JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:19 am

Genus was out of saber lock, as the saber came down on his shoulder, he grabbed the jedi's wrist and stopped the blow. He rose to his feet and tried to grab the jedi's neck, but was stopped by the jedi's other hand. Genus then began to lean forwards, using his weight to force the hand closer to the jedi's neck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 am

The force Jedi kept in the lock, but lifted his leg for a kick into the beasts chest, breaking the lock long enough to force the saber down hard onto his shoulder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 am

What little of Genes's rational mind that wasn't filled with emotion was impressed by the ghostly jedi before him. Then the beasts hold became complete and Genus charged, lashing out with a clawed hand and having it blocked by the ghostly saber. Genus attacked with both claws and the saber blocked both at the same time. He closed his hands on the blade and forces it to remain still, with the equal force of himself and the jedi stopping each other pushing forwards. They had entered saber lock...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 am

Quinlan began leading his force through the city on the ground, they had barely cleared a quarter of it so far... he hoped that thing's were going better for Kong and Ten...

Ten journeyed deeper... he was doing well, in each city they had picked up more and more Rebels, and had taken 13 of the small jungle settlements...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 am

The LAAT which had just destoryed the bulding landed and then Kong and the commdos boarded it. Then Fi,Spar an Sull carried Darman to the other LAAT along with the other Jedi. The LAATs took off and proceeding further into the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:56 am

Kong looked up and saw the two LAAts making their way into the inner city. One of the LAAT landed by Kong and off came Fi, Spar and Sull three of them in their mondoliran Armour.
"You needed help sir" Asked Fi with a slight laugh.
"Good your here get your slevles down to Darman and Ninner and give them medical attenion" Kong ordered, Kong soon noticed that the opposite building was till fulled with manlodrians. Then soon he noticed that Boss was trasmiiting corridnates.
"Requesting close air support,area is hot"
"Roger that lighting them up" Said the LAAT Piot. The LAAT lowered until it was infornt and the building then laucnhed it salvos of rockets at it then turned to look the gunner pick anyone off. The front of building became comepltly crippled within seconds and then collasped.
"Nice work guys" Said Kong with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 am

The ship landed, and the men and Noghri moved out, Quinlan leading them towards the centre of the city. their progress was occasionally interupted by fights against Mandalorians, but they kept on making slow progress. The closer Quinlan got to the centre, the stronger and stronger he could feel two enormous force presences. They finally reached A large empty square, with shattered buildings all around. Directly in the centre, was a sight Quinlan would never forget... an enormous force born beast, and a gigantic Jedi made of the force...
"Damnit... there's not a lot I can do there... holy shit! Men, get over towards those Jedi and commandoes, one of them is injured... Kong, we need to get moving!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 am

Darman lay pn the ground holding onto dear life. His chest was in sheer pain.
"Come on Dar" Echoed though him he thought it was Etian, but he wasnt sure. He rembered the promise he had made for Kad. Then he felt like he was being pulled but his vision was too blurred. Niner was there hauling him soon a brief feeling of releif came to him then slowly closed his eys and lost coniouius.

The battle within the buildings had finished. Kong went outside to be compeelty gob smacked by seeing a huge creature and a ghostly jedi.
"Hey Kong we need a medic now!" Shouted Niner
"You'll have to wait"Replyed Kong. Soon Niner saw the huge creature and the jedi and stared in amaze ment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 am

The deal was done. Kaarde had left on his ship with the information, and just as promised, seconds after Quinlan's forces began their descent to the planet, a massive blue shield appeared around the planet.
"Let's get to the capital... now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 am

Each one of the Virtues stood back, and looked at each other. they each raised their arms, and moulded each of their forces together, to create a towering ghostly Jedi.
"let's see who wins... rage, or focus?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 am

Genus began to laugh as he saw the seven jedi surround him. There was one thing that the jedi did not exspect, an it was something that Genus was constantly battling to control, he rose to his feet and stared at the lead jedi.

The light is all well and good, but not even that can deal with something created by the force itself, a creature of emotion and power, both light and dark. Prepare for your doom!

With that Genus transformed, turning into a creature of nightmare, but witha noble bearing. Genuse's armour fused with his skin and became as strong as a mandolorian iron and cortosis alloy. His hands turned into claws that could shear though starship hulls and block lightrsabers. His muscles exspanded and reformed, creating a towering being who could pull down buildings with a single hand. Genus unleashed the full power of the beast inside of him and became an avatar of the force, powered by good and bad, light and dark, jedi and sith. For the time being, Genus was no more, in his place was a creature that was a danger to all who encountered it, even if they were allies...

Last edited by Darth Genus on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 am

Quinlan sat opposite the stranger on his way to mandalore.
"Thankyou for agreeing to hear my proposal Master Vos... My name is Talon Karrde, and I deal in information and resources."
Quinlan raised an eyebrow.
"In case you haven't realised Mr. Karrde, we are at war, and have limited credits."
Talon laughed, and then smiled innocently at the Jedi.
"I think you'll find I have plenty of Credits... what I'm after at the moment is information from you. Although it's true that given enough time I could probably find out what I need by myself, in this trade time is precious."
Quinlan was growing more and more uncertain about this man.
"What information are you after?" The Jedi said cautiously.
"Simply enough, I would like to know the name's and locations of everyone who was in Imperial custody when you arrived on the planet."
"Why would you want to know that?" Quinlan asked curioulsy.
"I'm afraid to say I cannot tell you, although I swear if you agree to this exchange you have my word it will not backfire on you."
The Jedi stood up and began pacing the room.
"What can your organization offer the Union?"
Talon smiled calmly, knowing the deal was as good as made.
"An Ion Shield. I have hidden ships positioned around Mandalore, each with an Ion projector. When they are all used at the same time, Mandalore will be in a cage. No Ship can pass through that shield without losing all power. It's a way of guaranteeing you recieve no unwelcome guests."
Quinlan sat down again, and without saying a word to Kaarde, turned his Com-link on.
"Minister? I need you to send me some information..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:37 am

As the 7 watch the concrete whirlwind fly around the Sith as a Shield, Diligence stood before him, and launched force blast after force blast at the shield, whittling it down until there was nothing there.
"Diligence for Charity!"
Called the Women previously known as Sloth. Charity then lunged himself deep into the force storm, A force Shield surrounding him. As soon as he reached the eye, he boosted the size of his shield, knocking Genus to the ground.
"You under-estimate how powerful good will can be." Chasitity then called, walking over slowly in her white dress, looking down at the Sith, now surrounded by the Virtues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 am

Genus deflected the lightsaber, causing it to fly wild. He sighed and then reached out with the force, summoning up a whirlwind of force energy, which swept up all the wreakage surrounding him. Genus stood in the eye of the storm, unaffected by the forces he had summoned. He moved forwards and the storm moved with him, drawing more wreakage to itself.

There are things in this world that even the seven of you can't understand! Why would I want to master your pitiful powers when I have sith sorcery at my disposial!

Genus increased the storms power, causing it to turn into a trully massive structure, Genus moved towards the jedi, knowing this storm would cause a problem for the jedi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Suddenly, the man called Kindness jumped forward from behind a pile of rubble and began healing her.... As Patience (who had been standing still quite far away, suddenly threw his ignited lightsaber directly at the knee without protection.

"Everything we have are things you cannot hope to master." He called out to the Sith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Genus turned to the man who had damaged his armour and hissed a single ancient word, summoning a ball of dark fire. Genus hurled it at the man point bland, setting him on fire. As the jedi tried to put out the flames, Genus struck with his lightsaber and caused a great wound across the mans chest, causing him to collapse. Genus continued forwards, expanding his force awareness to detect more of these jedi attacks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Just as Genus began heading off, Humility Force lunged in front of him, and elbowed (enhanced by the force) him hard in the Right knee-cap, shattering the armour covering the kneecap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Genus leaped back to his feet, summoning his weapons to him. Nemesis had been careful in forging them, as neither was broke, and the back of his hand was smoking from were the blaster bolt had hit the cortosis guantlet. He turned to were the blaster bolt had come from and ripped the tower down, and sent the wreakage at the other clones, bombarding the buildings they were in. He looked at the seven jedi before him and smiled.

Seven jedi, one sith. Shall I close my eyes to make it fair?

Before the jedi could reply, Genus spring straight up and landed on a buildings roof. Turning to the jedi below, he saw them begin to follow him. Reaching out with the force, he unleashed a wave of pure anger, blasting them backwards, forcing all but one to the ground. The remaining one landed besides him and he slashed out, but not at the jedi. Were once there had been a solid roof, there was a sliding section, the jedi looked down suprised. While the jedi was destracted he threw an entire wall at them. Genus jumped seconds before it hit him and avoided the damage, the jedi was knocked to the ground. Genus turned and went deeper into the city, weakened but not helpless, hunting for clones...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Darman saw some with who had two blades out and who had confronted the commdoes they wouldn't stand much of fights agasit him in close quaters. He brought up his Deauce rifle and attached the sinper attachment for it. He then aimed for one blade and fireed knocking out of his hand, then aimed for the other hand and put a hit on the hand rather than the weapon.
"Ha take that sith after chopping my friends hand off." He said with a massive grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Seeing the situation turn sour, 7 white robed Jedi position themselves in a circle around Genus.
"Chastity"
"Temperence"
"Charity"
"Diligence"
"Patience"
"Kindness"
"Humility"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Genus saw the jedi begin to enter the buildings. As the last jedi was inside, he sent the order of all forces to surround the jedi, he would deal with the commandoes. Reaching out with the force, he ran faster then most people could follow and was within meters of the commandoes when they saw him. He drew his weapons and was amoung them before they could react. Genus ignited his blades and smiled under his helmet.

There are two ways we can do this gentlemen, you can hand over the stunned jedi, or you can fight me, mostly likely be killed then had over the jedi.

As way of a reply, one lunged forwards with a vibroblade extended from his armour, Genus causally cut it off and hurled the clone away with the force. Genus readied for combat and maintained his awareness to be sure no one snuck up on him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Quinlan, after bringing a force of elite troopers, and Noghri commandos, walked towards the Hanger, but as he did... A man with Long hair and a beard put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hello Sir... I have a proposition for your Union."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:41 pm

"Okay then... who is going to stand for election?" Heather asked, looking around the room. Simultaniously Vizeek, and Heather raised their hands.
"You two can fight for the position... I'm going to put my expertise with fighting droids to use... I'll contact you when I reach Mandalore."

Ten at the meantime was building a defensive perimeter around the third village they'd managed to take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Looking rather surpirsed Darman saw huge chunks of rubble been throw at the jedi then he got onto the comm.
"Guys you better watch the skys becasue there massive bits of rubble cominig your way".
Kong saw the massive peices of rubble arpuch them but then a stun shot had hit one of the jedi and he hit the floor.
"Enter thoughs buildings and engage thoughs soldiers. Delta and omega give us some covering fire while we enter the buildings and Darman keep us updated. shouted Kong
"Yes Sir" Repiyed Boss ,Ninner and Darman.
Most of the Jedi got inside but some got stunned outside but got brought to safty by the commdos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Genus sensed that the jedi were aware of the trap he had set, but he still had a trick up his sleave. Using hi gathered energy, he began to pull parts off of the buildings and send them at the jedi, causing them to focus on the blocks of building. He then sent the order to fire stun shots at the jedi. Genus began to gather his energy and see what the jedi would do in reply...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next