserve the body. Next he moved to the cargo hold and entered the code to unlock the case. He opened the case, pulling out the armor inside and stored the damaged droid inside. He closed the case and sealed it, after taking the weapons off the droid. Genus dumped the collected weapons on top of the armor and walked back outside, gathering up the debris from the battle, discarded weapons and armor. After returning them to his ship he began to program a course to the Myrkr system. While the computer figured out the course, Genus reached out with the force and summoned his flagship. He then went to the Assassin's ship and boarded with care, wary for traps. Genus managed to make his way to the cabin and encountered no traps. Sitting in the pilot's chair and activated the computer, finding that they hadn't even locked the system, such was their confidence. Genus activited the auto-pilot and set a course for the Rouge Shadow to go into orbit and board with his flagship when it arrived. Genus left the ship and watched as it took off. Returning to his ship, Genus engaged the engine and flew off into space, following the path of the Shadow.

......................................................................................................................................................

Luke tapped his foot inpacitently. The holo-projector was having trouble locating PROXY. Luke hated delay's, almost as much as he hated wearing his father's helmet. Luke began to pace and was then hit by a scream in the force. Reaching out into the force, Luke detected the echo of Starkiller's death. Luke felt his anger rise and released it as a blast of energy, destroying the state of the art holo-projector infront of him and removed the helmet.

Curse Starkiller getting himself killed! I had such plans for him.

Calm Luke, it just proves that he was weak. But it does gives us an idea of where Genus is. I think its time to send a fleet to destroy him.

It will be done, master.

Luke stormed out of the chamber, pushing past his master, who turned to watch him go, a new look in his eye's. For the first time in years, Del felt fear, and it showed. Genus had returned, and now Del was scared for his life...

......................................................................................................................................................

Genus reached space and reached out to his flagship, ordering it to cloak after the rogue shadow had boarded. With that, he set the auto-pilot and headed to the cargo hold, to examine the items he had so carelessly discarded earlier...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Genus's eyes snapped open as he sensed danger. He was thrown forward as his ship was pulled out of hyperspace. Genus righted himself and ran a systems diagnostic and found that there was nothing wrong with the systems apart from the sensors attached to the hyperdrive which showed that there was a gravity mass, and that they were right in the middle of it, but that it hadn't existed a few micro-seconds before. Genus felt the blood drain out of his face as a massive wave of force energy being centered upon his ship. Genus reached out and found a mind twisted by years of pain and despair. Genus tried to break the stranger's force generated shadow mass, but found that he didn't have the time to do it, as his ship was beginning to lose orbit above a planet he didn't care to identify at the moment. Genus created a shield of force energy and raised the ships shields. Genus battled to stablise his ship as it began to brush the edges of the atmosphere. A warning light flicked on and an alarm also sounded. Genus shook his head and entered into a dangerous dive as a blast of laser fire hit his rear shields.

I hate it when this happens.

Genus opened a communication channel.

Unidentified ship, this is the diplomatic ship Sabre's glory. We request that you stop firing and allow us to leave.

Genus waited for a while before he heard a reply in an exact copy of his own voice

You will land at the following co-ordinates, my master has business with you.

Received and acknowledged. See you soon.

Genus flicked off the channel and began to straighten out his dive, senses alert for betrayel, but he was allowed to land safely, his sensors not eve detecting a trace of any other ship, but he knew there was one. He landed and stepped out of his ship, leaving the engine running.

..............................................................................................................................................

PROXY looked at the scanner screen and began to get a target lock on the landed ship. His hands moved towards the fire control and he began to power up the lasers. Just before he pulled the trigger a voice called into the cabin.

Don't do that, we need his head, and his ship seems to be unique, a worthy prize for our master.

PROXY removed his hand from fire controls and focused on landing, until the voice called again.

Set the auto-pilot and join me. I want you to help me. A holographic copy of him should throw him.

Yes Master.

PROXY rose from his seat and turn on the auto-pilot on. While making his way to the boarding he activated his holo-projectors and then accepted the lightsabers his master handed him. They waited for the ship to land before walking out of the ship towards their next victim

..............................................................................................................................................

Genus looked up and saw the outline of what looked like a private transport, with a few modifications that made it unique, but still forgettable. As soon as it touched down, the boarding ramp lowered on the unidentified ship and two figures walked out, the first looked like a twisted experiment, and injured man fused with a damaged droid, a mess of burnt/melted skin with cracked and discoloured metal. Besides him was another, who looked exactly like genus himself, except that it had a slight mechanical element to its walk. Both carried a number of lightsabers on their belts. Looking at the copy of himself he saw the belt changing to resemble his new one. Genus began to get angry at this cheap immertation and felt the power of the darkside begin to course though his veins. The cyborg also seemed to generate an aura of darkness. Suddenly both of the stranger leapt into action, the cyborg running at him with a single saber, held in a reverse grip. The copy of him leaped over genus and landed behind him, igniting a single saber as well. Genus tried to track the other opponent, but found it had no presence. Then it clicked, the copy was an advanced droid. Genus leaped up as the cyborg reached him and landed on the hull of his ship, looking at his two foes.

To what do I owe the pleasure of facing Starkiller and PROXY? Are you here for revenge over the death of Vader, or do you have a new master?

Lord Vader ordered me to bring you his head, and I have never failed him.

Genus smiled as he realised that Del must of had Luke pretend to be Vader to control this killer. During that moment of slight destraction Genus was blasted by a huge amount of lightening. Genus was knocked off the ship and landed hard on the ground, pain coursing though his veins, a dark shape coming straight for him.

Starkiller looked at the smoking body. This kill had been so easy that it wasn't worth the effort. The leap up over the ship and decended towards the body, lightsaber ignited, ready to cut the corpse's head off.

Genus unleashed a wave of energy at his opponent, knocking him away. Genus righted himself and drew the only lightsaber on him, a jedi weapon. Genus faced the cyborg, who was in a low crouch, one hand on the ground the other holding is lit saber behind him, its red glow giving his armor a molten quality. The wo of them stood off for what seemed like an age, before leaping into action, sabers flashing...
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Genus pulled his mind free of the dark abyss of unconciousness. Focusing for a couple of minutes he gathered his strength and then rose up off the bed. He felt a pair of hands grip his arm and looked to see the main Noghri chief.

You must gather your strength, our healers had to bring you back from the edge of death.

The force will sustain me, my strength will return shortly.

With obvious reluctance the Noghri let go of his arm. Genus rose to his feet and wobbled and then regained his balance.

I would like to meet your healers, to learn of their skills.

I will summon them, Lord Genus.

Genus met up with the healers and spent an hour conversing with them, learning their healing knowledge, both mundane and force-based. Genus excused himself and made to leave the village, but was stopped by the Noghri chief.

Lord Genus, we have a lot to discuss.

Indeed we do. Has the council of chiefs reached its decision?

Yes, we have, chief Genus. Honoghr has left the union and is now pensioning you to join your empire.

I am honored. How have the union taken it.

They saw it our way once we threatened to kill all their members on Honoghr and attack the temple on Dantooinee. The Noghri are allowed to return here, and then they get their personel back and Honoghr is left alone.

I doubt the generals in the union will like this very much.

Again, they have no choice. In an effort to protect us from you, they installed hidden weapon batteries and shield generators, which we now control.

You have done well, chief Durok.

How did you know that?

I am a sith lord, I know a lot of things people dont want me to.

What do you have planned, Chief Genus.

First, I want to add more to the defences of Honoghr, but I am unable to do that at this time. Next, I have to head to a dead world. Not sure what that means.

Are you not able to stay on Honoghr, my lord?

Durok, my empire doesn't even know that I'm alive, I can't risk staying here for the moment. Del, the regent will try and have me killed to test that I am who I say I am, and it can't be here.

Take this, my lord, as a symbol your rulership of Honoghr.

Durok stood infront of Genus and presented him with a crafted metal belt of interlocking scales carved with Noghri writing. There were two thin blades sheathed at the sides. There where also a couple of hooks on the side and on one of them was the Jedi Almk Vey's lightsaber. Genus examined the belt and looked up in shock.

Who made this?

Our chief metal worker, the Mandolorian Alak.

It is outstanding craftsmanship. Send him my compliments on the workmanship, and send my thanks to the council of chiefs.

Genus bowed and then fixed the belt around his waist. It fit perfectly. Genus bowed.

I must go, I have a long climb ahead of me. Until we meet again, chief Durok.

Until Next time, lord Genus.

Genus made his way towards the mountain and began to acsend to the top, where his ship was still parked. After a couple of hours, Genus staggered into the ship and settled into the pilots seat. Genus removed the belt and began powering up the ship. He settled back into his seat after turning the auto pilot on and setting a course for an empty system. Genus picked up the belt and ran his hands across it, admiring the feel of properly worked Mandolorian iron. Holding the belt, he settled into the flow of the force and reaching out to find a dead planet that fitted the prophercy. As the starlines turned into the molten sky of hyperspace, Genus became immersed in the force, scanning the galaxy faintly.

................................................................................................................................

On a darkened level on the Executer, figure in dark armour stood looking at a holo-projector. The sound of mechanical breathing sounded load in the confined space. The projector flickered and the image of an armour man appeared kneeling on the floor, he looked like a twisted experiment, an injured man fused with a damaged droid. His flesh seemed burned and almost melted in places.

I trust your mission was a success, Starkiller?

Yes, Lord Vader, the dark jedi is dead.

I have a new target, one that will really test your power. A dark jedi who has the potencil to be a sith lord if he wasn't so self centred. Kill him and you will be closer then ever to taking your rightful play at my side, after we have dealt with the Emperor.

Yes, my master. I will find him.

After he is dead, bring me his head.

The hologram nodded and then vanished. the armoured figure reached up and removed his helmet. The death mask of vader was pulled away to reveal the features of Luke Skywalker, Son and killer of vader, apprenctice to the sith empire's regent. A dark shape revealed itself. Del walked into the room and looked at his apprentice.

Is it done

Yes my master.

We will soon have weapon greater then Cal could ever be.

And soon we will have the imposter's head.

Del nodded and left the chamber. Luke looked after his master and then shook his head. Del was next on his list of targets for Starkiller, then the victor was next to die. Luke left the chamber, carrying his father's helmet, following his master.

.............................................................................................................................

Starkiller rose up from his kneeling position. The words of his master running though his mind. Only recently had he talked of overthrowing the Emperor openly. It was only ever hinted at before. Starkiller took that as a sign that his destiny was fast approaching. He rubbed the various lightsabers on his belts, a mix of jedi and dark jedi weapons as well as his own. Starkiller left the meditation chamber aboard the Rogue Shadow and headed into the cabin.

PROXY, set a course the following co-ordinates. We have a new mission.

Yes master

Starkiller returned to the meditation chamber and ignited his personal lightsaber, he settled into a meditation position and stared into the blood red blade. trying to see into the future...

.............................................................................................................................

Genus opened his eyes as he found the location he was looking for. He hands moved across the control board, entering the co-ordinates for the Myrkr system. Genus pulled the hyperspace leaver and shot off towards the dead planet...

Starkiller smiled as he saw his prey's destination clearly in his mind's eye. though the force, he entered the co-ordinates into nav-computer. Minutes later, the Rogue Shadow blasted into hyperspace, heading towards Myrkr system.

I Have you now, fool

Starkiller focused on his saber blade and pictured the fight with this dark jedi....

Genus felt a shiver go up his back. Genus focused and tried to get rid of the feeling that he was being watch. Genus returned to his meditation, focusing his energy for whatever the galaxy sent at him....
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Genus closed his eyes, letting his conciousness become one with the force energy surrounding him. He imaged the toxin making its way thought Honoghr's biosphere, seeing the damage it was causing to each plant, every life on the planet. Genus felt the shadow of death hang over the world. Genus envisions the fallen ship and the still leaking toxin. He focused his force might and imagined them rising from the surface of Honoghr, like a leaf caught in a draft. He unleashed his energy and slowly sensed the world adapt to his command. After what seemed like an eternity, the toxin and ship had been brought together in the air in front of the topless mountain. Genus opened his eyes, maintaining his focus to prevent the toxin escaping. He quickly glanced around and spotted at least one Noghri standing nearby, the clan chief he had seen earlier, who was staring at the ship. Genus focused his power and sent the toxin back into the ship. After a painfully long time, it was all in.

Behold the end of the Union's tickery.

That ship has been here for years, Genus

And the Union filled it up again with the toxin. They hid it in plain sight and measured the effect it was having from the purification plant. And know, it is gone.

Raising his hand and making a fist, he focused his will upon the ship and began to crush it, imagining it crushing like a ration can. The ship shrunk, forming an impossibly small ball of metal considering how big it was. With a final burst of power, Genus sent the ball upwards, into space. Genus felt the power drain out of him and collapsed to his knees, the Noghri rushed over and held him up.

It is done

With that, Genus fell forwards, utterly exhusted...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 pm

(Wis star) Nar Shaddaa ............ it been some time scan the semtem hutts still out get mee

(Co) yh master .. may i tall u that your sis has land on planet

(Wis star)...... what she did not infourm me

.......................................................................................
(Co) master there is the hutts

(Wis star) ... reed the ships ............
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:41 am

Genus dropped out of hyperspace before he reached honoghr and cloaked his flagship. Moving to his shuttle, he left the the flagship and re-entered hyperspace, heading to Honoghr. During the short jump he though about what he had seen in the chambers of knowledge while in hyperspace. It showed him on Honoghr, en-uniting the noghri, as well as on several other planets that he didn't entirely recognise. One could possibly be the clone moon, his top secret cloning facility. He shook his head, what did he know about cloning that the Kanimoans hadn't already tried. The board infront of him began to beep and Genus pulled pack on the hyperspace levers and his shuttle entered real space again. His shuttle glided though space passively scanning, detecting limited stalites. He opened a commincations channel and hailed Honoghr. He got a reply and a hologram appeared in the cabin.

Unidentified vessel, state your name and intention

This is diplomat Abbadon of the sith empire. I am here on behalf of the Noghri that are allied with us. I have an offer that could lead to the reunion of the entire Noghri people.

We are sending landing co-ordinates, if you stray from them, you will be fired upon, is that understood.

perfectly sir

Genus closed the hologram and shook his head. The union must of assumed his was long gone as well, so didn't bother to make sure he was recognised by every member of the union. He reseved the co-ordinates and followed the path they had lain out. As he neared the landing pad he shrunk his presence in the force, making it harder for opposing jedi to detect who he really was. Landing the ship he made sure he had no weapons before he left the ship. Walking down the ramp, he was greeted by a single figure, a jedi consular.

Greetings Abbadon, I am jedi knight Almk Vey, I will be the one you negociate with. Welcome to Honoghr.

It is an honor to meet a jedi and be allowed onto Honoghr

A slight look of suprise passed over Almk's face

I was under the impression that Jedi were portrayed as monsters by your leadership.

Quite the opposite, they are portrayed as a worthy foe, to be respected. But we will have time for plesentries later. Is there somewhere we can discuss in private.

Of course, there is a room already prepared. I hope you don't mind if a few of the clan leaders join us for the talks.

It is to be expected that they will be curious about this offer.

For a couple of minutes they walked in silence. Soon they arrived at the clan Dukka. Once they walked in he counted ten clan chiefs and a couple of Noghri guards. A table had been set out, with two data pads, two glasses and a decanter of water, just like in the holo dramas. Genus blowed to the clan chiefs before taking his seat, getting a couple of slightly confused looks back. Evidently the Noghri had a slight memory of him. Genus pored himself and almk a glass of water and had a drink before starting. The water had a highly chemical taste to it, more tainted then last time it was here. He purged the toxins from his system and cleared his throat.

As I said earlier, I am Diplomat Abbadon of the sith empire, I represent the Noghri that have alined with us. I have been granted permission by the high command to open negociations between Lohen and Honoghr.

I am Almk Vey, jedi Knight and Union representative to Honoghr, I have the authority to begin negociations, but not to agree to anything too complex.

The noghri of Lohen have asked me to come and extent an offer for friendship to their brothers on Honoghr. They also asked me to offer a deal, they wont interfere with the clans here as long as they stop attacking their new homes.

A cold silence met his words. Out of the corner of his eye he saw one of the clan chiefs hands tighten on a weapon. Genus also sensed the hostility in the room edge up considibly. Before anyone else could speak he continued.

These attacks have been in breach of the previous agreement between the two Noghri groups, agreed upon by all the clan chiefs and myself and Ten Meri.

Excuse me, but what evidence do you have of these supposed attacks. As far as I am aware, no actions have been discussed or carried out.

Genus took out a personal holo projector and placed it on the table. He then inserted a data card and the projector activated, creating a hologram of a noghri village. It zoomed in on a group of figures sneaking towards the village, in seconds an alarm had been raised and more noghri rushed out to fight them. A fight broke out, with there begin to very distint fighting styles being used. The fight went on for ten minutes and when it was over, the village had been slaughtered and set alight. The holo ended and the hall was silent again, this time with shock.

That was a new clan, composed entirely of young ones trying out a new way of life. I showed this clip to very Noghri village individually and each one came up with the same clan who was responible, and this clan is loyal to the union.

This is outrageous!

Genus turned and looked at the clan chief who had yelled out, he was on his feet and had a knife drawn. He was shaking with rage and Genus sensed rightious anger in him.

Those Noghri we killed in a sith ambush, they couldn't have possibly attacked that village, they had been killed by that point.

There is one fake element to the this film yes, and Almk knows what it is.

I..I have no idea what you're on about.

Genus pressed a button, ejecting the card. He picked up a new one and slotted it in. The same scene played out before them, with on key difference, there was a jedi with them.

This film was recorded two weeks ago. I know for a fact that those Noghri died less then two weeks ago.

The chief nodded, not lowering his knife.

I have two pieces of information about that attack that might interest you. Firstly, the attack was not ordered by the Noghri, but by the Jedi Almk Vey, and secondly, he killed the afterwards.

But they died by a sith weapon, their wounds were cauterised, the blows savage and cowardly.

The blows came from behind, showing that they trusted their attacker to watch their backs. As for a weapon that cauterises wounds, look at Almk's belt.

The Noghri eyed the lightsaber and shifted his stance, turning to face the jedi.

It is not just the jedi who have betrayed you, but the union as well. Because they could never be sure that you would remain loyal, they have re-poisoned your world. Can you not taste it in the water or smell it in the air.

They claimed it was as a result of pureifying the water that it would taste different.

The plant that supposibly pureifies the water is poisoning it, trying to eliminate you.

Enough of your lies! The union is trying to undo the damage caused by Genus when he tried to enslave the Noghri. You iradiated the planet using the darkside.

I cleaned Honoghr months ago, but you have allowed the toxin to return! I should never have trusted Ten Meri to maintain this world! It is time I took back my rightful place as the protector of Honoghr. I am Genus, and I have returned to protect the Noghri.

Genus rose to his feet, allowing his presence to be felt and knocking over the water as he rose, sending it onto the floor, were it hit the ground and stared to blacken it.

Sith scum! Genus is dead.

Almk had drawn and ignited his lightsaber, Genus spread his hands to his side and allowed lihtening to play across his fingers. Almk jumped over the table and hacked downwards, but Genus had already sidestepped, dodging the blow, he then blasted the jedi with force lightening, sending him flying. Almk righted himself and landed on his feet. Almk focused and sent a ball of energy at Genus, who simply obsored it. Genus then raised his hand and sent Almk into the roof, and then let him drop to the floor. Almk landed hard, but leaped up straight away. Before he closed the distance with Genus, He was lifted off his feet and Genus made a choke hold with his left hand, clamping down on Almk's throat. The jedi struggled as Genus came nearer and tried to strike him with his lightsaber, but Genus sent it flying with a flick of his hand. Genus felt new knowledge begin to enter hismind as the way to cure Honoghr re-surfaced. He stood close to Almk and whispered into his ear while putting his fist infront of the jedi's heart.

Thanks for putting up a fight, you have made my case stronger. Before you die, I have one thing to tell you. I will cure Honoghr this very day, and then the Noghri will serve me instead of the union, and its only possible because you ordered that attack. You turned them against the union, not me. Goodbye Almk.

With that, Genus allowed a slight change to happen to his arm, allowing him to extend the bone blade straight though the Jedi's heart, ending his life instantly. Genus retracted the blade before pushing the dead Jedi to the ground and turning to the clan chiefs.

It is done, the jedi is dead.

The union betrayed us, didn't they.

Though it was worded as a question, Genus could tell it was a statement rather then a question. Genus stayed quite and waited for the clan chiefs to speak again. He didn't have to wait long.

Assemble the clan chiefs, we must spread word of this treachery. Lord Genus, I'm sure I will speak for the whole of Honoghr once they know that we reject the union and embrace the offer given to us by our brothers. I swear this now to you, If you help us free Honoghr from the union and their taint, we will serve you.

I am honored to have earned the trust of the Noghri people. If I may be excused, the quicker I remove the toxin from Honoghr, the quicker your people will recover.

Yes, go. The chiefs will meet and discuss what you have revealed to us. Where will you be so we can find you after the meeting.

I will be at the highest point on the topless mountain, meditating and cleaning the world. I know what they have done, and will undo it.

Genus and the clan chiefs bowed to each other, going their seperate ways. Genus Went to his ship and took off towards the topless mountain. When he reached it he set down and left the shuttle. Looking out at the view, he saw what was causing the poisoning, a crashed Lucrehulk-class core ship, still leaking the seperatist toxin Trihexalophine1138. Genus settled into a crossed legged position and began to focus. This was going to take some time...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:31 am

(Wis star) .... power up my ships
(Co) .... yh master well reedy your fleet were is are heading
(Wis star) ... do not worry were it i but in the heading
(Co) ... yes master
zero piont fleet jump to there new heading
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 am

Genus leaned back in his chair sighed. Two hours of searching files and there wasn't a single reference to what had happened to his flagship apart from it just 'vanished into the outer reaches'. He shut down the screen and saw an odd echo on the sensor readings. Enhancing the image he saw a massive asteroid speeding towards him, losing mass as it accelarated towards him. As it neared him a mixed flight of fighters and bombers suddenly flew over his ship and split, the bombers continuing towards the asteroid and the fighter circling to come at him. the speaker in the control board crackled and then a voice filled the cabin.

Unidentified Vessel, power down your vessel and prepare to be boarded.

Genus rolled his eyes and tapped in a command on his board. Sensors detected the fighters powering down and Genus flew away, towards the asteroid, which was beginning to show evidence of a sculpted hull underneath the rock and ice. With an almighty detonation, rock and ice went flying though space, revealing his flagship underneath. Genus smiled and flew straight into the hanger, feeling a welcoming presence from the ship. Genus turned off the shuttles power and stepped onto the hanger, feeling the dark energy of the ship restored. He made his way to the bridge after reviewing the recent information it had gathered. When he reached the bridge he settled into the command chair and felt a sense of contentment of a few seconds. Genus closed his eyes and saw the ships systems, all primed and ready to go, awaiting his command. With a gentle touch of his mind, Genus activated the hyperdrive and left the Lohen system, heading to Honoghr. He had a bone to pic with the Union, and a planet to reclaim.

.......................................................................................................................................

Del looked up from his data pad as he sensed a change in the force nearby. For months now he had had a sense of loneliness invading his thoughts. He had forced it to the back, guessing at what was causing it, the Rataka ship, and it became like a dull ache. But now a wave had rippled though the force, a sense of wholeness the likes of which he had never experienced. Del put down the pad and lent back in his chair.

So, the signs are beginning to appear. Genus is managing to keep his promise it seems

Del pulled out his comlink and called Luke to his personal chambers. It was time for them to discuss what they were going to do about Genus.

.......................................................................................................................................

Genus put the ship onto automatic and left the bridge, going to a storage hold, where the chamber of prediction had been re-constructed after visiting Korriban months ago. Walking in, he looked around, searching for anything that might give him more information about the secrets of the galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:59 am

it been a colpe of mouth and his camp has turned in to verpen town with barctes and miditc post and the temlpe rous high and mitey
.......................................................................................................................................................
(wis star) hmmmm the town is going well soon it be city
(the twi'lek) ... yes master it going well
(wis star) twi'lek i have misson for u tack one the ship for u to comend and going find this prounes how is v in porunt to me they most not be live not killed
.............................................................................................................................................
as the twi'lek jump on bored the ship it jump in to hyper space
wis star smile thinnk that is sis is get to prowfull my wount what he has in thinnk of this start plan to rey move here from power
..................................................................................................
wis star walk but to one of hes comaning ofiers talk in in secter about then plan
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 pm

As Genus was leaving the atmosphere of Lohen, he was wracked by a splitting headache. His mind was so full of ideas and information that it was threatening to shut down to protect itself. Forcing himself to focus, he managed to sink into the force. He was bombarded by the raw information and he battled with it, pushing all useless pieces of information out, names of planets, names of people of no importance, the curious properties of several minerals, the location of floating wreaks, the left over emotions that formed the galaxy and trivial information. But still the information assaulted his mind. He attacked the military knowledge next, elimiemating redundent tactical knowledge, useless fleet movements and huge amounts of weapons and ship knowledge. Still the knowledge flooded in. Finally he decided to just focus on what he wanted to keep, the basic information of chiss politics, the name of well places spies in his empire, the way to cure Honoghr, and a way to create stable clones in a matter of days rather then months or years, and burred them in his subconcious, only to return with certain triggers. Banishing the last of the remaining knowledge he emerged from his trance and almost fell out of his command chair and grabbed the control board in front of him. While grabbing the board, he hit a control that brought up an activity log, which showed that the ship had been going at sublight speed though the Lohen system for over a week. He was amazed that he hadn't crashed into any drifting debris or been spotted by patrols though out the system. Shaking his head, he closed the screen and opened another one, entering an inquiry about what had happened to his flagship...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:30 pm

wis star fleet jump in to hyper space to plant what wis star was told about by is sis
(Wis star) this plant will be good start a base on
........................................................................................

a tempret world with wide sweeping plains. has large deposits of minerals used in the creation of durasteel and duraplast. Has a light asteroid field and two moons. there are three other planets, abora 1, 2 and 3, all uninhabitable. located in the edge of wild space, three days travel though hyperspace to the nearest sith empire outpost.
(Wis star) admiral get me drop team reddy to land on plant and one for my apprints
( admiral) yes my lord it well be don
wis star and the drop team land on the plant the look about for some hour not in counting enthig tat a thert to them after some time the found a place start a place
...................................................................................
coulp days l8ter wis star base was up runing it had all it baseic need for the baes

(Wis star) hmmmmm ........ yes in time this base well be city but i will name this plant darmor
(sis) wis i ask some of the bulers to make a temple for us ... i mean u
it take some time thow
(Wis star) ....... yes it be my temple ..... good plan

Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

wis star looking around him knoing this plant may die neny time soon told sis get bk to here ship he well meet on there
30 min later

wis star and the twi'lek walk in to a room were wis star sis wait for him

(wis star) sis what is all about
(sis).... he here master
houd man walk out the dark
( man) yes .... gd work are lord will be happy ... wis star gd see u are stong knolege of the old way
i am a emaser to the sith emper and he wount you join us
out sid window s-class sith crusiers jump in to view there was about 5 of them
(man) they well be your wis star if u join us
(wis star ) yes i will join u
(man ) good with evil smile ...... your sis well infrom u of u next mission
................................................................................................................
(wis star) this ship well be my flag ship it be named zero point 2
as big one of the five of them
wis star had good amout troops there not best sith can ofer but they well do
....................................................................................................................

Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:03 pm

after smoke cleared .... a women walk out of it was human and dress in black roubs and look stat at wis star but wis star some how in traned by this women

the twi'lek ... was not thow but she new soming about this women as master talk about some like her hmmmm ....

(wis star) is i reilly u but ... it been years

( women ) .... ... .. yes it is wis how can u forget your sis

(wis star) but i never new u were able leve are home world

(women) .. in need it was bro but a sith came for me well for u my bro
so i help them find u

(wis star ) hmmm but why they shooting dwn your ship

(women) noo it not my ship i kill ever one on there

(wis star ) hmmm .... u are good sis so that your fleet

(women) yes it is but my missson was find u
there some u wount meet u wis
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

Genus staggered towards the front of his fortress. He stopped as he spotted people moving in and out. He focused and managed to see that they were prisoners being sent in, and quite often being dragged out as bloody ruins, evidently victim of the numerous traps he had installed. He shook his head and turned to head to the secret entrance. And hour later he had made it to his chambers and was entering the code to the stasis vault. As the door opened and the stasis field collapsed, he felt the energy of the vor'na'to wash over him. He reached in and grabbed the crystal. A searing pain swept though him and he gritted his teeth. Ripping it out of the vault he focused his power and began to drain the crystal. All of a sudden, the crystal shattered and all its power flooded into Genus. He roared in pain and felt the power burning his body. His mind was filled with images and then suddenly, the pain vanished and Genus's perception increased to let him know all that was happening on Lohen, then the solar system, then the star system and then the entire galaxy. He saw entire alien species existing in the unknown region, unaffected by the war going on in the main galaxy. He saw Mandolore and Sidious talking. He was the noghri sicken and die as the toxin return to their world. He was everything and then it was gone, his mind blocking the knowledge to protect itself. He remembered only two key bits of information. Firstly, his body would last longer now and every time it was renewed and secondly, his mutations were the result of the various aspects inside his soul. The extra muscles appeared when bane was being drawn upon, the armor plating and bone blades when the beast was being drawn upon and the Massassi bone structure appeared when he drew upon the power of korriban. He focused and stripped back the various aspects and his body turned back to his old self. He left his chamber and headed to the secret hanger and selected the proto-type saber class shuttle and headed out into space, to parts unknown...
Back to top Go down
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

(wis star) hmmm yes the plant korriban well be gd plant to set up on
the plant is dark sild and home some of old ways
............................................................................................

(wis star ) were here my yough apprentins but wait soming difften here not like how i rember it was hmmm
(The twi'lek ) master it be bombered they have distsrated the plant
(The twi'lek )............ i will find a safe landing master
(Wis star) grrr i will have to find who did this but it have to wait i havent not got time or man
..................................................................................................................................
as the ship land did on the carked and black land of korrbin wis star step out sild the ship look were the tomb were ones stod
The twi'lek stod by her master not to couls hes no her place but know soming here what master told her about some old appter he train but he has not talk about it as much she like to know
............................................................................................................................
(wis star) .... i rember a ship i had ones name zreo piont it vvv gd ship loes here but most be loes here now
wait .... what is that on the hozining
(The twi'lek ).... it look like ships
(wis star) yes .... some of them look like Blade-class starfighter and Sith starfighter but come from Derriphan-class battleship .... but what is ship there accteing
..... ......... ...
after the fight ship could not hold out of the mass of sith ship it cashed to korriban weeking land
wis star move out see that he can find at case sit with dooing he hid he ship and they both go of to the dwn ship
they made to ship it to pashed up see what type it was but with load skich the door opens lot somke move to wis star and the twilek

Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:23 pm

When Mandalore arrived, he saw storm troopers lining the natives up away from the cathedral. He walked into the elegant building, and saw stood opposite him- one of the most powerful Sith of the Era... Sidious.
"welcome Mandalore... we meet at last."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm

After two days, Genus's ship dropped out of hyperspace and set course though the asteiod rings surrounding Lohen. Genus let the computer guide him in as it had access to the most recent data about the path of the massive metalic waste left over from the battle of the star forge. Genus focused his energy into maintaining his ever changing body. Over two days his body had undergone several major transformations. His bone sturcture had changed to make him seem more like the ancient Massassi warriors of the ancient sith empire. His frame had bulked out with muscle and hidden genetic secrets. He could produce crystal laced bone blades from his arms and cause armor plates to form over his skin. He figured that the beast, a result of continued use of sith alchemy, was becoming more a part of him and as a result his was mutating. By force of will alone he managed to maintain his facial features, allowing him to reveal himself later. He felt the ship shudder as it finished its decent and landed on lohen, near his fortress. Genus exiteted, hurring towards the dark vastness before him, hoping that the Vor'na'to could help him to stop the mutations before it overwhelmed him..
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 pm

He couldn't believe it. A personal invitation for diplomatic negotiations with the Emperor himself. After accepting the invitation, Mandalore was to meet the Emperor alone on the Planet Vortex, in the Cathedral of winds. He knew fully well this was likely to be a trap, but he was also confident in his abilities. After the battle of Byss, Mandalore had to redesign his suit, this time for physical enhancement and shielding. He looked down at the weapon in his hand- the storm sceptre. He had it created specifically for facing jedi and sith. it could launch a blast of electricity from one end much like force lightning, and it had enough Kortosis weave in it to deal with lightsabers. the end witch fires the lightning is constantly buzzing with power much like a shock-staff... and the powerful Vibro-axe blade on the other end finishes this lethal device.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 am

Genus hacked at the droid with his training saber. It just managed to block the blow. He ducked under the repost and stabbed the droid though the chest. He discarded the saber and turned to the next opponent, another droid, and unleashed a wave of force lightening, which caused it to burst apart. He left the training hall that he had been in for days straight, sustaining himself solely though the use of the force. Finally, he had managed to train his body back to its former standard. He made his way to the bridge, changing his robe. He settled into the command chair and turned on the reaper display screens, trying to catch up on the state of the galaxy after spending months in the force, trying to retain his individuality. The flow of data was never ending, but he persisted. After only a few minutes, Genus was gripped by wracking pain. Genus forced his protesting muscles to move when he saw his hand he froze, it was skeletal and aged. Slowly before his eyes his hand began to regenerate. Genus ran to the hanger deck, his pain fueling his power. He cold started the shuttle, ruining its engine but not caring. He left the Empire's Safeguard and set in a course for Lohen, activating the hyperdrive, he was on his way. He turned on auto pilot and activated the safeguards that would mask his ship from his own sensors though the self-replicating virus that was written into his security systems. He began to meditate, trying to halt the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next