JEDI≈ Battles from within the order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEDI≈ Battles from within the order

This is a text based roleplay where you create a character then live and fight within the jedi order.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion

Go down 
+3
Darth Genus
Keyers
Mandalore the Void
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Keyers

Keyers

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:56 pm

"Sir.......the brainwashing has......memory......."
"Its okay......as long has he rmebers........every thing will be fine...."

Kong barely heard the voices then a dull thud of a door shutting. He soon opened his eyes to find himself in a partiular nice looking room and glanced over and saw two people, one of which was carrying someone.

"hello?"
Kong said as he wearly got up from his bed. He soon noitced it was a young blonde women carrying a baby.
"Hi I don't supose you know where we are, or what we're doing here? I woke up here not having a clue how we got here...."
"Well I'm quite unsure aswell..."
They both here the doors open
"I'll guess we find out now" Kong says.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Kong stired from his deep and painful sleep, soon to notice that he was tied down to a chair. Surropunded by medical driods and a shady charater in the corner. Soon Kong noticed Kad and Beansly In front of him, Beansly looking like she had just cried recently was cuddling Kad who was asleep. The shady figure aprouched up to kong.

"Well Jedi that attack on Kuat was quite good indeed, a shame we are going to lose it.... We've watched you for awhile now for a long time acutly and your skills are qutie good and we would like them..."

The person came closer and kong noticed he had black armor with a helmet covering his whole head. He close with a mencieing stare with his red visor right at Kong.

"I offer you a chocie....join us or let this child and women die, if you accept my offer you will become one of us, one of the most elite fighting forces ever the Shadow Guards and you and the women and child will be given a luxery home"

"what makes you think I'm so good?" Kong spits

"Like i said we've been watching you, We watched how you took Bastion and easily crushed the opersatoin, now back to my offer... will you?"

"kong don't ! do it!"

"SHUT up women"
almost instanly the guardsmen force pushed her straright into a wall waking Kad up and starts to cry. Beasnly shaking in fear starin up at the guradsman remained slilent, then stared at Kong.

"ffff-ine....I-I-I'l join you"
Kong had to force the words out and soon hung his head down in shame. Beansly then did start to cry.

"why kong.... why???" crying her eyes out.

"Well then its settled, I hope too see you soon in out armor soon Kong... Oh and sorry i think i forgot to mention the brainwashing hahahaha and don't worry he dosn't hurt for too long" laughing as he left the room. Quckly Kong glanced up and saw the Medical driods close in on him, beasly and Kad. Beanly shut her eyes and covered Kads eyes
"Don't worry Kad everything will be okay...."

As the guard men walked out just before the door shut he heard their cries of pain and grinned under the helmet as he walked thought the door with it slamming behind him.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 pm

"Sir, Sir"
"Yes Solari?" answered Westafari.
"Get to the spaceport we've been given lots of ships and cruisers from the Mon Calamari and also, a few stormtroopers have joined our ranks. I'll give you more details now"

[ships and stuff in fleets and armies topic now]

Westafari walked towards one of the windows listening to the details of ships and cruisers. Opening the window slightly Westafari used force jump to get too the spaceport. In the sky now contained 3 cruisers which was the start of the Kaadara Elite space fleet. Westafari got to the spaceport and used Worm-Ridden that had been transported here into the Imperial Class Star destroyer and began talking to Zeven Leuf and Tel Solari over the intercom about what to do next. Tel Was going to stay at Naboo to build up defenses, Solari was going to be one of the Mon Calamri cruisers and the General in the other Mon Calamari Cruiser was a Mon Calamari called Julian Ta'kal.
"Whats the command sir?"
"Listen in to all channels and frequencies, see whats happening in the galaxy will start from there."
"Ai Sir" repplied Tel.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Mandalore marched Genus into the room, and scowled at his new enemy ally. "Now we sort everything out..."
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Kong stood and new something was going to bad. At that ponit KOng saw something move in the darkness, russleing. He moved over and found Kal gaged and struggling to get out. Kong then glanced up and saw a glowing T shape light,

"omege your here?" Kong said lighting up.
"no...."

Then Kong felt an imense pain as a blaster fire hit his chest and shortly shot by aboterh stun round. Still abrely up on his knees the unkowm soldier came over to him and smashed his blaster in kongs face.

"Sir, this is H.O.P.E we have captured the target and are just about to kill the rouge clone trainer"
"Rodger that bring the Target to to the transport him to Yinchorr"

The leader fired a blaster at Kal's head and killed him. He fell and slumped to the floor. The rest of Hope arrived and took Kong to an imperial shuttle which flow to a nearby alcumator. Once it landed it headed for its designation.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

The AT-TE's crossed the field and began to fire on the walls, the troops went forward to meet the opposing stormtroopers. Westafari force jumped into the city, slicing down many stormtroopers with his lightsaber. Westafari spoke into his comlink to Tel Solari
"Tel, get the forces to the temple we can hold out there, make a good foothold. I'll go on ahead and strike down any opposition"
"Ai sir" replied Tel.
The temple was in sight. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop with a light force shield to deflect the odd blaster fire. Finally the temple was in range and Westafari leaped on and into the windows. He was in the temple. Westafari sensed a force presence in the main room of the capital and so he proceeded to the room. Westafari entered the main room and able to activate his lightsaber at any time. Cackling laugher greeted the rogue jedi. "HA HA HA, I see you've made quite an attack on the capital but it will hold, now to kill you jedi" said the unknown sith.
"I'm no jedi you've faced before" replied Westafari drawing out his lightsaber and began to charge at the sith.
Lightsabers clashed and the sith looked shocked but soon regained balance. The sith was clearly not the best but showed resistance. The sith stabbed at Westafari's chest but using force speed Westafari doged and jumped behind him.
"Naboo is ours, sith" And stabbed the sith in the back with his lightsaber and force pushed against the wall followed by a force blaze to the body just to make sure. Westafari took the red lightsaber thinking that it may come in handy. Naboo was now under Kaadara Elite control.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Kong leaped out of the juggernaut and drew his light sabre and came back down slicing a stormstrooper in half. The coloum had gridded to a halt and was now under heavy attack and could not retreat out of the dense urban area. Kong ordered the troops disembark and engage the enemy as well. Kong soon sprinted to some cover. There was blaster fire everywhere. Kongs comm crackled to life.

"This is kal...... I'm stuck in warehouse......need support now..."
Then static soon took over,
A massive sigh of reilf filled kong, in a rush he left his troop for the warehouse. Kong then entered the warehouse full of slicence, darkness and he drew his light sabre once more and went into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Tel Solari's forces and Westafari were advancing to the capital of Naboo, Theed to capture the city leading to the planet eventually. Solari's forces included many infantry from Zeltros, Mon Calamari and some form the old Kaadara Rebellion. Theres was also a few AT-TE's. The forest provided some cover for the troops but soon they had too progress onto the field and then onto the city.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 pm

"PUT SOME FIRE ON THOSE TIES!" Shouted The driver, Ever snice Kong got on with the convoy there had been fire from everywhere in the skies were heavliy croawed with mixed hostiles and friendlies. Kong got on the turret and started to pour fire on any enmeys he saw. The juggernaut had picked allot pf speed and were moving increasing quickly.
"This is Omega squad, we have knocked out a comms tower and are now proceeding to destory a nearby hyper volisty cannon" That came as quite a sign of relief for Kong knowing they were still alive. He still had to fine Kal where ever he was.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:19 pm

A coloum of Union troops moved up the street with three jedi at the front of it. A few Jugernaughts line behind them packed with soldiers and supplyies. The Jugernaughts also had signicant firepower on them with mounted laser turrets and rokect salvos. Kong and his squad joined the coloums moved up. A few LAATs flow past into the distance. The sound of the Jugernaughts were deffeing. Althought kong perservired.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Kong walked in formation with a squad of troops, The commados had gone off on spec op mission. The sound of battle was everywhere there was never any peace, Kong put his first and brang the squad to a halt. He could hear distant thumps of an at-st. Kong ponited towards a tower then soldiers ran up to the top and got out his boniculars, He made some hand signals that there were two AT-STs and a squad of storm troopers heading in their direction. Kong was getting tired of this comms silence but it was very important. The squad quickly spritend behind some buildings. Kong then ordered to lay some AT mines to be layed they wouldn't denonate under the infantriy as it wouldn't be sensitve enough. The thumps were getting louder and now oculd hear the march storm troopers. Kongs squad splt into two so that they could flank them. Kong braced himself on the wall and drew his lightsaber. He could see the two AT-STs, he signaled the attack. And almost instantly the AT-STs smashed to the ground as the mines denaoted. Soon after Kong ignited his saber and attacked along with the rest of his squad. The storm troopers were quickly taken by suprised and soon after killed.
"Well that went nicely to plan. Lets set a checkponit here and wait for reniforcments, we can't fight armor all the time like this" Kong said
The squad soon moved out and set barriers from rubble and made firing postions.
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:44 am

Genus retrived his helmet, rubbed where Mandolore had punched him and followed Mandalore out of the room.

I see your feelings towards the jedi are strong, and are severing you well.

Genus followed Mandalore along the subterran corridor and into a maze of corridors in the main building. He followed Mandalore to the war room, where ever it is...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:35 am

Mandalore lets out a low growl, and punches Genus again.
"TEN MERI IS DEAD. UNDERSTAND?"
Mandalore shook hands with the Sith, and turned to leave the room.
"Come with me to the war room, If we're going to be working together on this, we need to make our plans fit together."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:15 am

Genus smiled, he wasn't that suprised about the condition, Mandalore had wanted him dead for a long time. Genus straightened, removed his helmet, put it on the ground and extended a hand towards Mandalore.

Then the deal is done, Ten Meri

Genus waited for Mandalore's reply...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 am

"Through severe mandalorian training, my strength has become like that of a wookiee champion warrior...."
Mandalore's blood begins to boil, as he knows that combining forces with the Empire is the only way to take Byss.
"Fine. I accept the offer... under one condition. After we take the planet... you die."
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Genus looked up from the floor at an angry Mandalore. moving quickly, he rose to his feet and adopted a defencive stance, incase Mandalore didn't accept his answers

Yes, I am the only man who would prepose this plan, but its not out of arrogance that I come here. I am here to show how important this mission is. If I was doing this in arrogance, I would be in my own armour, my flagship would be in orbit, mostly likely now in pieces, and I would have announced my arrival to your entire Empire. In this case, putting myself at the mercy of one of my greatest enemies seemed the better choice.

You can trust this information for two reasons. It is of no benefit to me to lie to you when I need your help. And this information came from an unaltered copy of the Emperor's personal files, so is quite accurate.

By the way, where the hell did you learn to punch like that?

Genus waited for Mandalore's reply, mind and body ready for action...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 am

"Clarify the price with me... Genus." Mandalore said with a dark sneer.
"I'm not stupid you know Sith, only you would make this offer, and only you so arogant to walk onto MY world."
With an allmighty punch to the chin, so much stronger than Genus remembered, he knocked Genus to the ground.
"Why should I believe ANYTHING you have to say!?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:48 pm

After waiting a while, Genus frowned under his helmet.

Mandolore, is everything alright

Genus awaited the reply, wondering if it was possible that mandolore was able to truly hide his emotions from him so well...
Back to top Go down
Westafari

Westafari

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 am

Worm-Ridden had dropped out of hyberspace, overviewing the planet Zeltros, Westafari's home world. Scans indicated hardly any imperial fleet nearby.

"Where should I go from here....." the jedi thought. Then *bleep*, a transmission on the old kaadara rebellion frequency.

" This is General Te...... any allies in range, regroup at Naboo...... repeat Naboo"

The transmission was faint but Westafari knew where to go Naboo. Powering up the hyberdrive, destination- Naboo.

A few hours later Westafari reached the planet and Scanned the surface for signs of the rebellion and there was, where the city of Kaadara was once before being blown into ruins. Heading towards what appeared to be a spaceport in Kaadara. After landing the freighter Westafari walked out onto the surface, The watchtower was gone and many buildings destroyed but the city still could be used as a decent base.

"Hey, whats your clearance here" shouted a Kaadara Officer Nearby.

"I got the transmission, I need to see the General here." replied Westafari.
"Then you'd better follow me"
And so, the jedi did. A few minutes later Westafari was sent into a large building where there was multiple machinery components.

"Heres the General sir, Tel Solari" said the man.

"Westafari? it is! Nice to see you again and you came just in time too" said Tel

"Same here, what happened? .... I thought Kaadara Rebellion was disbanded"

"We were sieged by imperials but with the help of Zeven Leuf we managed to drive the empire from Kaadara and place a sturdy foothold here. Now follow me I've got something to tell you"The General said. "We're planning to attack Theed the capital and take Naboo, I know the odds are severly against we are getting some help from the Gungans, a small Zeltron force lead by Zeven Leuf, a small Mon Calamari rebellion army and a regiment of ex-imperial stormtroopers and now we have a Jedi, we should stand more of a chance of winning"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 pm

Even though Mandolore's emotions no longer showed up in the force, Genus knew that Mandolore had found the price, and wasn't too happy about it. Still, Genus pretended that he hadn't noticed anything.

Glad the information was of use, there is still more were that came from.

Genus waited for Mandolore's reply, curious of what the reply will be...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:21 am

Mandalore inserted the first two cards one at a time into the slot in his armour. before his eyes the plans shot through the display. He could tell straight away that his fleet was more than enough to destroy the defence fleet around the planet, and to drop his men in... but the planetary assault was uncertain, as he didn't know anywhere near enough about the forces the Emperor had there.
"This is very useful information indeed... we already knew about the route in, thanks to an Ally of ours, but the information on how to get onto the planet may proove invauable..."
It was then that the price came up on the display.
Back to top Go down
Keyers

Keyers

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Soon Kong and the commandos were moving out yet again now that the LZ was secured a steady stream off LAAt came dropping off men and supplies.
"So now where sir?" One of the soldiers asked Kong
"We need to put hte imperial fleet up there into confusing by taken out the important buildings they need for their fleet. By doing this we may get a much larger chance of beating their fleet" Kong replied. Hundreds of men including his commandos followed behind him. All he had to do was find Kal.

Last edited by Keyers on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Genus was led into a dark room and waited for Mandolore. An hour later, Mandolore entered, his armour shining. Genus rose from his seated position. He bowed to Mandolore.

Indeed it is true, I have information on a planet that will interest you greatly. I have three data cards with tasters of information that will interest you. The first has a hyperspace route to the deep core planet Byss, and the basic defences on the route, most were not on the file I copied. The second has a list of ships stationed around Byss, but nothing about what class they are. The final data card has a possible plan for getting past the security and getting into Byss's orbit.

Genus reached into his pocket slowly and withdrew the three data cards. He handed them to Mandolore.

I give them to you to study. I will remain here until you have studied them. The price I ask for this information and more is shown in the last data card.

Genus turned from Mandolore and began to pace...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore the Void

Mandalore the Void

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 am

The mysterious trooper was taken into a large elegant building, and then lead down dark stairs... dark stairs with small blue lights on the walls... making everything seem eerier. A door opened, and he was shoved into a room with a white ceiling... everything else in the room was black... not taht there was much else in the room... just black walls and black floor.
"Stay here, Mandalore will be down in a minute..."
An hour later, the Door opened, and Mandalore stepped through the entrance, his armour gleaming from the white ceiling.
"I hear you have information for us?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Genus

Darth Genus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 am

Genus landed on Corellia and gathered his equipment. Stepping out of the "Empire's End' he was greeted by a group of armed collerlian Mandolorians. They surrounded Genus and took him away from his ship, towards what, Genus didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion   Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kaadara Rebelion
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next