JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Genus sensed the two light presences get nearer. When one of them was outside his chambers he unleashed a force wave which crumpled the door and sent it into the man standing behind it. Genus leapt out and ignited his lightsabers, driving them towards the fallen man. Before he got there, a force push sent him into the wall, away from his opponent. Genus jumped to his feet and looked at his foes for the first time. Genus's heart skipped a beat when he saw his foes, Jedi, two of them. And not just any jedi, he was facing Echuu Shen-Jon and Obi-Wan Kenobi. He gathered his energy and unleashed a blast of force lightening at Shen-Jon, but obi-wan got in the path and absorbed the energy with his new lightsaber.

I though I killed you too easily, old man

I am more powerful then you think, you will not survive to do more damage to the galaxy, sith!

Obi-Wan jumped into the air and landed next to Genus. Genus started using the aggressive nature of form VII against Obi-Wan, but his defences held against Genus's attacks. A few seconds into the duel Genus knew that he couldn't brake Obi-Wan's defences, but he kept attacking. After a minute Genus sensed Shen-Jon moving towards him, Genus turned slightly and Obi-Wan scored a glancing blow on Genus's shield that knocked Genus off balance, Shen-Jon launched a two handed strike that would have taken Genus's head off if it wasn't for his shield, which collapsed after the blow hit it. Genus dived under the swinging blades and came up behind his opponents, rose to his feet and unleashed two seperate force lightening attacks. Both Jedi caught it on their lightsabers and were not affected.

I'll give you credit, you two know what you are doing, but can you maintain it

Dal Val, you can not keep this up, you are facing two jedi masters, and from what I gather, you are far from your best, so I think we may win

I am Darth Genus!

Genus reached out to the planet and summoned a pure cloud of dark side energy which he launched at the jedi, Obi-Wan waved his hand and the cloud diserpated. Genus fell down onto one knee, completely drained. He looked up at his foes and cursed under his breath. He flicked though his armour systems and found the shield would be back online soon, but it was unlikely it would be in time.

Finish it then, end the life of a monster, surely you are brave enough, Obi-Wan, the slayer of Darth Maul, or you, Shen-Jon, killer of Sev'rance Tann. You have both killed before, why stop now.

I shall end it, scum

Shen-Jon stepped forwards and brought his lightsaber down and slashed at Genus, who just smiled as the blade slashed towards his neck. Before the blade even touched him, Genus found himself on the otherside of the two jedi, slightly dizzy, but alive. Genus whispered to himself

Thats the second time that feature has saved me

The jedi turned and stared at him as he rose to his feet

How in the name of the force did you do that?

Rataka technology, and now, you die.

Genus drew heavily on the energy that surrounded his fortress, focusing it though his armour and then though his sith amulet and then unleashed it against the two jedi as a storm of lightening, which they managed to deflect some, but the majority hit them. Both where driven to their knees and both struggled to hold off the energies unleashed against them. Then, to Genus's surprise, Shen-Jon managed to get to his feet, as if the power being directed at him had lessened. He redirected the blast purely at Obi-Wan and sent him flying down the corridor, his robes smoking and his skin burned. Shen-Jon seemed to punch the air in front of him and Genus was hurled down the corridor, hitting the wall hard. When Shen-Jon lowered his hand, Genus caught a glimps of a crystal in his hand. Genus rose to his feet and reached out with the force. He sensed Obi-Wan and Shen-Jon, as well as two other light patches, one in Shen-Jon's hand, the other near Obi-Wan.

Nice crystal... may I have a look?

Genus reached out with what little energy he had and managed to rip the crystal from Shen-Jon's grip. Genus sensed Shen-Jon get weaker without the crystal and smiled as it raced into his hand. The first thing he felt was a wave of pain as it touched his armour, followed by a frush of light side power infusing his body. Genus stared at the crystal and whispered

The Vor'Na'Tu, I thought it was a myth.

Genus lashed out with the force, using the light energy to get around Shen-Jon's defences. Genus pushed the jedi master into the wall and then brought it down on top of him, causing the structure of his fortress to weaken. He then leapt across the chamber and drove his lightsabers into Shen-Jon, killing him at last. Genus summoned Shen-Jon's lightsaber and put it on his belt.

Obi-Wan, You are along, I have killed Shen-Jon. Come out and I will kill you quickly. Come now, you know you will never escape now.

Genus listened for Obi-Wan's reply and only heard a cane hitting the floor and the sound of heavy breathing. Genus advanced down the corridor and turned the corner that Obi-Wan appeared to crawl down. Genus stopped in his tracks as he saw a wizzened green creature facing him, waring a tattered robe and leaning on a twisted cane.

You have got to be kidding me. Two jedi masters, a mythical artifact and the Jedi Grand Master. This is going to be interesting.

Interesting It shall be, dead you will be

Genus grabbed a section of the wall he had collapsed on Shen-Jon and hurled it at Yoda, who deflected it back. Genus then unleashed a wave of force energy at the old jedi, who deflected it upwards. Finally, Genus unleashed a huge wave of force lightening at Yoda, forcing himself to his knees out of sheer lack of energy. Yoda sent it back at Genus, flinging him across the corridor. Genus rose to his feet several minutes later and saw Yoda standing nearby.

Strange one, you are Genus, an anomily you are

Same as what Bane said

Genus called upon the strength of his flagship, Korriban and Lohen. He took it all into himself and felt his power return to its normal level. He diengaged his lightsabers and unleashed a massive blast of pure force energy at Yoda, who launched another one at him. The force waves met and halted between the two of them, not moving any further. They maintained the attacks for a couple of minutes and then both relented.

It appears that we are equal in terms of force power, so it will have to be decided by our skills with the weapons of our orders.

Lightsaber, I have not, lost it be.

Genus reached down to his belt and removed Shen-Jon's and threw it at Yoda

Use that, a weapon of a jedi in a jedi's hands, surely you have no problem with that

Yoda didn't reply and instead ignited the blade, staring into it. Genus ignited his own blades in him armour. Genus waited for what seemed like an eternity, but it was only a few seconds. Yoda leaped into the air and spun towards Genus, who blocked the masterful flurry of attacks that Yoda dealt. Genus launched a handful powerful blows, but the old master blocked all the attacks. Yoda landed and jumped back up and dealt a glancing blow to Genus's shield, in return Genus managed to land a light blow across Yoda's back. When Yoda landed out of Genus's reach

Skill, you are, but weak you are

I will out live you, jedi. Your kind has fallen, I will rise above the other sith

Yoda and Genus charged at each other, sabers humming though the air...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:36 am

Genus awoke slowly, slipping in and out of consiousness. He saw images of the roof of a medical facility, other times he saw an image of a blond woman wielding a double-bladed lightsaber, its blood red blades shorter then normal. He saw an amry of sith, led by a being named Kann and he was repulsed by what he saw. He finally awoke to hear the two medical staff near him muttering.

This is impossible

it appears that he is switiching between two different sets of cognitive pathways

as if there are tow totally different people inside his head.

How is this possible?

Came the voice of THX-1138, Genus's commander. Genus smiled and opened is eyes and calmly rose to his feet behind the medical staff. THX-1138 could see him, but choose to remain silent. Genus flicked his hands and the doctors hit each other and fell to the floor.

There is a lot in the universe that is yet to be explained, but all will become known once I become powerful enough

THX-1138 bowed and presented his lord with a datapad, listing a number of interesting items

Zaarin appears to be outdoing himself, the ships will be ready two days early, and the army is ready to go I see, you have done well.

Genus flicked though the files and returned the pad to his commander

You have done well, THX, I wonder why you were not promoted earlier by the Imperial army.

Thank you, my lord.

How long have I been out?

About 5 hours sir, I ordered you brought here as soon as I learned what state you where in.

Which was?

Almost dead, you vitals where below what should have been possible to live

Well, the force is unlike anything you have ever encountered before, it makes the impossible possible. Now, I wish to retire to my private chambers in my fortress. You are dismissed.

THX-1138 bowed and left, Genus gathered the posessions he had in the room, which was the stolen lightsabers and put on the robe left out for him. He walked out of the medical bay and was pleased to see HK-01 standing guard along with the Noghri. Both followed him as he made his way to a speeder and powered it up. They remained silent as Genus flew towards his fortress. Once they arrived, Genus ordered them to their designated areas and made his way towards his chambers. As he walked, a voice seemed to call to him

You are a fool Genus

Genus spun, trying to locate the source of the voice. He reached out with the force and sensed nobody anywhere near him. A though occured to him and he searched himself and found the voice.

Very good Genus, most people wouldn't have though of that, but you are still a fool

Genus focused and the voice was given form

Impressive

Who are you? I demand you tell me who you are!

I am Bane, Darth Bane

Genus's blood ran cold as he heard that name.

Not possible, you where killed a thousand years ago

And you provided an opening for me to return Genus. WHen you where born I latched onto you, escaping the void.

What?

You are unique, Genus. You are an anomily in creation. Where as I was a manifestation of the dark side, you are a physical embodiment of the force, a true force of nature.

And thats how you escaped the void, by joining with me.

Indeed. But as I say, you are still a fool.

And why is that?

Snapped Genus, he was not willing to put up with the sith spirit much longer. He gathered his power and was prepared to release it

Because even with all your power, Genus, you failed to notice the two light spots in your fortress

As Bane said this he faded and Genus was shown where the two spots where. Both where making their way towards him, but he had time to get into his armour. Genus broke into a run and made it to his private chambers with limited time. He donned his armour as fast as possible and stored his new sabers in the vault. Now incased in his Rataka armour he focusesd his energy and perpared for a fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:46 am

Genus marched down the corridor to the final group of people on the ship, a cruel look on his face. He could sense their fear radiating down the corridor towards him, but there was two minds that seemed to be unafraid and even calm, Genus vowed to make them regret their confidence. He turned a corner and saw the group, three troopers, someone encased head to toe with armour and a man carrying a large rifle. Genus ignited the stolen lightsabers as the troopers opened fire, he deflected the bolts back at the troopers, killing them with a couple of bolts to spare for the others. He sent one at each, the one in armour leaped into the air, supported by a jetpack, the other knelt down and activated a small shield wall, which deflected the bolt. Genus frowned as he saw the pactice they seemed to have had fighting sith. He raised his sabers as the armoured foe flew towards him. The armoured foe unleashed a volley of blaster fire, which Genus deflected into the shield his ally was hiding behind, which held. The armoured foe then went above him and unleashed a blast of fire from a wrist mounted flame thrower. Genus raised a force sheild and was knocked to his knees by the blast. While he was focusing on the armoured foe, the man with the rifle came up, took careful aim and fired. Genus's danger sense flared and he had enough time to move his head away from the path of the shot, but one of his sabers was knocked out of his hand. The fire stopped and his opponent fired a grappling hook at genus, which caught him by suprise and he was disarmed of his other lightsaber. Genus tried to reach out to the force but the rifle wielding foe unleashed a torrent of shots that distacted genus as he tried to dodge them. Genus dodge them for a couple of minutes, trying to keep both foes in sight, but he was unable to, and will trying to see the armoured foe, he took three shots, knocking him to the floor. The armoured foe came into sight and raised his arm, launching a small rocket at Genus. With a desperate fling of his hand Genus sent the rocket flying into the shield protecting the sniper. The explosion took out the shield and forced the sniper to the floor. The armoured foe looked confused and Genus unleashed a force wave on him, knocking him into the wall and crushing several bones, but leaving him alive. He turned his head and raised his other arm, sending a torrent of force lightening at his other foe, knocking him out. Genus reached out to the dark side and managed to rise to his feet. He staggered over to the armoured foe and removed their helmet, seeing another aged face. He placed his hand on the side of the man's head and ripped his mind out, sending it to Korriban. He felt his strength ebb and hurried to the other one and sent his mind to Korriban. Genus collapsed to the floor and reached out with the last of his energy, using it to crush both of his foes hearts, dooming them to a slow and painful death, but also making sure they couldn't move against him if he had missed part of their consiousness. Genus closed his eyes and slipped into the darkness of unconciousness just as he sensed people from the science vessel boarding...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilcal666

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:11 am

For ages Cal and his apprentice searched the stars with nothing but them and their crew of their star destroyer and obviusly cal 2 mandolorian bodyguards.

For ages they never found what they sought. Until recently they found what they were looking for a new reason to destroy all that they see.

A new spark to rekindle the anger in them.

And now it was time to rejoin Darth Genus and destroy all mankind in flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Genus stared at the pair before him, then the holographic form rose to his feet and a cold laugh came from it

It seems this fool has some experience with sith alchemy, he lets the beast live inside of him. I must admit to being surprised that you are able to control it, but no matter.

The hologram turned to the other sith and nodded. The holoprojector turned off to the sound of the sith’s laughter. The remaining sith drew his lightsaber, a double bladed weapon with a clear section in the middle, sith lightening running up and down the handle. The sith leaped forwards and ignited one of the blades, sending a coppery light around the room. Genus blocked the strike and was nearly taken out by the return strike, which disactivated his blade. Genus rolled under the blade as it came at him again and rose to his feet several feet behind the sith, who adopted a single handed grip on his saber and raised his other hand and unleashed a ball of force lightening at Genus, causing his muscles to spasm. Genus dropped both the sabers and curled into a ball. He had never seen force lightening used like that. The sith advanced to him and took a two handed grip on his lightsaber and ignited the second blade, which shined a silvery blue. Genus reached out with the force towards Korriban and felt a surge of power fill him. In a split second the sith stabbed down with his lightsaber, but Genus and already rolled out of the way and was on his feet. He summoned a wave of force energy and launched it at his foe, who dropped his saber and raised both his hands before him, creating a cocoon of force lightening around him, the lightsaber then leapt onto the sith’s belt and the shield became stronger still. Genus relented his attack and looked at his foe with wary eyes.

You are no match for me Genus, I have relics form the height of the sith at my disposal, you will be killed and your mind will be ripped apart to find out everything you know.

I know where you power comes from, weakling, you wield the heart of the guardian and the mantle of the force, crystals once used by Revan, but you do not know how to truly use them.

Before his foe could reply, Genus summoned his lightsabers back to him and launched another attack on the sith, using both lightsabers. He exchanged numerous blows with the other sith but couldn’t breach his defences. He spun away before the sith figured it out and then unleashed a force wave, which distacted the sith long enough for genus to charge again, catching him off guard, but again Genus had to disengage because of his opponents because he couldn’t penertrate his defences. Genus charged again and this time aimed his attacks at the lightsaber handle, one blade should be easier then two he thought. Genus cut though the handle and there was an explosion of force lightening that hurled Genus and the sith across the room. Genus rose to his feet a few minutes later, the bridge was in tatters, but genus could see the sith lying on the ground. Genus advanced and claimed the two lightsaber halfs and tried to ignite them, but nothing happened. He then turned to the sith on the floor, who looked up at him and Genus smiled as he saw fear in the siths eyes.

I was wrong, you are indeed powerful. Have mercy and I will tell you all you need to know, I will even serve you, just please spare me

A note of desperation entered the sith’s voice and Genus looked down at him. Genus reached forwards and placed his hand on the side of the sith’s face, reaching out with the force, he ripped into his fallen foe’s mind and took all the knowledge and memories from his mind, sending them to Korriban and into one of the many crystals there.

Those that ask for mercy don’t deserve it

Genus bent down and snapped the sith’s neck, ending his life. Genus then rose and turned, not surprised to see the holoprojector was showing the image of the hooded sith again.

It appears you are more powerful then I thought Darth Genus. I will be keeping my eyes on you. You show potential, yet lack the true qualities of the ancient sith lords.

How would you know so much about the ancient sith lords! I control Korriban, I control the dark Holocons, you cannot know more then me about the ancient sith!

The cold laugh rang out across the wreakage of the bridge and the figure’s hand reached up to his hood.

You have much to learn about the ancient sith, as I did when they where though wiped out five thousand years ago after the great hyperspace war

The figure lowered his hood to reveal an alien face, but there were some elements of humanity in there. His eyes burned a golden yellow and his skin was covered in lines and hinted at his advanced age. A cruel smile crossed the hologram’s lips as he saw the shock on Genus’s face.

But… but your dead, you where killed by the jedi four thousand years ago, at the end of the cold war, that sith empire crumbled! You are an imposter, a fake. It is impossible to survive that long without the aid of Rataka technology!

The dark side is a gateway to many powers people consider to be unnatural. I know rituals of such power that your mind would collapse if they tried to use them!

Not possible, the dark side cannot hold any secrets like that from me, I am the dark side made flesh! Your secrets will be mine, either ripped from your mind or taken from your holocron, which is in my possession

What? The holocron survived! It will not remain in your possession long enough for you to study it, dark jedi.

I am a Sith Lord!

Screamed Genus as he unleashed a blast of force energy at the hologram. The projector was destroyed by the blast and the bridge went dark. Genus turned to the viewscreen and saw a ship approaching the ship, the science vessel he had ordered sent here. Genus summoned up the fallen lightsaber from the armoured sith and picked up the two broken halfs of the saberstaff used by the other sith. He belted them inplace and then collected the two lightsabers he had taken off the first armoured sith and made his way though the ship, hunting down the remaining soldiers…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 am

Several of the soldiers came forwards and removed his weapons from Genus and then the second sith removed Genus's helmet and punched Genus round the face, sending Genus spirally into unconciousness. When Genus came round he was stripped of his armour and tied to a chair in the middle of what looked like the bridge. He was surrounded by troopers with their blasters leveled at him, the second sith standing before him, hand on his lightsaber. Genus could sense another powerful darksider behind him.

Finally, he awakes. Shall I begin the interrogation master?

A cruel voice came from behind genus, carrying with it a weight of command. The voice reminded him of the Emperor's, but it couldn't be him, as the force presence wasn't big enough

Begin at once, my apprentice

Thank you master. Now stranger, what is your name?

I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, I advise you surrender to me before I will you all.

A cold laugh issues from behind him and genus was again punched in the face, breaking his nose

Answer the question scum.

Fine, I am Darth Genus, and you have made a terrible mistake.

Genus smiled and reached out to the beast within himself, unleashing it. The restrains broke as Genus expanded, his skin turning into Mandolorian iron. Several shots hit him, but failed to do any damage. Genus thumped his fists on the ground, sending out a massive force shockwave, which destroyed almost all of the control boards on the bridge, it also killed all the soldiers as their bones where crushed instantly. While the other sith where recovering, Genus turned back into himself and summoned his recently aquirred lightsabers to his hands ligniting one of them as the sith jumped up with his own saber ignitied. Genus charged his and blocked the overhead strike that came at him with one saber and twisted himself into the front of the sith, Genus's back against the front of the siths armour. As the sith clammed his hand around Genus's throat, Genus switched the position of the off lightsaber so the blade would come on into the siths side. Genus smiled and ignited the blade, slicing though the siths lungs and heart. The hand around genus's throat vanished and Genus turned and stepped away from the sith, cutting his head off as he went. Genus then watched the body fall and then turned to face the other sith that had sat behind him and saw him, dressed in a strange suit of dark purple robes with some pieces of black armour made into it, a hologram of a hooded person besides him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 am

Genus began to gather his energy for a stronger attack against the sith, but before he could gather it all the power the mysterious sith flicked down his visor, drew his other lightsaber and charged towards Genus. using the energy gathered, Genus leaped over the charging sith and drew his altered blaster carbine. Twisting in mid-air, he unleashed a barrage of shots against the sith, causing some serious damage to his armour. He then used the inbuilt shatter gun to punch though and injury the sith. Genus landed and dropped the carbine, witch swung on its harness. He drew his vibro blade and charged the sith. Genus ducked under one of the lightsabers and drove his blade into his opponents armour, lodging it in the chest. Genus abandoned his blade as he backflipped out of combat to avoid being cut into three pieces.

For someone so young, you do know quite a lot about fighting

I have had need to learn quickly, old man.

Yet you are still going to lose, as you don't even have a saber and I will not fall for that trick again. You are no match for me!

Genus charged, summoning the vibro dagger from his boot. Using the force, he timed another jump over his foe, driving his virbo dagger into the siths shoulder, but getting his arm wounded in the process, disrupting his jump. Genus landed on his back and had the wind knocked out of him. The sith spun and drove a lightsaber down towards Genus. Genus unleashed the full power of the force contained in him, launching a storm of force lightning towards the sith's shoulder with the vibro dagger stuck in it. The sith reacted and blocked most of the lightening, but that got though hit the dagger and entered his body, causing it to spasm, which resulted in the sith dropping his lightsabers and taking the full blast of the lightening, killing him. Genus stopped channeling the power and began to laugh.

I told you my words were wasted on you

Genus said to the burnt corpse. Drawing on the force he healed his wonds slightly. He gathered his vibro weapons for the corpse. His dagger was broken but that trick might work again against another opponent. He gathered the fallen siths lightsabers and strapped the onto his belt. He also managed to get the sith out of his armour, as well as the trooper. Gathering the armour, he returned to his ship and stored the armour, weapons and equipment. He left the ship and sealed it with the security systems active. As he advanced into the ship, he was suddenly surrounded by troopers and another of the mysterious sith. Genus smiled as he said the only thing he could say.

Take me to your leader

Genus was surrounded by the troops and lead by the sith before him, not sure where he was going...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am

As Genus advanced deeper into the ship, he saw signs of neglect. There where discarded pieces of machinery and broken glow bulbs all over the floor. He moved silently and quickly. He was nearly at the turbolifts by the time he enountered anyone. As he neared a junction by the turbolifts a flurry of blaster bolts came towards him. Genus rolled under them and rose to his feet, reaching out with the force. He grabbed the attackers throat with the force and lifted him off the floor. The soldier came into view. he was tall, human and strong, but he was distracted by the force grip that was slowly choking the life out of him. He was armed with and old looking blaster carbine and vibroblade. Genus reached out into the soldier's mind and ripped it out. He then sent it flying though his force link with Korroban and imprisoned it in a natural crystal growth, to study later. He crushed the body's windpipe and let it fall. At a whim he flicked the soldier's helmet off with the force and was shocked to see a face that was well past military age.

We are all older then our prime here.

Genus spun round and saw the man who had just spoken to him. He was incased in armour and had twin lightsabers hanging at his belt. his face, which was visible because the visor to his helmet was raised was a tanned colour with cold eyes, age lines covering the once clear skin. He seemed to shimmer slightly with the power of the dark side, but not as much as the one Genus had sensed. Genus's hand went down to where his lightsabers were normally stored, but he only found a vibroblade, he had forgotten that he was dressed as a rouge stormtrooper.

You don't say much, do you invader

Genus laughed and released a burst of force lightening.

No point wasting words on the dead

Genus stared as the force user before him calmly drew lightsaber and caught the lightening on his blade.

So you do speak

Mocked the mysterious sith. Genus stopped using sith lightening and began to worry about how he was going to defeat him opponent...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Genus brought his shuttle in closer, having to raise his shields to deal with the shifting planetary mass. As he neared the centre he got a sensor return and was amazed to learn it was a ship that was causing the planetary mass. Moving closer, genus got a look at the ship and stared in wonder at the design. It was like nothing he had seen before. Genus decided to investigate the ship, as the science vessel would still be three days away. Moving carefully he landed his shuttle in the ships hanger and set a section by section detailed scan of the ship using his ships sensors. Next he locked the system with a triple code, his special virus and the force. Gathering a couple of weapons he went out of the ship and began searching the ship with both his eyes and the force, noticing the familiar design of he fighters surrounding him. His mind seemed to touch something dark and Genus had the sense that he was not alone. And that he wasn't the only one who could use the dark side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 am

Genus's new shuttle dropped out of hyperspace about three hours too early. Rushing into the cabin he ran a scan and detected an anomolus reading, a shifting gravity mass was affecting his hyperdrive. Making a quick decision, he sent forwards a message to Lohen to ask for a science vessel to come and assist him and he ventured deeper into the gravity well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Around were dead bodies with huge wounds which looked like scratches and bites. There was a mixture of what looked like scincetests and storm troopers. They moved on only to find the whole hanger bay locked down with all the doors sealed. The purge troop soon got to work unwelding the doors. The door soon opend up with the whole corridor being very dark.
" Why the hell are all the lights out? and also why is everyone dead?"
"shhhh" whispers
"The guardsman something down there"
They soon saw a heavily deformed person screaming and running towards them just as it lunges at the Purge trooper , the purge trooper quickly grabs it with both hands. Then slams down the the thing back onto his knee obliterating the spine. The thing lay on the floor twitching. The trooper armed a rocket and his shoulder and fired at it sending bits of flesh everywhere and massive sound right down the corridor.
"Talk about overkill and.... oh crap i hear more screaming" Kong grunts.
"Get out your heavy blaster, within this bottle neck it shouldn't be that hard to killem"
Both guards pull out their blasters and got into position and the Trooper started arming more of his rockets.
"Start firing now damit" yelled the other guardsman
The corridoors lit up as the blaster fire went, show how many they were truly facing at least 50 were coming down the corridor but were being cut down but blaster fire and rockets. Soon more and more came. The 3 solders backed into the hanger.
"now we can use our pikes" Shouted Kong. Both guards men and Purge trooper engaged in melee. They were slicing and pounding the the enemy into nothing but they still kept coming.
"We can keep this up for..." A Enemy smashed at the other guardsman helmet and scratching his face in the process.
"Thats it were getting out of here! This is Kong requesting evac and a fire mission."
"Roger that, we will get you out of there first"
The shuttle soon arrived and the boarding ramp when down and several storm trooper came off and froze in shock but then soon started firing. The covering fire was just what they need and right on time. Another door in the hanger burst open and more of the things came streaming out. Everyone ran back to the shuttle and got out of there.
"This is Imperial Dragon we are coommmecning our fire mission" Sounded on Kongs device.
The shuttle moved out the way of all the ships projectiles. Soon the all smashed into the facility. creating was was ready damaged station into a wreak as it slowly couldn't stand the strain of the fire and ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:47 pm

The Acclamator- imperial dragon , was now bound for the Eclipse system hearing about rebels assaulting a imperial outpost. They soon entered Hyper space. The other guards men walked up to Kong,
"Well me and you have been ordered to board this station alone exespt for the Purge tropper is coming along also."
"Aright, why only us?"
"Because we are the shadow Guard, well were almost there" He grunts
They soon arrive, seeing massive scorch marks around its hull. The three soldiers enter a transport and fly to the station
"huh it dosnt look like much of military station to me"Kong says and the other guardsman waved of the question. They soon landed in a hanger and disembarked. Upon leaving the ship it took off again.
"This is Imperial Dragon, Support and fire missions are now and are now on stand by and await your order"
"roger that" Kong reply.
The 3 soldiers turned around to see the rest of the hanger they soon saw the horrors of the ship.
"What the hells happened" The guardman spoke in horror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 am

Mandalore watched his adversary leave, something he didn't enjoy, but grinned at the knowledge of Genuses Death. He didn't trust the Sith, he wasn't stupid, but he recognised the fear and pain in his voice that could not be faked.
Suddenly, two things happened simultaniously... The Cardinal Mort stormed into the room, and Mandalore recieved a message on his visor from Genus.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm

The plan was symbol, a few soldiers and Westafari will to Gromas 16 through small escape pods, using stealth as their ally. Then once on the imperial base, will get as much phrik as we can and get out by any means.

Westafari geared up taking all of his weapons with him with the lightsabers hidden from view, and the phrik staff and sonic blaster on hand. The rogue jedi had 6 other, highly trained soldiers. The pods were launched and in a few minutes the general was on the desert surface. Westafari checked to see if anything was around using the force. The drop pods were planned to land near a mining building spot and also a few ships there and we would gather as much phrik as possible.

The group marched on through the desert with the building a head still very small.

Westafari's mind wandered off through the force for the first time in a while, sensing familiar presences and some new ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:37 am

I must take my leave of you now, I shall return soon with the star destroyers and droids, but it will take me ordering the movements in person for the orders to be obeyed

Genuis left the chamber, heading towards his ship. On the way to his ship, he walked into a high ranked and absent minded member of the mandalorian clergy. During that brief contact Genus sawq a flood of images of various imperial buildings. He turned to try and find the man but couldn't see him. He returned to his ship, pondering the images. He began taking off, following all instructions given to him by the flight control. After reaching a safe distance he activated the hyperdrive and began the altered course to Lohen. Genus set it to auto-pilot and went back into the cargo hold. There he began practicing his force techniques as well as his combat skill, preparing for the coming battle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 am

Kong new weapon, the lightsaber pike was clearly diffrent from how you wieled the light saber but he had been practising for all the time hes been on the ship and slow growing bored being stuck there. Kong also had some other standard issue items with him. He had his heavy blaster consealed under his armor, a medipac and a comms device in his armor. He had also now knew the rank he had now been given second lientant who weree to lead 3 sqauds of twelve men. One of the squad stood out the most, his speical units one. He a elvlevn showdows troopers along with one particaly big purge trooper.

"Wow your pretty big arn't you?" The driod just stares at kong not really aknowaling him.
"Well I hope you do well in battle" Kong then walked away abit amzued by his sliance. Kong had been givien all its specactions of the purge trooper and it sounded quite formialbe in battle.

Last edited by Keyers on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Genus snapped out of the vision, a burning pain in his stomarch, but fading with the vision. He shook his head slightly and turned to Mandalore.

I know that you put little faith into the force and those that use it, but it does have its benefits, like the vision it has just granted me. If we act soon, victory is assured, but if we leave it until too late, we will both die, our empires will be crushed and the galaxy will be under the Emperor's control for thousands of years to come. This I can promise you. I can also promise you another thing, I will die by your hand, as we have agreed.

Genus hoped the speech would motivate Mandalore to gather his forces quicker. What scared him most about the vision wasn't the fact he died in it, but the fact he had told the truth about it to his arch-enemy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 am

Genus nodded, he knew it would have to be this way.

OK then. All that remains is for use to gather our forces and meet up. It will take me a few days to get the fleet and droids ready. Where shall we gather the fleet ready for the attack?

Genus was making a quick list of troops he may need and was sending forwards the list to THX-1138, as well as a couple of instructions to safeguard against anything that may be getting ready to attack his empire. His mind began to wonder into the future, but he was still vaguely aware of current events...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Kong got stuffed into a transport ship filled with other shadow guards who had red armor on. They soon landed in an Alacamter.

The doors of the ship opened and another guard with black armor entered.
"We've been told to wait here on this ship until futher notice, appretnly the Empouer may have some imporant work for us"

Kong was alittle confuse to why only him and the other guards man had black armor but soon waved it off. The hangers was filled with other transports, He hot out along with the other guardsmen. Having no idea what is planend for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Mandalore paused for a few seconds.
"Do it... but remember, after that, you die. There can be only one Mandalore... and it SHALL be the void."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Genus nodded

I remember those fighters, they will do well in destracting the Imperial forces. That just leaves the defences of the imperial citadel, which are formidible. Legions of stormtroopers aided by the latest technologies and creatures created by the dark side, as well as a number of dark jedi. However, they will be easy to defeat with our combined might. The main problem is the planet itself, as it is a world soaked in the energies of the dark side, something that is not allowed to continue if I understand you beliefs correctly. I can help you 'untaint' the planet before you take control of it.

As Genus was saying this, the flashing symbol grew more urgent. Genus opened it using his heads up display, and scanned it quickly, he was confused by reports of two distinct makes of fighter exploring the defences of a couple of his planets, neither of them of any design in his databanks, not even the new mandalorian designs. There was also a message from Zaarin, saying the alterations to the star destroyers would be finished in a couple of days. He quickly closed the message, he would study it properly later. He turned to Mandalore, waiting for his reply to the offer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:47 am

After looking through some Imperial data log files Westafari came to a decision which he told to Tel Solari.
"We're going to need some new armour and to do so we need certain materials r u following Tel?
"Yes, and how you going to do that" replied Tel
"I'm taking the Star-Destroyer with the stormtroopers that have joined our ranks and we're going to go to Gromas 16 to get some phrik"
"Ok, the other cruisers will stay here at Naboo"
Westafari finished with the conversation instructed to go into hyperspace towards Gromas 16 which would take a few days so Westafari with the other officials on the ship sorted out a plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:22 pm

after alot of talking it became quite clear that Kong had been made a Shadow guard. Kong still had no remberence of what happened for serveral months and couldn't even ever rember joining the council(As a Kinght). They also manged to reloacrted into Coruasant.
"Madame please stay here while we take Kong to another location" one of the men said
"Okay" Replied beansly

Kong walked thought the man and entered a speeder and headed for a particaly big building. They soon landed and entered a building were a shadow guard in full gear greeted them.
"I'l take him from here" The guard grunted
He took Kong to an armory, what lay before him was the almsot the eceact armor as what the shadow guard wore. On top of the armor was an weapon.
"Ok now suit up your now apart of the Shadow Guards"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

"Well Genus, your droids will have their use, we need fodder for the battlefield.... but as for how to keep the way open, that's where Booster comes in. He is an ally of mine and knows how to get in and out of the core without anybody hindering him. He and Sword Squadren is to weave in and out of the deep Core, slowly drawing the attention of the Imperial fleet, in modified Seraph fighters, with increases speed and shields, but no actual weaponry."
Mandalore Smiled, and pointed at the gap again.
"whilst that is happening, we get out, but we don't have forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Genus looked around the chamber and moved towards the holo display. He pulled out a single data card and inserted it into the bank after getting a small nod from Mandolore. He brought up an image, which went into 3-d, with various data streams going up and down the sides.

This is the enterence to the deep core, with all ship listings as well as the various defences. As you have already read, there is a way in, but the key to it is keeping the way open, as well as getting a big enough fleet to make an assault on Byss possible. This is where I have need of your fleet, as I have millions of droids to throw at them, but no real way to get them there. Hence the preposed alliance. So, what ideas do you have to solve the problem of keeping the way in open after we attack Byss.

Genus turned to Mandolore and waited for his answer, interested in what it would be. After a few seconds of waiting, a small symbol appeared in the corner of his helmet display, flashing urgently...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next