JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 am

Divok left the celebrations early, and went to the old hideout to pick up his blaster which he never used, his credits, which he got from the Empire and he took a speeder bike.

Divok flew off to Theed as he wanted to buy a ship. However, he dressed like a normal citizen ad kept his jedi clotes in his bag. He went to the terminals in the center of town and located a sale on a N-1 Starfighter in a nearby village, so Divok made haste to the persons house.

The man asked 'Why may I ask, do you want this ship'

Divok replied 'I wish to travel to tatooine to help out'

'What do youmean help out? The empire are there!' The man said starting to get angry

'I mean...'

Divok tried to use mind trick to convince him to sell the ship and forget about the convosation, but the man knew who he was then, he revealed himself to be an imperial officer and took out his blaster. Divok took his two concealed sabers and killed him before he shot Divok.

Divok went into the house, and saw the deed for the ship that happened to be in the Kaadara Spaceport. So he left half of what he would have paid on the desk with a letter to any family of the dead man saying he did it in self defence and if you want to leave the empire to contact people on this communicator, it was a spare fari-com he took with him.

Divok took the Deed, changed back into his own clothes, and went back to Kaadara on his speeder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jediorder123.forumotion.com
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 am

Back on Korroban, Dal charged forwad again, and this time, he went on the defencive, blocking blow after blow from the sith's duel lightsabers with his cortosis blades, begining to weaken the strength of the blades attacking him. After a couple of minitues like this, Dal went on the offencive, aiming for the blades. Soon after this started, his opponent's blades shorted out, leaving him defenceless. When dal went to strike, the sith struck out with a powerful blast of force energy, causing Dal to flip into the air and land a few feet away.he reached out with the force and froze his opponent to the spot, creating a new statue on korroban. Dal smiled as he walked forwards slowly, this sith was wearing life support equipment, that could only mean one thing, posion or exstreme age. Dal could sense the posion corsing thought his foes vains, Dal began to luaght, a devious plan had come to mind. As he reached his opponent, Dal could sense him using all of his power to get out of the force lock, with some results, but it wouldn't be enought. Dal layed his hand oin his foe's chest and channeled the force thought the sith. the force went thought the siths vains, times the strenght of the posion by ten. Dal removed his had and said to the sith.

That should keep you busy, now if you are alive when i come back from the tombs, i will reverse the effects of that force trick and heal the damage it has done to you. That sounds more then fair to me, considering you toppled that obosilk on me.

With that, Dal left his stricken opponent and walked off into the tombs, looking for the one that held the great sith lord Naga Sadow, a master of sith sorcery and carrier of a sith amulet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:01 am

Throughout the city of Kaadara, the Kaadara Rebellion we're setting up different equipment like scanners and defences. Celebrations were at the cantina, it was a start. Westafari went with Tel and 2 other troopers to search the city for any remaining Imperials and to see how the heavy defence mobile units were going along.

' The ground fleet is growing I see Said Westafari to Tel

' Yes, soon with the completion of the HD-MU, It'l add more firepower and armour to the fleet' replied Tel

'U stay here commander, over see the construction.' said Westafari.

Westafari went to the watchtower, letting the 2 troops go and join the celebrations. Hearing the faint sound, Westafari liked the watchtower, you could see a long way into the distance and soon it will have scanners, and some weapons. Divok was on about going to Tatooine, Westafari might go but he needed to get his electrostaff from coruscant and his personal freighter on Zeltros.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:21 am

Divok and Westafari's struggle had finally come to an end, Westafari had joined this cause just over a month ago, but Divok had been planning tis for years, just taking out a stormtrooper or two now and then. But now, they had done it, they had control of Kaadara.

Divok and Westafari left Tel to keep the control tower fortified, and to recruit some of the public who knew how to control it, to do just that. Divok and Westafari returned to the base where they took Bane's body outside and burnt it a bit like what they do for jedi who pass.

Then when Tel communcated through the Fari-com to say that al positions had been filled, even a few guards had been recruited, the members of the Kaadara Rebbellion went to the local Cantina to celebrate their victory, Westafari and Tel made speeches on behalf of Bane, and Divok made a speech in his honour, to make sure he was known everywhere, as the commander who fell for the Kaadara rebbellion, so all know that it was him who planned it.

So Divok concluded his speech 'In recognition of Bane's great work for the Kaadara rebbelion I have renamed the control tower in the center of town "Bane's Tower" and I am sure all of you will agree, it is a good idea, as it will mean he is remembered in Kaadara forever'.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Divok charged into the control room below. Talking to Divok telepathically I'll take the watchtower' Westafari walked towards the door, as he was about to open it, the door opened. 'I must be expected', dropping his hand by his lightsaber he walked in, the sith was sat on the chair behind a desk. 'We have won, our little force has won, now you wil fall also'
The sith laughed, stood up and ignited his lightsaber. Westafari ignited his lightsaber also. The sith jumped and ran towards Westafari, Westafari's lightsaber in nornal position, blocked the sith and Westafari striked the sith, he blocked it. The two dueled, then. [i]' Time to finish this'
Westafari said to the sith.

The sith was currently, standing on top of the desk. Using the force to destroy the desk and then pull the chair at the sith. The sith was caught unaware by the crumbling desk and got hit by the chair. Westafari walked towards the sith, who got up again. This time Westafari is using his lightsaber in the shien position, combined with fast style and prepared to use flowing water.
Lightsabers locked again, it was clear who was more advanced as soon, Westafari saw a gap and striked by cutting his right-hand(the sith's lightsaber hand) and as the sith was in pain he used his lightsaber to stab the sith in the heart instantly killing the sith. The stormtroopers must have fled due to the capture of Kaadara. Talking to

Divok and Tel using the Faricom ' It is done, the watchtower is taken, the sith wasn't fully trained, he didn't use any force powers. Strange.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

Dal smiled, that had made the jedi think, now, if only he could push him to the dark side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Divok felt this, and it reminded hm, it reminded him why he started the Kaadara rebbellion, it was to help people, to end the suffering, he felt the darkness. This scared him, to think someone thought he was turning to the darkside, and decided, that he would try, from now on, not to kill sith, but to stun them, or if he id kill them, not to make them suffer.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Dal smiled, even when he was on Korroban, he could still sense a jedi begin to fall to the dark side. he reached out with the force and formed a temporary bond with the jedi, leaving a shot message in his mind.

yes jedi, let you anger take hold, have your revenge, smite down those who stand in your way. you are more like me then you care to admit.

Withdrawing from the bond, he left a feeling of hate and anger in the jedi, making him more suseptible to the dark side.

this is going to get interesting very soon

He said, quoting his master's favourate phrase of when Dal used a new skill or trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Divok did not hear westafari as he had already made the jump into the control room below. Using his old and faithful style of right hand Shien and left hand normal he took down 10 troopers with his sabers alone.

He started to back up, deflecting shots back at the troopers. Then he noticed ne sat on a chair with a microphone, obviously theone who had ordered Bane's death. With noticing him he took to a half rage where he used his battle meditation, and Sokan style to jump around the control room, and in seconds, none of the 48 stormtrooper guards and officers were left, except the one on the microphone.

'Now, Empire Scum, lets see if you can bare this pain. Do you feel like you have heard that before general?'

and with that he cut of his limbs before beheading him.

"westafari, I have the control roo, I see all of our other groups suceeded and are now scouting for any remainng troopers about town, excpet for my unit, who have captured a sniper and are now taking Bane back to base, i will tell you about him later...." divok said telepathically to westafari as he fiddled around with some of the control pannels.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:30 pm

2nd step complete; Get into the main building. Next step to the watch tower. There was two choices up towards the watchtower. The stairs or the lift. Westafari chooses the stairs doesn't want to risk the lift. Using force speed to get up the stairs quicker, killing stormtroopers as he went up with his lightsaber. He eventually got just outside the door to the watchtower. There he met up with Divok again.

'I sense that sith again, in that room, I think they only know we are here because of that spy not the sith.'

Last edited by Westafari on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Divok saw a set of stairs and a door. He tried to sense if there were any people behind the door, and there wasnt. So he went up the stairs. When he reached the top he set off an alarm because of a pair of light gates. So, he activated his lightsaber.

A voice appear on the radios around him.

'Identify yourself' said the voice

'I am Jedi Master Divok of the Kaadara Rebbellion, I am here to end your reign over this city'

'Ah, yes, we have been expecting you' the voice said 'please, go on through the next door'

Divok felt very bad about this door, and the fact they knew we were comming, he only hoped the thers had survived. As he went through the door the voice spoke again.

'Now, Jedi, lets see if you can bare this pain'

A screen came on infront of him. It showed commander Bane's head, but it was in the aim of a sniper scope. Divok reached for his faricom but as he went to get it...

'Ahhhhhhh'

It was Bane, he had been shot, dead.

'Ok, smartguy, it was for the people, now, its personal!' yelled Divok as he cut a hole in the wall and supprised the entire main section of the tower.

He charged down in to the center.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Westafari went the back way, he just cought sight of a kaadara rebellion trooper talking with the stormtrooper that he had just overheard that the kaadara rebellion is about to strike.
'What? A spy?' Westafari thought

Westafari used jedi mind trick on the stormtrooper to shoot the spy, then to shoot himself. Westafari went over to the 2 bodies, he managed to salvage a blaster and the faricom, the spy had. The 'back' door was locked by a retinal scan, Westafari sensed no one near the door, he stepped back and used force blaze to push the door apart. To make sure it wasn't a trap he used the force to send the dead spy through the door. And suddenly a load of blaster fire went of and 6 stormtroopers came from hiding(3 on each side), the stormtroopers thought for sure that it was the jedi after finding out it was their spy.. Besides the door way Westafari used force speed, enchanced slighty by battle meditation. Before the stormies knew what was going on all the stormtroopers were on the floor.

The battle has BEGUN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Divok aproached Bane And Tel

'Ok boys, initiate the attack'

The two commanders shook hands with each other, wished each other good luck, then went off with there teams

'Ok the rest of you go around the back, we have scaenged a speeder bike for each pair of you, try not to get them blown to peices, leave them before you get near the town'

'Now master Westafari, are you ready to run?'

And the two sprint off after everyone else had left.

When they reach the building Divok suggests they split up, and Master Westafari goes in the back way. To Divok's supprise, the front door does not require a pass card or a retinal scan, but he see theplank of wood behind through a hole in the door, carfully he lifted it off with the force, and smashed the door into the stormtrooper on the other side
'Now it has BEGUN!'
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 pm

' Ok, Battle med about done ending meditation, healing of my shoulder and chest is done. I'm ready.'

Westafari ended meditation, exited his quarters and headed to the base exit some troops and the two commanders were there. Just waiting for the remaining troops as Divok walked towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:41 pm

We dont need to bring the gungans into this... they have enough to do already.

Me and my commander Bane Dlamard have come up with the battle plan, you and I will storm the main empirial command tower, and you will take your faricom with you. Bane and Tel have their own faricoms and will take out the anti air turrets on the north and south west of the city, the remaining men will take my faricom and go for the smaller buildings such as barracks and towers.

the small group of men will take two of the droid mechanics turrets, Tel will take one and Bane the other.

Are you ready? you will need your low level battle meditation, I am almost done, just give me another few minuites or so, and I will be at full power, ready to take down some stormtroopers
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Westafari started talking telepatically to Divok

' Ok, when are we commencing the attack on Kaadara, I think I've got the idea of low level battle meditation, I've speaken to my commander(Tel Solari) about contructing auto-turrets around the base, he says we could make around 4 or 5 with the available resources we have. Also I think we should try and ally with the Gungans for extra force.'

Waiting for Divoks reply Westafari tried to find the loaction of acti and other jedi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:15 am

At the last second before Dal charged into his opponent, he changed direction, and charged him in the side, taking him unawares and allowing him to get in a quick strike at his opponents side, causing a shallow wound that didn't appear to trouble his opponent. then a red blade came at him and was force back by the power of the blow, he may be old, but he was still strong, both physically and in the force. so, lets destract him and make this slightly easier.

you can't stop me old man, you are weak, you were trained by a fool, and you can't stop me claiming that amulet i am after! now, prepare to meet you doom.

with that, he charged back in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 am

Divok began his Battle Mediatation for the battle he knew was comming due to his talk with the commander.

Divok started talking telepatically to Master Westafari

'We have a bigger threat than the sith, the stormtroopers I met on the plains today were in seeing range on the headquarters, its not doubt they will be checking it out sometime in the next few days, this means we have to take back Kaadara before they get the element of supprise on us'
Back to top Go down
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:37 am

After getting to base, Westafari alerted Divok that he will be in his quaters meditating while healing. Talking to Divok via the faricom 'The sith problem is growing, the 2 that we faced, maybe just the beginning of a new line of sith. You've got to teach me battle med at some point aswell, and I'll teach you force breach and blaze.'

Diovk also went to meditate 'We'll speak telepathically'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 am

The first warning he had of his opponent was the collum falling towards him, bracing himself, he reached out with the force and moved the collum off of himself, throwing it at his attacker and drawing his weapon at the same time, seeing that his foe had out duel red blades, Dal smiled as he swung his double ended vibroblade in preperation, knowing now more then ever, he needed the cortosis that had been used to make his blades. sommoning up his force energy, he ran towards his foe, raising a force shield as he went, his was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Divok and his commander, Bane Dlamard, told the soldiers to walk on ahead, they were going to be discussing what to do about the rebellion.

'So my old friend, now these sith have left us alone, what are we to do about Kaadara?' Said Divok

'Well, as you told me before, the empire have many weak points along its streets and outskirts, I think, if we use detpacks from our demolition expert, and set up droids to activate them, that should make some of the strongholds weaker' replied the commander

Divok cut in saying 'Which would mean we and the other men could be stood outside the main command center in Kaadara and take it out when they have sent forces to inspect the explosions'

'Exactly, however, we must leave that to you and your friend, we will be taking out as many stormtroopers aas possible, taking over other main points like the anti-air turret and the barracks' said Bane Dlamard

'Ok, so the plan is set, now we just need to work out the details, good luck, and may the force be with us all' Divok replied
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Nemesis managed to catch this Sith unawares, using his Force push to throw him at a great stone obelisk. As soon as there was impact, Nemesis drew his lightsabers and jumped at the obelisk and sliced it through the centre, causing it to tilt towards the sith who lay in the bottom, and would crush him in seconds if he did nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:22 pm

Dal smiled as he made his way to Korroban, he had found what he had been looking for, the secrets of sith alchemy, he had regrown his hand, but the deeper secrets were still behond his control, but they wouldn't be soon. as he began to land on the ancient sith world, he noticed two things, firstly, the world was steeped in more darkside energy then the Empress Teta system, and secondly, the sith he had sensed on naboo was here, an appeared to be moving this way, he gathered the possesions he would need and left his ship, going towards the Sith he senced, this could be interesting, he thought, quitely he whispered

Come out were ever you are and face me, coward, my blades thirst for your blood!

While saying this, he drew his cortosis double ended vibroblade and began preparing himself for a fight, both phyically and in the force, this could be fun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Nemesis, meanwhile, had been slaying Hssiss. Bodies had piled up; 30, 40, finally ending in over 60. Then, at 64, he stopped. He could sense the presence of... a Sith. This was unexpected. Other than Sidious, Nemesis had not encountered another Sith in over 10 years (he never met Darth Vader).

Instinctively, he headed towards the one he sensed. This Sith could be a powerful ally, or it could be Vader... or even Sidious. Whoever it was, Nemesis would not stand by and leave his home planet undefended; Korriban is home to the tombs of several legendary Sith Lords, including Freedon Nadd, Marka Ragnos and even Naga Sadow. Nemesis thought it his duty as a Sith to protect these legends, who he considered his ancestors, even if it meant destroying another Sith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Dal was speeding through space in the 'Emperor's shield' scanning the force for any items that could teach him the skills he needed to perform sith alchemy, there were three main spots he could detect, one on corosant, one travelling, which he idenified as Lord Vader, a bit too risky to try him, and one in the deep core, the Empress Teta system, the home of the exstincte Krath cult of sith, the perfect choice for his needs, hidden out of the way, darkside aura to hide his own and a high chance of them having what he needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next