JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Good news my friend

Turning to Luke

Hows the hand?

Looking over both of them, he sensed how powerful they both could be. It was quite scary. Looking at his Datapad, he knoticed that he had resived confermation that two star destroyers had been dropped off at his base. Perfect for his plan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm

After an hour the entrie village was mere rubble. Del walked back up the mountain and picked up the glass jar containing Kit Fisto's head. Del took Kit Fisto's head to his ship before retuning to check on Luke.

As he entered the medical bay he saw Luke and for the first time he realised their combined potential at its best.

"Come young Skywalker, you have a lot to learn" Del tehn mumbled "as do i"

Together they headed to the control room and Del saw that the data pad had finnally accessed the systems and had overidden the defences. "Dal the defence systems are now in our control."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Dal smiled s he sensed that del had finally fallen to the dark side fully. With that, he knew he had a more powerful ally then he had before. Luke would soon learn a lot more then he could have learned before. Taking the cloaking plans with him, he walked towards the command room and prepared himself for a possible battle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 pm

a big russ of power thow the froces hmmm dale Lt: u ok lored ya i fine

come on we have i can do for now

Cp: lored there unplant in the nev compter hmmmmm

ok set a coures to it now

Lt: yes my lord
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Del looks up for a second and the severed head was seen in the corner of his eye. Once he regestiers what he has just seen he bolts up and just stares at it.

Dels anger built up and turned into hate...with this new rage he ran down to the local village and took out his anger on the villiage, slaughtering them all.

Del had no control over his actions as, for the first time ever, he had been consumed by darkness.

His hate was now turning to suffering.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:33 pm

were back good ok there two ships now so it be faster to get the ship dal wonts go and do it

Lt: yes lored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:46 pm

haha the fleet well be come vv good soon dal here your frist ship i well reper it he go bk very soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 am

Dal left del alone and began to put his plan into action. Going back to one of the chambers he had visited, he picked up the design specs of the useful piece of technology, cloaking devises...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 am

all 3 ships landed on the chimarea where theyt got surrounded by stormtroopers

Preparing for a large battle, cal leapt out of his ship and landed amounst the stormtroopers, igniting his lightsaber and killing the squad is seconds. Looking at the Mando ships, he saw his bodyguards leaving their ships.

"That was easy, now, to the command centre!"

Running of into the ship's corridors, cal used the force to find the command centre, moving ever towards it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 am

ummmm there it is ok now get the star destors now

Lt: yes my lored

but the troctor beam on.........

Apprentice:my lored we need some more crew

ya i now ...

Lt:we have it

good good Lt very good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 am

Walking though the Mountain, Dal returned to the command centre and saw that del was having no success with altering the security system. Moving closer, Dal said.

I believe that you may want to see this.

Setting the Jar down on the table, Dal stepped back, Waiting for the reaction from Del as he saw his master's severed head...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilcal666

evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 am

it seemed this ship, the Chimarea was harder to find as it was taking a long time to find and i mean a long time.

eventually he found it, it was a big star destroyer.

as cal prepared to land, dal's voice came back back to cals head "Try to kill as least many people as possible" blah blah blah, people trying to tell him what to do and underestimating him all the time, but he will show his true power when the time comes. Wis star is a mere librarian who will die in combat and if he trys anything agianst the empire then he will feel the force of what a true sith can do. pathetic weakling!!!!!!!! the holocron he took ages ago he knew the full extent of it and he isn't just a killing machine dal thinks he is.

A homing beacon locked onto his and his mandos ships dragging them in. exactly what he wanted to land. what stupid stormtroopers. once he lands he will sneak to the command bridge and kill their commander and take total control of this ship.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Walking though the other chambers, Dal had spotted something else that would make his plan even better. Then he spotted an aliens head stored in a jar, walking over, he ready the label underneath it. Reconsising the name, he picked it up and began making his way back to the command centre...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Del spent hours at the sercurity and got no where. These are the most sophisiticated systems that Del had ever come across. He focus's on it with the force to try and see if he can hack into it.

However, this only gets him in a certain extent. Del is puzzled by the number of sercurity systems on it.

He spends even longer on it .......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:07 pm

As del went to work on the security controls, Dal went and began to wonder the corridors of the Mountain storehouse. During the walks, he spotted several items of interest, including what was stored in the central chamber. Looking at all of them, a plan came to mind...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Del turns to the control pannal for the sercurity systems. He plugs the data pad into in and begins a long and complicated process.

Meanwhile Del senses that Wis is looking to retrive the holocron aboard his ship, however he knows that Luke is aboard the ship and can take care of Wis. But just to be safe he sets up the systems to operate on auto so he can return to the ship.

When Del arrives at the ship, he sees Luke learning from the holocron. He takes both Luke and the holocron back to the top of the mountain.

When they are at the top Luke goes to the medical bay where he is fitted with a mechanical hand.

Del returns to the control pannal to carry on with the complicated process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Dal counted down the seconds until the star destroyers reached complete system failure. When they hit that, he stopped the ion bonbardment and fired two of the special weapons. Dal smile, these weapons used a special radiation that left machines untouched, but destroyed all organic matter in the shots blast. He had just killed the entire crew of two star destroyers in little under half an hour, thanks to technology developed on the orders of Count Dooku. Using the tractor beams, he moved the star destroyers into a stable orbit and turned the defences off. Turning to del.

There you go, the defences are yours to play with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:15 pm

ummmm to Imperial Junkyard now we need more ship the other can capter from dal

CP:we hace is ship ther holcoren on it

grrrr i dell with later seand it back

to the Imperial Junkyard

Lt: ok lored welll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:09 pm

dale here grrrrrrrrr he buy for this ummmm luke haha time my pets find him now one still for me and get back my hocrol

CP: find dale ship and bream here to haher haha

i well covter the crew of the ship have bored

dal well be plesed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Dal captured the star destroyers in the tractor beams, freezing them in place. Next he started the heavy ion cannons firing, beginning to take out the star destroyers systems. He set them to auto-fire and set the anti-starfighter defences on auto-fire, as well as setting up an alarm to tell him when the ships systems are down. Replying to wis, he said.

We will see who gets command of the fleet later. First you need to go to the Imperial Junkyard, there are a number of not quite so good condition ships there, you should be able to find enough ships there to make a decent fleet. Bring back as many of the ships as you can, but do it over time. Now get going, these ships can't stop you.

Turning to del, he said

Once we have eliminated the crew of these vessels you can look at them all you want. You might want to bring young Skywalker up, there is a medical area here where he can get his hand looked at.

Turning back, he noticed that the ships didn't have long left until complete system failure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Del-Boy

Del-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Del reached the top of the mountain after wiping out all the stormtroopers and imperial officers on the lower decks. He sensed the arrival of Wis, and was not pleased to see him as he knew that by now he would have discovered his holocron missing.

"Dal, may i look at the defence systems. I want to combine them with ours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:57 pm

man bored the ships now

dal thannks for the helpe

ship welll help and may i be lored of fleet plz lored i well go and find more to join the fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Dal smiled as a few hours later, wis star's ship dropped out of hyperspace, followed by a couple of imperial 1 class Star destroyers. Readying the weapons, he got a target lock with both the tractor beams and the heavy ion cannon batteries, as well as one or two exotic weapons that you could only find here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wis star

Wis star

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 pm

ok lored we well falling the plan jump to hiperspaces

i here dal we need the ship for fleet try not to destory them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Dal listened to the reports from wis and began to pale, then an idea hit him. Talking quickly, he ordered wis to make his ship perform an easy to follow hyperspace jump to Dal's location. Once there, wis was to go to the night side of the planet and draw the star destroyers over the single northern mountain. As Dal ordered wis to do this, he began bring up the mountains ground to space defences, ready for the coming fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next