JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:57 am

when Divok reached westafari he found his friend, injured, but no sith.

Divok's men had caught up with him, the commader Bane Dlamard had said about the illusions dissapearing. Divok thought that might have happened so didnt seem overly shocked about it, however, his attention was on Westafari. He told the medic to assist him in healing him while the scout took to the lookout to make sure there were no stormtroopers nearby.

Divok put master westafari on the scouts speeder and told him his duty was done here and to return to the hideout with westafari. Divok, thinking this sith was controlled by the Empire, decided to go stormtrooper hunting with his unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jediorder123.forumotion.com
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 am

As Divok's men tried to scavege equipment for the desisted Royal Guards, the Guards begane to disapear, along with their equipment, they had been naught but an issuision, set to destract Divok while Dal dueled with Master westafari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am

Divok became surrounded by these sith troopers... he knew they were obviously from that sith westafari was fighting.

'stand down, and you wont get hurt'

no reply

'oh well then'

Divok took out his own lightsaber and cut two of them in half

'I told you to stand down'

They surrounded him, divok could not swing his saber unless he wanted to die, so, he decided to use force wave, a massive version of force push it sent them all flying backwards where he took them on, one by one until no more survived.

He then contacted the soldiers to come and extract what ever materials and weapons they could and Divok went on to meet this sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 am

The pain caused by the near miss of the sonic pistol was amazing, but the pain of getting a lightsaber shoved thought you gut is another kind of pain enterialy. pushing forward ever so slightly, Dal slashed Master westafari across the chest with his vibroblade, causing a deep, but none fatal wound, after this Dal slides off the lightsaber and flees, using the force to sustain himself, causing his issusions to cut out, as he flees, Dal calls back to Master westafari

This is not the last time you will see me, and remember, I will have my revenge, for I am the embodyment of the darkside, a being that will outlive you all by centuries! You have not escaped you doom, you have only avoided it for a short time!

With that, Dal flees to his ship and takes off, leaving naboo behind. he sets the ship on auto pilot after making the jump to hyperspace, and consults his sith teachings, trying to find a way to regrow his right hand, he stumbles across an ancient sith reference to sith alchamy, he smiles, he may have just found a way, now, to find a sith or artifact to teach him this...

Another thought accured to him

Perhaps a visit to Korroban is in order, I could do with a sith amulet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

PostSubject: Dal v West   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 am

As Dal was preparing to strike Westafari with the vibroblade, Westafari rolled out the way, got back onto his face and used the force to get the Sonic pistol from Dal and putting it on his belt.. Dal charged at the rogue jedi, 'Ure a fool Dal, though you may class me as a youngling, I have many ideas for the next 100 moves, all that time hidden wasn't for nothing'

After saying this Westafari used Force Breach to cancel out force shield while at the same time using the force to get the pistol out. Dal swings his lightsaber, Westafari dodges put gets burned on the shoulder. Ignoring this Westafari uses force push to send Dal back a few metres. Shooting with the pistol that can't be blocked by lightsabers, Dal dodged it and with this Westafari charges. Putting the sonic pistol away while getting out his other lightsaber, stabs Dal in the gut with the blue lightsaber and cutting his right-hand of with the green...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:56 am

As Master westafari threw the AT-ST at Dal, he used the force to push it in the path of the incoming force powers, blocking them. after this, he used the force to send his shoto, ignited throught westafari's blaster, destroying it. Dal then brought the shoto back to him and put it back on his belt, using the force he leapt over the AT-ST and ran towards westafari, sommoning a force shield to protect himself from westafari's Force powers, he also commanded the rest of the issusions to attack the other jedi, Divok, and any who stood in their way. he yelled across to Master westafari

You are a fool to try and defeat me, now you will pay the price for your stupidity, jedi!

With that Dal leaped into the air and started to desend, vibroblade point directed at Master westafari throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:40 am

Dodging the attacks that dal made and aimed a force stun at his foot and then after used force wave, a more powerful version of force push. Dal was pushed back so was the other enemies.

Cortosis blades, can short out lightsabers if it can hit the blade multiple times, Westafari put his lightsaber back, relying on the force he can hold him up till Divok gets here. Putting his lightsaber away, dal simply laughed. Westafari got out his blaster, on stun and into his right-hand ready to shoot.

'Sith, always the same; blindly insulting people to get there will blasted to pieces, it won't work'

The faricom beeped, Westafari couldn't decipher it so he ignored it. Using the force he threw the AT-ST at Dal had then shot multiple force stun wave's at the sith.

The two were evenly matched in speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 am

As Divok was on his way to aid master westafari he saw a few soldiers, not his own, being rounded up and marched off by a group of stormtroopers. Divok immediatly went to their rescue.

He tried to use a mind trick on the stormtroopers

'You will let these men go' he said, waving his hand ifront of the first trooper.

It worked, and the soldiers at the front were released and had realised what was happening so they took ther weapons off the confused trooper.

However the other 7 stormtroopers saw this and immediatly shot at the soldiers who were escaping and the jedi that helped them.

Divok threw his saber at two of them, while cutting another two in half. At the same time the escaped soldiers shot down the remaining troops. When the soldiers had gathered all of the resources they could possibly get of the troopers Divok quickly took them to the headquarters to repair their wounds.

They thanked him and decided to join the Kaadara Rebbellion. But these men were not just soldiers, one of them was a pilot who once had a Naboo Royal Cruiser but sold it to a merchant in Kaadara. There was also a edic and a droid maufacturer who had recetly gone out of buisiness thanks to the stormtroopers.

'You are all welcome in this rebbellion, but I must warn you, this is putting your lives on the line, the stormtroopers see us as their main threat here, and they do not hold back'.

Then he went back out in search of his friend, but he sensed troops comming his way, but they were darker than stormtroopers... what were they?
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:13 pm

After getting to a desolate area where he could no longer sense Jedi presence, Nemesis remotely called Brimstone. Within minutes, the ship arrived, and Nemesis was on board and setting course for the planet Korriban once again. He had to settle a score with a certain pack of Hssiss.

On the way, Nemesis was pondering what would happen to Divok now. Was he to rally an army of Jedi? He spoke of a Master Westafari... another potential threat? That wasn't important now though. What was important was revenge; not on the Jedi, not on the Emperor, but on the creatures who put poison in his veins and forced him to be supported by machines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calimal

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Calimal waited at the temple, he had recieved no reply so meditated on the light force that still lay in the ruins of the old Jedi Temple. He knew many Jedi who recieved his call would not know who he was, but he hoped that they would come anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Dal observes the jedi, and then starts laughting,

evidently you are as stupid as a young one, for my blade is make with a cortosis alloy, making it immune to heat and energy, tthe perfect weapon for fighting jedi, oh, and did i mention it disactivates lightsabers after too much contact? prepare to die foolish youngling.

and with that, Dal lanches into an blistering attack sequence, that conects with the lightsaber twice as it's aim, to no damage to the vibroblades. as Dal begins the attack, he senses the other jedi approching. to counter this new treat, he usesthe force to sommon his hidden lightsaber and send it to suprise the jedi by igniting in front of him then dueling him. he then says to his opponent.

you can not win, my knowledge of the force is unmatched, and i can fight an army of jedi at the same time.

with that, the guard issisuions split into two groups and half join in the fight, and half go off to fight the other jedi. Dal thinks, even with my powers, this could be interesting, especally with a jedi knowing battle meditation, well it will be fun at least.

your move jedi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 pm

As divok was running to his friends side he heard the faricom bleeping, however, even divok, a master who spoke in diffrent languages could not understand the faricom, so he went on towards the city of Kaadara.

along his way he spotted many diffrent things, weaknesses, in the Kaadara defences....
Back to top Go down
Calimal

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Com@*nicat%on fr?m G""^d Mast+- Calim~l

Calling all Jedi on all frequencies, if you recieve this message i am calling for help. I am on the planet Coruscant at the former Jedi temple. If you can reach this place please come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Divok opens the door as he goes into it to prevent damage, then says to himself

'nemesis hey, ok then sparky, that was just round one, now I better go and help Master Westafari'

So after divok has treated his wounds with the force, he speeds off in the direction that he pushed the sith gaurd to go and help his friend.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Whilst the Jedi is not looking, Nemesis uses powerful Sith Sorcery to repare his life-support system and his arm. As the Jedi is not expecting it, he uses the Force to close the door of the headquarters, then to slam the Jedi into it.

"Nemesis does not die. Hssiss can not kill him. Jedi can not slay him. Clones cannot defeat him. He will not die. You live this day, Jedi... but I will see to it that your death comes by my blade."

Nemesis climbed aboard Voidwalker and sped off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:43 pm

The sith, in his enraged attack, forgot about his leg which had been stunned in the battle, he fell down after his jump.

Divok turned round to see the sith on the floor

'hahaha, you sith are all the same, you forget the simplest of things in battle, my jedi religion says if it can be avoided i should not kill you...'

with that Divok cuts the sith's right arm off, and slashes through the cables on his mask

'but they can prevent you from fighting ever again, sparky, you will not die at my hand, but by the hand of the creatures that attacked you all those years ago'.

Divok turns and goes towards the headuarters
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 pm

"My Master was the great Lord Sidious!"

Nemesis saw the shock in the Jedi's eyes and took advantage of the situation, striking low and gashing the Jedi's right leg, slicing his robe but not cutting very deep into his leg. Then he acrobatically jumped behind the Jedi and crossed both lightsabers infront of his neck, ready to cut back at any moment.

"Sidious taught me well... and though he is a tyrant... he was a true sentinel of the Dark Side!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 pm

'listen to yourself, the dark side has betrayed you, yet you still dwell on it'

uses force push to get himself out of the awkward position

'come to the light, help us fight the empire, vader and the emperor'

reactivates his lightsabers ready for some more close combat, using his sokan style, he jumps around the now destroyed front garden area of his headquarters

'come to the light side, because you will not defeat me, my master taught me too well, im sure your master would have falle to mine if they ever met in combat'
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 pm

"You think Jedi trickery can defeat me?" Nemesis mobilises himself and uses Force Choke on Divok, holding him in the air. Then he uses Force Speed, still holding Divok, and holds one of his blades to the Jedi's neck whilst holding him against the wall.

"Where is your master now? Has he abandoned you like mine did?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 pm

'but my master is not dead, he is here, in my blade. And in my other, i crafted my own self, the apprentice and master, fighting aainst you, its two against one, can you handle it?'

Divok, using his beliefs that his master was there with him, managed to get his defence back together and start launcing attacks like he did to begin with, one hand, the one with his own saber in, was in the Shien position, the one with his masters in, was in the normal position.

'lets see how you can fair against both of us, and when Master Westafari is done with that sith gaurd, we will surely finish you off'

divok then used the force to stun one one the sith's legs so he was imobile, stationairy, doomed.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 pm

"My master betrayed me and cast me out for a youngling like yourself. I vow revenge to this day. But he's not here... so you'll have to do!"

Nemesis forces the Jedi back and begins a relentless assault on him, which the Jedi blocks, but Nemesis can see the Jedi's defenses breaking slowly.

"You have chosen your fate. Now you will die, as did your master."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Divok was enraged.... But rather than give into nemesis he started some sort of force malestorm, but it didnt explode, divok gave in, not to the dark side, but to the force itself, the battle is paused for a brief moment. Divok's lightsabers go into the maelstorm, even the broken one of Plo Koon's.

Then a ghostly figure appears above divok, who had now come out of the force maelstorm

The figure said 'My old apprentice, you will always hold this part of me close to you'

with that divok ran at sparky, activated BOTH lightsabers to the sith's supprise, they were in a deadlock

'give up, sith, I am one with my master, and what has become of yours?!'
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Nemesis expertly spun his lightsabers around his body. He may be 50 and have dark poison in his blood, but he didn't show it. Then the duelists began to strike at each other with exhiliarating speed, all attacks being blocked or dodged. Nemesis struck at the hilt of the lightsaber once belonging to Plo Koon and destroyed it; but this only angered Divok.

"Give in to your anger, Jedi. It is not to late to join me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 pm

[i]'Your Confidence is your doom, I'm unlike normal jedi'

Westafari new about vibroblades, if a blade of a lightsaber hit the vibro weopen it'll get hot. So using force blaze, like an enchantment on his lightsaber, will make the strike of Westafari's weopen even deadlier. The effect added a fire like ring over the blade. Swinging his lightsaber at Dal.
'And I'm no inexperienced Padawan'

The battle had begun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Meanwhile Divok had evaded the lightning attack and gone into a series of close range sweeping attacks, one saber in the Shien position, the other in a normal grasp. Something only a master under the influence of Battle Meditation could actually do, without hurting himself.

'ok sith, lets see how you are with a blade, or two'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next